It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Menedes567
Based from Courtney's implications posts, it is clear that the "announcement" will be made by official sources, for example, President Obama or President Putin from Russia. It will probably be something like this : "We have just found evidence of Extraterrestrial civilizations residing on Earth in ancient times, and they came here from some other planet, and we are their genetic descendants. They have intervened many times in the past to write history here on Earth as they please, like as if this is all just a game for them. "

Maybe something like that? Who knows?

I don't think that the announcement, if there is one, will come from any source that we currently consider to be "official."

They're the ones who want to suppress the information as much as possible. This supposed announcement, if I have it figured out, will have dire implications for the crooks currently in power.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

I found the reply button.

Excellent!

You say you are not a great communicator but I can read you loud and clear.

The scenario I posted was theoretical; it wasn’t about me.

It addressed the distinct possibility of your “message” being handed down to those who cannot convey it successfully (there’s a lot of them on ATS), and the effect that would have on your mission, for surely a mission this is.

You need to understand that what is happening is that you are participating in the oneness.

Yup.

There is something that we all have in common and this is the oneness.

Right.

This oneness is both within you and within others.

Got it. I am aware of that concept – as it is an old one - and don’t entirely dismiss it. But…

We need to establish new vocabulary parameters so we can communicate about the same thing with the same semantics.

This is the gist of my questions! Here on ATS, you will be on an uneven playing field. You’ll meet those who’ll run rings around your concepts, and those who’ll sit at your feet willingly and unquestioningly. You cannot even that field out.

It’s happened here before, many times. HiddenHand, ET_MAN spring to mind. They came, spouted their theology, created vast threads and gained followers aplenty and doubters in equal amounts, were eventually decimated by fractions that arose within the thread and eventually disappeared without trace. This is what happens on the internet.

So much for messengers bearing communications of world-shattering importance being led here by ET/god/spirit etc.
And as for the use of the word “parameters”; that could also be misconstrued as “stick to the subject and don’t deviate”. That sounds spookily like the language of indoctrination, doesn’t it?

So who are you aiming at?

Is ATS the best forum for you, if you are who you decided you are, i.e. Elijah?

And for the third time, but worded differently; is it fair to say that you are here to recruit believers?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Based from Courtney's implications posts, it is clear that the "announcement" will be made by official sources, for example, President Obama or President Putin from Russia.

Be prepared to be hugely disappointed. (And more than likely for the date to change again...)

I'm sorry, but you're living in a fantasy world if you honestly believe that that will happen, and you need to be aware of that. I don't mean that vindictively but, well, sometimes the truth hurts.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

nextone

Spiro

He's not talking about either, he has taken over the thread with religious BS that should be in the appropriate forum and not here

I don't think new people can post new threads. So maybe that's why. And apparently they can't respond to private messages they get, either.

He is doing quite well without the need for this thread!

Spiro

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Good Morning ATS!

Can someone kindly provide the link to the other thread that was pointed out as possibly being related? I cannot find the link within this thread and I've gone back and forth through these pages to the point of frustration....

I would appreciate it and I will bookmark it this time! It's the one about Utopia, off-world intelligent beings planning on collapsing our banking system, you know, normal stuff hahahaha!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

I think this might be it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Deleted! Link already posted.
edit on 3-3-2014 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

That's it! And what mighty fine rabbit hole!

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

If you google NESARA , and Courtney Brown, and also Portal2012 cobra, it makes the rabbit hole really deep.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

snowspirit
reply to post by raedar

If you google NESARA , and Courtney Brown, and also Portal2012 cobra, it makes the rabbit hole really deep.

Indeed.

There are 2 possibilities:

1) There's a very small connected group that are perpetuating an elaborate hoax across multiple websites with no perceivable monetary gain aside from generating web traffic.

2) There are several people "in the know" that are attempting to prepare people and inspire the proper mindset for a big change coming to Earth so that at least a portion of the population won't be quite as shocked.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

I'm getting kind of tired of asking you this, but why proselytize in this thread about things nothing to do with Courtney Brown, but instead about yourself????

You have started other threads (like the anti-zionist one) so we know you can do it. Why not just take what you are saying off topic in this thread and make all that another new thread???

@Dr. Courtney Brown, I do not think in any way "Official Sources" are going to make an announcement of the possible ET origins he has hinted at or anything else related to him.

He had said official sources, ye6t he says to keep an eye on his FB page and farsight for the announcement.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
www.prepare4change.com...

Look at this community brief. It seems to have a lot of info!
One thing that troubles me is that if this is a date for the collapse of the banks etc then we all know about it and if we all know about it then the uber rich will defiantly know about it. If they do know about it then why haven't the markets crashed already? Is there a link between the organisations that are releasing this info ie dr Courtney brown, prepare for change.net, and nesara? The apparently large number of leading bankers diapering or coming to an untimely demise all seems to fit with the story but then again there are hundreds of thousands working in the finance industry which is a high stress career so I would imagine that it came with a high level of suicide so could the number of fatalitys just be a coincidence or the normal numbers of distressed people choosing to end it all? Suicide is very rarely reported for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

I found a lot of typos in the Prepare for Change website and it's been up a while, at least since last year. It provides a link to 2012Portal, home of Cobra. There you will find a marketplace with trinkets for sale.

For the record, I believe in the winds of ( positive ) change coming soon. But I know there is always controlled opposition to change.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

da pickles
www.prepare4change.com...

Look at this community brief. It seems to have a lot of info!
One thing that troubles me is that if this is a date for the collapse of the banks etc then we all know about it and if we all know about it then the uber rich will defiantly know about it. If they do know about it then why haven't the markets crashed already? Is there a link between the organisations that are releasing this info ie dr Courtney brown, prepare for change.net, and nesara? The apparently large number of leading bankers diapering or coming to an untimely demise all seems to fit with the story but then again there are hundreds of thousands working in the finance industry which is a high stress career so I would imagine that it came with a high level of suicide so could the number of fatalitys just be a coincidence or the normal numbers of distressed people choosing to end it all? Suicide is very rarely reported for obvious reasons.

I thought the same thing. If the information is leaking out to us, then the puppet masters would surely know about it... then again, they might also consider it a hoax. The multiple dead bankers definitely does lend more credence to the story.

I'm also curious if the tensions between Russia and the Ukraine are an orchestrated distraction or an attempt to circumvent the supposed "reset."

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Don't get me wrong the Ukraine situation is pretty serious but I believe the Crimea action is purely so that Russia can keep control of the Black Sea . The rest was an uprising by the majority populace of an ailing country to get a meal ticket from the EU . If Russia and china do collaborate it will end in tears. Russia has turned around very quickly from years of repression , there is wide scale corruption and now they're empire building. China exports are slowing despite massive subsides from the government but are sabre rattling the Japanese and other areas for natural resources. If this union happens I can see it playing out with a boom then bust as they try to buoy up each others commerce. Russia could not supply a sole market for Chinese exports and as china has bought up much of the wests debt the have put themselves in a precarious position. I believe that if something happens on the ides it is for a much bigger but alternative reason. Tptb the 1% and nwo know that resources are in their backyards are running low. Why not scrap all bureaucratic power struggling and look good doing it. Get the whole world to unite under one currency , one nation ideology. Then share out the resources held by 3rd world nations( sorry did I say share out I meant buy up) hey presto, world peace, a single union, a single currency until the populace find there being charged a fortune for basic commodities in a few years time .

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

tport17
Deleted! Link already posted.
edit on 3-3-2014 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

Bahahahahaha (evil laughter)

Tables turned

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

The plan is puzzling especially the veracity of the aliens supposed designated agent(s). They can be quite, distastefully, stupefying which causes one to wonder if Mr. Manson was an alien? It would seem that this article is a likely argument for naturalism as opposed to imputation? I'm generally against vivisection but the biological inner workings of aliens definitely need to be investigated thoroughly as it is likely their DNA doesn't map well with the established understanding of Human DNA.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don't see how many of these recent posts (aside from the one directly above) have to do with Brown talking about an announcement that will answer questions humanity has had for thousands of years.

Am I missing something?

edit on 3/3/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Complacency

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

TiedDestructor
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Complacency

What I am missing or what I exhibit?

new topics

top topics