It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by allthings2allmen

So in order to change this world which is going to hell in a hand basket there has to be a person who takes the responsibility for this change. Someone willing to step up to the plate and make a declaration. This person must also probably be the one destined to do so.

With your history of posts, I can't tell if you are talking about yourself or Courtney Brown.

He's not talking about either, he has taken over the thread with religious BS that should be in the appropriate forum and not here. You would have thought that being over 60 years old one would have wised up, but no not this gobbly gook, its all about him and religion.....which like I have said should be in the appropriate forum!

Spiro

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hello Everyone!

Just a link I found regarding some major changes world-wide. They seem to be moving to make an announcement very soon . I hope this does not violate the T&C's. After reading a bit and listening to the woman in the video on the thread on ATS regarding the NWO etc.. I believe this is what Dr.Brown is talking about or at least it's related in some way.

This site seems to be about major change

have look and tell me what you think.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

I saw that on that new thread today - www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread was the first thing I thought of.

edit on 2-3-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

habfan1968
Hello Everyone!

Just a link I found regarding some major changes world-wide. They seem to be moving to make an announcement very soon . I hope this does not violate the T&C's. After reading a bit and listening to the woman in the video on the thread on ATS regarding the NWO etc.. I believe this is what Dr.Brown is talking about or at least it's related in some way.

This site seems to be about major change

I think that sounds like another internet tactic advertisement like the whole Charlie Frost and
Continuity of Humanity website that Sony created for the movie "2012" almost two years b4 the movie
came out to generate huge fear and interest in the movie. 2012hoax.wikidot.com...:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-3-2014 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

I wondered about the timing of this Prepare for Change EVENT, coinciding with Courtney Brown's prediction, as well.

Also, The Zeitgeist Movement will be holding their annual ZDay EVENT on March 15 and is encouraging, for the sake of global synchronicity, that all ZDAYs occur on or around this date. In summary:

The Zeitgeist Movement's first "Zday" occurred in 2009 with a sold out, featured Event in New York City, covered by the New York Times and other news outlets. Each year since, in mid-March, this gesture of Global Unity, Activism and Education has continued. Apart from the "Main events" which are international in general, Chapters of The Zeitgeist Movement also conduct regional events in parallel. On average, about 400 events occur each year, each working to educate their region about possibility for a new future for humanity.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok so if I'm reading this right from the other site prepare for change the banking system is about to shut down and a lot of influential people are about to find there necks on the block. Would this coincide with the apparent large number of senior banking staff deaths of late? The post I read from prepare didn't appear to have a date, I am trying to keep up with this story but only have my phone could someone please confirm if this story of the banking crash is current or am I way out of date with this ?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Rules are meant to be violated. You establish rules so that it is impossible to not violate them. For example this thread is entitled predictions and prophecies. Well to start with predictions are like fortune telling and prophecies are words spoken by the spirit of God. So here we have already broken a rule by putting both things in the same basket. So a correct prediction can be dismissed as non sense and any comment about God should be in a religious forum. This is the prediction I make. Knowledge shall greatly increase about the true nature of God and here is a prophecy I make. I have sent you Elijah in these end times to lead you into all truth. This is the year of the coming of Elijah. All of creation has been in great expectations about the manifestations of the sons of God. I have broken every rule in the book of rules with this one single post

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Beamish

Do you honestly believe that your "message" will be heard by the entire world, by posting it on ATS?

Sure, this site is one of the biggest of its kind, but it's not influential. Notorious, maybe, but not influential. That's not what it's all about.

In fact, as far as those who don't aspire to conspiracy etc., this site is occupied entirely by "wackos" (which is not entirely true; there are many intelligent, critical thinkers here, but more who don't chew before they swallow), therefore the question begs to be asked; why here?

Are you recruiting?

But this is where all the prophets, messiah's, saviours and future spiritual leaders come to post to announce their arrival...

2nd

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Spiro

He's not talking about either, he has taken over the thread with religious BS that should be in the appropriate forum and not here

I don't think new people can post new threads. So maybe that's why. And apparently they can't respond to private messages they get, either.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

habfan1968

Well, that was supposed to happen in 2013, it is now 2014 and nothing....

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Deleted. tport17 beat me to the punch!!!

edit on CST18America/Chicago2America/Chicago1731Sun, 02 Mar 2014 23:18:17 -0600u by TiedDestructor because: Because aliens

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Haha sorry about that!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I do not need to reach the whole world all I need to do is reach you. Then you reach another who then reaches another. No matter how small the beginning the end is changing the whole world.To speak in parables you could say that if the mustard seed is the smallest seed in the world in the end it grows into a great tree. Or the growth of the kingdom of God shall see no end. Despise not the day of humble beginnings. The message is this you are God but you are not aware of it and that you need to go through some serious transformations to live up to your potential.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

da pickles
Ok so if I'm reading this right from the other site prepare for change the banking system is about to shut down and a lot of influential people are about to find there necks on the block. Would this coincide with the apparent large number of senior banking staff deaths of late? The post I read from prepare didn't appear to have a date, I am trying to keep up with this story but only have my phone could someone please confirm if this story of the banking crash is current or am I way out of date with this ?

The more I read about that "event" and with every new "implications posting", I'm fairly certain that the supposed announcement is linked.

In fact, it's becoming fairly obvious that "the event", the announcement that Dr. Brown is alluding to, and NESARA are all connected. There seems to be a decently-sized group of folks posting on various sites that the big change is imminent.

Is it all true? I have no idea. We've been through too many of these sorts of shenanigans before. I will say that, as a fairly enlightened individual, the utopia that's envisioned by these groups is spot-on what I've always considered to be the logical way for humans to coexist. The majority of the beings on this planet are unhappy because they know something isn't right. This can't possibly be the way we're supposed to live. Slavery is alive and well but it's easier to conceal when no one knows who's holding the whip.
edit on 3/2/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Based from Courtney's implications posts, it is clear that the "announcement" will be made by official sources, for example, President Obama or President Putin from Russia. It will probably be something like this : "We have just found evidence of Extraterrestrial civilizations residing on Earth in ancient times, and they came here from some other planet, and we are their genetic descendants. They have intervened many times in the past to write history here on Earth as they please, like as if this is all just a game for them. "

Maybe something like that? Who knows?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Answer
In fact, it's becoming fairly obvious that "the event", the announcement that Dr. Brown is alluding to, and NESARA are all connected.

Well,as NESARA is just a scam, the same as remote viewing is there is that connection....

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Menedes567
it is clear that the "announcement" will be made by official sources, for example, President Obama or President Putin from Russia. It will probably be something like this : "We have just found evidence of Extraterrestrial civilizations residing on Earth in ancient times, and they came here from some other planet, and we are their genetic descendants. They have intervened many times in the past to write history here on Earth as they please, like as if this is all just a game for them. "

I predict that there will be no announcement from either of them about ET, or aliens. In fact there will be no major announcement that fits all the nonsense that Brown has been posting, but he will claim that there was anyway!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I do not need to reach the whole world all I need to do is reach you. Then you reach another who then reaches another.

I’m assuming that you are responding to my earlier post concerning your presence on ATS. (It’s easier if you hit the Reply button at the top of any post you wish to respond to.)

Theoretical scenario: Ok, so you’ve reached me, passed on your message. I look on all amazed, nod my head vigorously and agree whole heartedly with the context – it’s just what I’ve been wanting to hear.

Then it’s my turn to pass it on, but the problem is I’m a terrible communicator.

I can’t wait to tell people I was right all the time, and now I’m full of self-importance because of this task you’ve given me, pumped up with a righteous fire and eager to be your messenger.

People hear me ranting and proselytizing and nod kindly and walk away smiling, promising to consider what I have imparted. But because I’m bad at relaying concepts, they simply forget it.

Now, they may hear something that sounds like the same message from another source, but still they associate it with the fanatical zeal I exhibited and dismiss it accordingly; no one like a zealot.

What then the fate of this message? See, my problem is that you say:

No matter how small the beginning the end is changing the whole world. To speak in parables you could say that if the mustard seed is the smallest seed in the world in the end it grows into a great tree.

Yes, a mustard seed can grow mightily (well, impressively) but the problem is that after it grows, it produces more seeds that create other plants, and people will pick those plants and take them away, nurture them and grow them as their own… but will undoubtedly think theirs is superior, and convince others their seedling is the only one to nurture.

That’s the way religions work.

Not one has ever survived from its creation to the present without divergence and inconsistencies changing the original message.

How will yours differ from that?

And can you please address my question regarding recruitment? I see that you already have followers…

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I found the reply button. You say you are not a great communicator but I can read you loud and clear. You need to understand that what is happening is that you are participating in the oneness. There is something that we all have in common and this is the oneness. This oneness is both within you and within others. We need to establish new vocabulary parameters so we can communicate about the same thing with the same semantics. A sort of thing that has yet to de described with words, So let us say that the oneness is spirit and that spirit is life in us. Then we can say that our sentient bodies are flesh. Our flesh is our identity. It holds our memories our experiences, our names, our knowledge but the spirit has no identity it is singular or just one spirit. You posted under the inspiration of the spirit a question or a comment that the spirit in me can answer to satisfactorily. In the same way the spirit tells me what to tell you. A sort of revolution happening by the spirit. That our flesh is willing to participate mens that we are spiritually minded. Nothing to do with religion. It is a matter of fact religious minded people get extremely offended by my posts. I have been banned at religious sites with a single post. This is why I got the nick name antichrist. So to want to put me in a religious thread is a big mistake. Religion is what the carnal mind came up with to compensate for the fact that it is not spiritual. Christian apologetics is the application of scripture toward unbelief. The spirit and the flesh are in enmity and there is no love lost between them. To be carnal minded is to hold the spirit locked up in a dungeon of flesh so that flesh can rule. The true power and life resides with the spirit but the flesh having usurped the throne will not surrender it till death doth them part. This is a spiritual revolution and for those who rule this world by greed and vanity it is a mortal struggle. This is the chance for the individual to enter eternity and loose their mortal status but still keep their human identity.
edit on 3-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join