It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Next Implication is UP! On mobile; someone please post. Thanks guys and gals.

IDES OF MARCH!!! Congrats to the winners.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

We have a date! (I hope)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

D@mn that was fast. Thanks!

EDIT: Unless you were "creepin" like me and didn't even notice my request lmao
edit on 28-2-2014 by TiedDestructor because: Because aliens

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Ha! I didn't even notice it. He always posts at midnight and I decided to stay up for it tonight. Glad I'm not the only one!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

999zxcv
i am one of life's great survivors y2k -2012 - ison- hale bop -etc etc i will come back in march to lol and told you so

i am back still here can i add the great scare of 2014 now

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

999zxcv

999zxcv
i am one of life's great survivors y2k -2012 - ison- hale bop -etc etc i will come back in march to lol and told you so

No you may not gloat just yet, because it hasn't been Feb for a couple weeks. Apparently, something in our history has changed, so they had to postpone the announcement (because it has to do with the history of humanity).

So it was changed from Feb to mid-March, then to "probably sooner", and then to "most likely the latter half of March" (or somesuch), and now it's been officially declared to occur on the Ides of March, which is just a fancy way of saying March 15. Geez, try to keep up, will ya?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

SuperManny

999zxcv

999zxcv

No you may not gloat just yet, because it hasn't been Feb for a couple weeks. Apparently, something in our history has changed, so they had to postpone the announcement (because it has to do with the history of humanity).

So it was changed from Feb to mid-March, then to "probably sooner", and then to "most likely the latter half of March" (or somesuch), and now it's been officially declared to occur on the Ides of March, which is just a fancy way of saying March 15. Geez, try to keep up, will ya?
it is a age thing the grey matter is going a bit
are we doombed yet

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

As soon as I know, I will initiate a daily countdown to end on the day of the announcement. The countdown is not a gimmick, but rather it is just to give everyone a clear picture of exactly when the announcement will happen, and one week's notice will be useful. This will prevent people from being surprised or caught off-guard when it actually does happen.

I am not knocking the announcement itself, since I haven't heard it, but I gotta say the whole hyperbolic marketing schtick is hilarious.

I mean there's been nothing but it's-coming-it's-coming and now the worry is if we aren't advised and reminded by the DAY we'll be "caught off guard?" Really? Maybe he should offer software with hourly prompts.

Why do we need to be on guard? Won't the news still carry the 'official sources' story 20 minutes later? Like if you're in the shower when it's announced you're doomed.

But information can change the direction civilizations evolve, and this is that kind of announcement.

Well I know all of civilization is personally waiting on ME, that is, US, so if we are not watching that very website on that very day, it could all go to hell in a handbasket and it would be entirely our fault.

There are probably quite a few different things in the world that could speak to the fast and could speak to the future. Most of them don't arrive with quite so much fanfare though...

Do you suppose Art Bell will have Dr. Brown on to rave about it, or is Art still hatin' on the whole hale-bopp-aliens + fraud-astronomy-photo drama from the '90's? He certainly made enough money off Dames (and his utterly demolished-it-via-disinformation/discredit job on remote viewing, thanks Art, sigh...) to comfort him...

My original prediction of egypt/mars being related still sounds pretty good. That is not a psychic prediction by the way lol. Just a couple decades of being unable to avoid CB's hype-media.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Jchristopher5

Okay team ATS, full disclosure, I don't know anything much about this guy.

Hale Bopp, Art Bell and Heaven's Gate. Totally legit, buy his used cars.

I don't want to be misunderstood, Art and Courtney just put on a show and did what they did without any intention of it happening. But yeah, it happened. I'm actually surprised few if anyone has brought that up yet.

30-something people killed themselves. All adults, all believers and even a few stragglers followed them later on in the coming months and years. Yeah...that's what comes to mind when I hear the name Courtney Brown. He's kind of jumpy and defensive about it, and I guess I could understand why. Or, maybe not. I've never said I remote viewed something fantastic and then broadcast it to Loonyville, California.

I saw a post, and I was actually trying to quote it directly but this forum isn't my normal stomping grounds, but someone actually said it was possible for humanity to know EVERYTHING? Yeah, uh...I'd like to argue against that presumption. Even if you've got Jesus on your side.Was that you or shall I return tamale and find it? Because it's 4am and my pillow's calling my name.
edit on 1-3-2014 by Wrath because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

999zxcv

999zxcv

This one is supposed to be good I guess not a disaster so no dooooooom here.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Someone needs to make a cell phone app so we can keep track of all the doom dates. Sometimes I get them confused and I certainly don't want to be caught with my pants down!

Is that an appropriate analogy?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just a Farsight Alert from my email today...

Hi Everyone,
Below is the latest Implications Posting #14. As you can see, the major announcement is approaching soon. Again, this announcement does not refer to any cataclysms, Earth changes, second comings, or other such things. It is just an announcement with information, but information changes worlds, and this is an important announcement that will make a difference. Also below is Vic Guiza's latest Farsight Chronicles!
Warmly,
Courtney Brown, Ph.D., Director
The Farsight Institute

~~~~

Implications Posting #14:

An announcement that will explain the past and positively influence the future development of human civilization on Earth will be made on the Ides of March 2014.

Notes:
1. This is one of a series of “Implications Postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of March 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
2. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the March 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.

~~~~

Ides of March, March 15, 2014

Not that I believe any of this, but will wait to see what this announcement is.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I guess I don't have to come here and check everyday now.....March 15th huh?

I say that everyone who has believed in the bible, no matter which one it may be, are going to find out they are actually worshipping the devil.

Isn't there something in the Bible about a big deception????
This might be the Armaggedon they are talking about. An unveiling of something, or the lifting of a veil.......Ehhh....

I'm probably wrong.......oh well

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Maybe its a nuclear exchange between Russia and the Ukraine. Perhaps the announcement could be the beginning to world devastation.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Yes I do believe we have all heard of Mr. Brown...actually one time to many. Once again he promises a ground breaking announcement and again NOTHING but crickets. As usual he is attempting to stir up the pot so he can schedule a few more seminars and drum up interest in another worthless book. Remote viewing is about as powerful as those wielding it and I dare say Mr. Brown is the weakest wielder of all. Nothing has ever come from him other than more promises of a promise....now March and time to move on.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
So in order to change this world which is going to hell in a hand basket there has to be a person who takes the responsibility for this change. Someone willing to step up to the plate and make a declaration. This person must also probably be the one destined to do so. The last person who changed this world was Jesus. What he did was bring salvation. Not conditional salvation as the religious minded would have us believe but unconditional. No need to believe, no need to agree, no need to accept no need to receive. Just plain unconditional salvation wether we believe it or not wether we want it or not. Compulsory not optional. You can neither gain it nor reject it. He himself said that in the end of times he would send us Elijah who would lead all men into all truth. Again no Options there. If a tree falls in the forest it does not matter if there anyone there to hear it or believe it it is still fallen. So it is with words spoken in the prophetic spirit. Those words will come to pass whether we hear them believe them or ignore them. The reason for this is because all human beings are God but they are not aware of this fact. Elijah knows it and so did Jesus. I do not make predictions I just speak. When I speak I do what all of us do we divide the lots between those who can believe us and those who cannot. All of us do this on a daily basis every time we post or speak our opinions so this privilege is also mine. We humans are a mixed lot. Some of us are believers and some of us are unbelievers. One lot cannot convert to the other. They only need to be separated because belief is not an action it is an identity. By now having read this post so far you already know what you are. There is no consequence or reward to get from this identity just guidance so you know not to waste your time anymore trying to pass yourself of as the other lot. However if you believe you already know that I can do what I am going to do. The others will complain or just not agree. No problem I am going to be sixty years old this year and nothing can distract me from my mission. Some of you I can tell have been waiting for this moment for a long time and you can feel a sort of joy rising in you. You are believers.
edit on 2-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

All this suspense leading up to an announcement about.....

Something that will change everything.

Hmmm, I throw this out there.

I'll bet he's got a new book out and will announce it on his page and then sell it through other media.

I guarantee this is it..lol

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"Some people will laugh". She got that part right. Its not hard to laugh at someone writing obscure forewarnings where anything can be taken out of it and reflected upon later. Its insulting to hear gobbledy gook and asked to be taken seriously. I just can't give it anything but my consternation for being another wanna be soothsayer. Its kind of like reading the quatrains of Nostradamus. They can easily be interpreted to fit any scenario.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

So in order to change this world which is going to hell in a hand basket there has to be a person who takes the responsibility for this change. Someone willing to step up to the plate and make a declaration. This person must also probably be the one destined to do so.

With your history of posts, I can't tell if you are talking about yourself or Courtney Brown.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Do you honestly believe that your "message" will be heard by the entire world, by posting it on ATS?

Sure, this site is one of the biggest of its kind, but it's not influential. Notorious, maybe, but not influential. That's not what it's all about.

In fact, as far as those who don't aspire to conspiracy etc., this site is occupied entirely by "wackos" (which is not entirely true; there are many intelligent, critical thinkers here, but more who don't chew before they swallow), therefore the question begs to be asked; why here?

Are you recruiting?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join