It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Still no announcement, eh?
Even when they narrow it down to a one month window, it seems to take forever for the super-duper info to be released.

I hate anti-climaxes. At least this isn't connected with doom. I really hate those anti-climaxes.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
butcherguy: I never met anybody so passionate about their dislike for cats. Who could dislike this kitty? You may be an alien.

Back to thread: but I thought early on the whole point is that mainstream sources *would* announce it? I mean it's not much of an announcement if it's just some guy on facebook or with a website, right? I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that this must imply "sources not considered mainstream" (what would that be? Hoagland?) which are not Brown himself or what would be the point to any of this.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

RedCairo
butcherguy: I never met anybody so passionate about their dislike for cats. Who could dislike this kitty? You may be an alien.

Back to thread: but I thought early on the whole point is that mainstream sources *would* announce it? I mean it's not much of an announcement if it's just some guy on facebook or with a website, right? I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that this must imply "sources not considered mainstream" (what would that be? Hoagland?) which are not Brown himself or what would be the point to any of this.

The announcement may be that cats are aliens!

I do not completely dislike cats. I partake of Chinese food from time to time and I do enjoy it.

I am currently keeping my ex-wife's three cats(two of which are un-neutered males) in my basement. She was evicted from her current digs and they needed a place to stay. See, I am not so bad. I haven't tortured them either, if that what anyone might be thinking!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

on being a nice guy, and helping your exes pets out!
I have to agree with you; most cats are definitely not from this planet. You can tell just by the way the look at you; they don't even try to hide their disdain of the human race.

I have been owned by a few cats in my lifetime - very few. Cats, for the most part, scare me.

Did you read where the 'announcement' has been postponed until March?

Who wants to bet March becomes April?

edit on 300000011America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by butcherguy

I have to agree with you; most cats are definitely not from this planet.

Most? Why not all?Are cats all different? A cat thats not really a cat? And, how do you know if they are not from this planet. Where did you read this? ....

You can tell just by the way the look at you; they don't even try to hide their disdain of the human race.

Ah Ok, you just making things up arnt you?

I have been owned by a few cats in my lifetime

Owned? Whadayamean? Owned?

Who wants to bet March becomes April?

I wont bet ya because I dont have anything to bet with. Oh wait,I have a cat, will that do?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

You're TOO funny!

Some cats are just....well, cats. They act like normal pets; food goes in, food comes out.
Others....they stare at things that aren't there; they don't look AT you, they look THROUGH you. They have the ability to convey thoughts ( usually not very nice ones) by mental telepathy.
I AM NOT making this up! I have studied cats ( from a safe distance) all of my life, and these are my honest, uneducated conclusions!

It is not possible to own an 'alien' cat; they are independent creatures that are above 'ownership'. Being a cat owner, you should know these things.
Perhaps you are too close to the forest to see the trees?

April will become May, and we will still be waiting for an announcement.
Just MY prediction.

P.S. I don't want your cat. My life is very peaceful at the moment, thank you very much.

edit on 3u11America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

food comes out.

And then there's that.
Not exactly food coming out though, is it.
God, these ones stink.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by Spiro

You're TOO funny!

You can blame that on George Carlin....god bless his soul!

Some cats are just....well, cats. They act like normal pets; food goes in, food comes out.
Others....they stare at things that aren't there; they don't look AT you, they look THROUGH you. They have the ability to convey thoughts ( usually not very nice ones) by mental telepathy.
I AM NOT making this up! I have studied cats ( from a safe distance) all of my life, and these are my honest, uneducated conclusions!

You can study cats until you die but will never know what they are thinking when they stare into nothing. Its a human perception of what WE think they are thinking/doing. We don't know that they think, heck we cant even work out what our close friends and relatives are thinking unless we ask them. We can ask a cat but they cant communicate with us so we make things up based on OUR own perception.

It is not possible to own an 'alien' cat;

You are contradicting your self my friend. Your saying that some are alien and that you have studied them yet, your claiming they can not be alien? Mmmm, making things up again arnt you?

they are independent creatures that are above 'ownership'. Being a cat owner, you should know these things.
Perhaps you are too close to the forest to see the trees?

lol, bless you man [or woman]. I am a cat owner for over 30 years now and I have no idea....NO IDEA what they are thinking. Why? Because they cant tell me!!

April will become May, and we will still be waiting for an announcement.
Just MY prediction.

I believe you, really. One thing will lead to another and it will turn into another 31st December 2014 thread lol

P.S. I don't want your cat. My life is very peaceful at the moment, thank you very much.

He wouldn't want to live with you. I have him trained to not give my secrets away

Thanks for the laugh man [or woman], seriously

edit on 19-2-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

You can study cats until you die but will never know what they are thinking when they stare into nothing.

What I know of cats... that blank stare is showing just what is behind eyes... next to nothing.

I don't believe they have much of a memory at all. I know this from seeing negative reinforcement having zero effect on a cat's behavior, performed twice a day for a period of several months.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by Spiro

What I know of cats... that blank stare is showing just what is behind eyes... next to nothing.

How do you know?

I don't believe they have much of a memory at all. I know this from seeing negative reinforcement having zero effect on a cat's behavior, performed twice a day for a period of several months.

How do you know? Can you provide evidence?
edit on 19-2-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

You are contradicting your self my friend. Your saying that some are alien and that you have studied them yet, your claiming they can not be alien? Mmmm, making things up again arnt you?

I have NEVER claimed that cats are not alien. Some cats appear to be domesticated animals originating from planet earth - HOWEVER ,there seems to be a certain number of the feline species that are not from our planet.

I have a heightened degree of ESP; therefore, I DO know what cats are thinking. If you want to know the truth, the ALL see humans as a last-ditch food source when the SHTF.

You have no idea what your cats are thinking, not because they CAN'T tell you, but because they WON'T tell you.

It's okay; not everybody can speak 'cat'.

P.S. Not that it matters, but 'I am woman; hear me roar'.
( I'm a LEO.....:up

edit on 300000033America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

The story may be distressing for some that like cats.
I don't want to put them through any anguish.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
To be fair, unneutered males of any species do tend to be... easily distracted and sometimes obtuse. Cats are just more obvious about it. They are all quite lovable once one adapts.

You could neuter her cats (er, not personally I hope) and probably enjoy your babysitting more.

Cats taste like chicken, I hear. Really.

Back to Dr. Brown (which honestly is not nearly as interesting as talking about cats) (and yes, it's entirely his fault), I was wondering if there is any appropriate action for "oh you must be kidding me" if this turns out badly at the end. If I visited his facebook page to complain, he would (a) get a visit he doesn't deserve, and (b) only use that to consider himself more a messianic martyr, that he is so important people will hunt him down just to disagree.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I wonder if Courtney Brown can talk to cats?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Menedes567
It is destined that ET disclosure will happen this year, and nobody on and out of Earth can stop that from happening.

Wrong, the invisible pink unicorns have told me that they will stop it - remember how they stopped

a mothership from the Star Nations will hover low above Cleveland around October 24-27 2013

They had fun there - they really kicked the crap out of it so it limped away!

also remember

Tolec: Major Events followed by ET visitations possible to occur sometime in October 2013

They also kicked the crap out of those ET so badly some went into hibernation for 1,000 yesrs!

But the most fun they had was when

ET Contactee Tolec: Comet ISON is a Biosphere

They destroyed the biosphere there!

Then there was this...

Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

Well, they stopped that as well so badly the person who started the thread has run away from it!

My invisible pink unicorns have never failed yet, so there will be no disclosure on ET this year, or the next!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Step out for a min and miss the great cat debate. Anyways wondering if he or his associates were involved with this???

"Two German men who visited the Egyptian pyramids in April 2013 now face criminal charges for their attempt to prove their "alternative history" conspiracy theories through vandalism. The men, Dominique Goerlitz and Stefan Erdmann, were joined by a third German, a filmmaker who accompanied them to document their "discoveries."

The men were allowed to enter the inner chambers of the Great Pyramid at Giza normally off-limits to the public and restricted to authorized archaeologists and Egyptologists. The group reportedly took several items from the pyramids, including taking samples of a cartouche (identifying inscription) of the pharaoh Khufu, also known as Cheops. Goerlitz and Erdmann, who are not archaeologists but have instead been described as "hobbyists," allegedly smuggled the artifacts out of the country in violation of strict antiquities laws, according to news reports.

In addition to the three Germans, six Egyptians are being held in connection with the case, including several guards and inspectors from the Egyptian Antiquities Ministry who allowed the men into the pyramid. Tourism, one of Egypt's most important industries, has dropped dramatically in recent years due to social and political unrest. Tour-agency owners including one of the men recently arrested in connection with this case are often willing to bend or break the rules if it means satisfying wealthy foreigners, news reports suggest. The German government expressed outrage over the acts, and categorically stated the men were private citizens and not in any way affiliated with its German Archaeological Institute."

Full Story

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So...the release time was supposed to be February 28th, and then he says it will be delayed a week later into March. Isn't that what he had said?

I guess now we're looking at the 3rd week of March. Should we start placing bets on what month the announcement will actually be made?

Here is his latest. He posted this 10 hours ago.

I want to remind everyone that the Implications Postings that are issued every few days will make lots of sense after the major announcement that will occur around mid-March. (Currently, sometime during the third week of March seems most likely. I will keep you updated on this.) Again it will be literally impossible to introduce people to a calm and broader discussion of the announcement's implications after the announcement. So these ideas must be introduced now, even if they don't make total sense until later. Given the importance of the announcement, I think those of you who discuss the Implications Postings now will be happy you did once the announcement happens.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

He must still be working on the book and/or video release dates with his publisher.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
this thread will still be going on in december with the 'implications' telling us "further setbacks now anticipate the announcement for sometime in january."
it's getting flakier and flakier.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Yeah, the Olympics will be over. Huraaay! world event

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join