It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The big secret? Probably a book release. It smacks of a monumental buildup of enthusiasm, and subsequent let down that the self-righteous can't seem to grasp.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Char-Lee
A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer.

So he has found where missing socks go!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer.

How far east can you go before you're heading west?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That would be bad.
Now, if it were a one word religion...

Ok then, the Seahawks will beat the Patriots and the Broncos in the superbowl?
edit on 31-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

signalfire
Looks like he's trying to drum up more interest in his Facebook page.

Am I the only one who is thoroughly annoyed by ''I've got a secret, and I'm not going to tell you, but I'm going to dribble out the information a little bit every day on my schedule, and it will be really, really earth-changing, but some people won't realize it, only you the chosen ones will 'get' it."

Arrrgggh. Either make the dam announcement or just wait and let everyone find out for themselves. He says it's not aliens and it's not 'earth changes' and it's not destructive and it will solve a vexing question humans have had forever.

Okay, can't wait.

Well he said "aliens won't be landing" so that doesn't rule out alien info being released, but since most people won't even know the news is important or earth changing I guess maybe it is something about him and his proving remote viewing or some such.

Sounds like he will be the one announcing something.

I am making a statement of fact, not making a prediction.

It will be about new knowledge that will change the way all of humanity thinks of its past, and its present. It will be a moment of profound learning, nothing more, but nothing less. It will mark one of the most important moments in the history of our civilization.

edit on 31-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i am one of life's great survivors y2k -2012 - ison- hale bop -etc etc i will come back in march to lol and told you so

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Something is going to happen in the next week that is going to change something, somewhere in the world. I can't tell you what it is, or where for that matter, but it is already set in motion, and is guaranteed to happen.

Wow, maybe I should become one of his fellow "RV'ers".

I am just finding it a little too vague and generalized to see any reason to take this with any more than a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Thus, the perfect prediction.
Make it as subjective and ambiguous as possible.

Well at least it is clearly not a physical thing happening but NEW KNOWLEDGE.

"The greatest changes occur on our planet not because physical things happen, but because new knowledge enters into our consciousness. Some new knowledge is so big, it fills the horizon and changes nearly everything."

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

The Bible tell us in the end we will all know everything. I'm starting to believe in that 100th monkey theory.

100th Monkey Theory, A must read, Thus, when a certain critical number achieves an awareness, this new awareness may be communicated from mind to mind. Although the exact number may vary, this Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon means that when only a limited number of people know of a new way TPTB or TPCG, it may remain the conscious property of these people. But there is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a new awareness, a field is strengthened so that this awareness is picked up by almost everyone!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I already guessed it. The 100th monkey theory.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I predict that in February that rich old white guys will become richer.

*cough*

I bet we could all make equally profound predictions as that guy.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

deadlysyn
Something is going to happen in the next week that is going to change something, somewhere in the world. I can't tell you what it is, or where for that matter, but it is already set in motion, and is guaranteed to happen.

Wow, maybe I should become one of his fellow "RV'ers".

I am just finding it a little too vague and generalized to see any reason to take this with any more than a grain of salt.

Noooo....

Some announcement will be made about "knowledge"(so nothing going to happen) that has been unknown will be released that will clear up for us something that has been a mystery to us "for thousands of years'.

"A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. And from that answer, a new direction for the future growth of our species will arise.- Courtney Brown

To me the mystery of such length would be about our origins. Why are we here, Where did we come from, is there a creator?

He feels there will be argument that will cause people to dismiss what is announced...this is what usually does occur when there are many who want to know the truth and many who do not want us to know the truth. So supposedly the whole purpose of this game he is playing is to make us look closer when the announcement is made and not let negative arguments keep us from seeing the grand importance and game changer that it is!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

OMG, really? You both are so totally wrong. CATS, people! They actually rule the human race so perfectly we don't even realize it.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by Phage

That would be bad.
Now, if it were a one word religion...

Ok then, the Seahawks will beat the Patriots and the Broncos in the superbowl?
edit on 31-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

This is serious stuff RandyVoos

Earth changer

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Earth changer

So game changer won't do then?
Fine, I'll just take my ball and go home!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The only thing that I found interesting on his FB page was his art.

I won't put any faith in RV.

ETA: Cats suck. Dogs rule.
edit on b000000312014-01-31T19:44:30-06:0007America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jan 2014 19:44:30 -0600700000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
not another one? keeping the gullble hanging on until the last day of february. when will they learn? nothing is gonna happen.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Lolliek
reply to post by SLAYER69

OMG, really? You both are so totally wrong. CATS, people! They actually rule the human race so perfectly we don't even realize it.

I thought everyone was already aware. The purring is them using their third eye sending subliminal commands to all.

edit on 31-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

randyvs

Earth changer

So game changer won't do then?
Fine, I'll just take my ball and go home!

:-)

I am wondering if he may be referring to this
www.bbc.co.uk...

from here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

don't see how this would "answer a question"?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join