It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious powder at hotels near MetLife believed to be cornstarch, official says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

EAST RUTHERFORD — The suspicious white powder enclosed in envelopes sent to five hotels and two postal offices located just miles from MetLife Stadium is believed to be cornstarch, according to officials.

Hazmat units, a bomb squad and law enforcement officers on the federal, state and local level descended on five hotels around noon on Friday – the Quality Inn and Marriott hotels in Lyndhurst, the Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel in Rutherford, the Homewood Suites in East Rutherford, the Econo-Lodge in Carlstadt – as well as postal offices in Wood-Ridge and Rutherford.

Suspicious powder at hotels near MetLife believed to be cornstarch, official says

Apparently 2 more hotels have been added to the list since the following video was posted.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrLimpet

Now that we have a whole generation growing up with e-mail, snail mail will continue its decline. When you factor in safety issues like this, there is even more incentive to phase out snail mail. Whether it will ever be phased out completely I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got an announcement that my mail carrier will do one route on Mon-Wed-Fri and another on Tue-Thu-Sat.

If something is urgent an e-mail will get it there faster anyway, or if it's a really important overnight delivery, anybody with sense would use FedEx instead of the Post office. So why do we need mail delivery 6 days a week instead of three? I'm not sure we do.

Eventually, I'm not sure we'll need snail mail at all in which case we won't be worrying about getting delivery of suspicious white powders in the mail.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm suspicious.

Could this be a false flag from the security/industrial NWO complex?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Right in time for the super bowl.

A false flag photo opportunity.

new topics

top topics

join