It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rolling stones destroy an italian farm!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ok i didnt mean the band featuring Mick Jagger
but several huge boulders rolled down a hill in the area of Ronchi di Termeno and right through the barn of a farm before coming to rest in a vineyard.

Source

Its a miracle that no one was killed. I wonder if it will drive up the price of the wine made from the remaining vines?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
By the looks of the other big stone there, it has happened before possibly long ago. S&F

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Looks strange to me.....

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Dang you and your trickery! Here I thought I was gonna come here and see Mick & Keith, hopped up on bath salts, tearing the hell out of some Italian village!

That's a big rock. I would've liked to seen the look on any person who was looking out the window and seen that thing coming. Glad nobody was hurt.

One time, I was cutting a road with a 650 G dozer and I pushed a big rock over the hill accidentally. After seeing the damage it did rolling down that KY mountain, ripping through trees like they were tooth picks, -it horrified me to think about 'what if' it had hit somebody. I was always very careful after that.
edit on 31-1-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Is this a case of " Tumbling Stones" instead of "Tumbling Dice" ?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Damn, I would be buying a few lottery tickets after that. The odds of that happening have to be sky high! Never mind the luck that the rock didn't roll 20 ft to the right as it came down and into their house...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Soloprotocol
Looks strange to me.....

Why, their is another rock almost the same size that based on it's appearance looks like it has been there for a long time indicating something similar happened in the past.
edit on 2014pAmerica/Chicago3103ppm by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Ok i didnt mean the band featuring Mick Jagger

Oh that's just wrong. I had my heart all set to see a bunch of old
rockers ripp'in it up in a grapevinyard? Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I thought the boys were back to their old tricks!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Heres a few more pics and a video

Herbert Trebo, the owner of the farm, told local journalists the rockfall, which happened shortly after 8pm on January 21, "sounded as if a train had thundered through the living room." The family has been evacuated while authorities decide how to remove the rocks.

Im even more impressed at their sheer luck after seeing that the second boulder stopped just a few feet from the main house.

edit on 31-1-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I wonder if there are any ancient artifacts up that hill..

edit on 31-1-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

join