It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ground Breaking Mathematics That Proves Free Energy Is Possible Has Been Discovered

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

mbkennel

Americanist
It is a bit peculiar how you pick and choose your arguments. We've established the fib sequence and golden ratio at the heart of quantum mechanics regardless of how much noise you can make beating at your chest.

Who's we? What's at the heart of quantum mechanics? non-commutative operators on Hilbert space.

And sure Phi (if you mean what I think it means) comes up in various places in mathematics---so what?

Is sprinkling "Fibonnacci" around the mathematical equivalent to Tesla?

The famous Fibonacci sequence demystified.
Take a 2 vector s(n) = [x y] s(n+1) = [1 1; 1 0] * s(n) That's the Fibonnacci recurrence and it so happens that the positive eigenvalue of that matrix is (cue "God" sound), the golden mean Phi. (Diagonalizing the matrix also shows you how to get the nth number without computing any of the previous ones). log F(n) tends toward n*log(Phi) for n->infty.

Change that matrix get a new sequence. Whao the eigenvalue is different. Yet another magic number. Change it again, new eigenvalues. Are you bored yet?

There are all sorts of magic numbers once you start looking at eigenvalues and solutions to PDE's! here's another magic number, first zero of the Bessel function! that's a ground state solution to the Schroedinger equation in cylindrical coordinates & axial symmetry! actually related to quantum mechanics. Is this magic number all that special? No.

This is another example of nonsensical redirection.

* Vortex math wooo!
* WTF?
* See, quantum teleportation of energy happens in quantum mechanics
* yes, what does that have to do with Vortex Mathematics in the universe?
* Fibonnaci! and Phi!
* Here we go again.

edit on 3-2-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

It's related due to the fact that only helical trajectories exist as solid state is propelled. Next try infinite bandwidth on for size. Would you like for me to post links to that research as well? Truth is, I would take both Tesla's and Walter Russell's word over yours any day.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

GetHyped

Americanist
The page itself had well over 25k hits. Why? Because chances are it was not only informative, but it made sense. Even the quote in my signature gets to the point in a matter of just a few words. Fantasy and intuition seem to go hand-in-hand depending on who you've researched. You can quote me on that too...

My MySpace page had more visitors so I can tell you there is no correlation between scientifically informative information and visitor count. Forgive me for placing little weight behind the boasts of a stranger who's contribution to humanity is measured by his page hits and posts on a conspiracy website.

I'm referencing the equivalent of a blog page with educational material its only content. The blog count is what I kept track of - not so much visitors to the page.

My contributions have found their way to every major physics department around the World as well as nearly 150 handpicked individuals. ATS is simply another platform, but you label it a conspiracy website in order to discredit its existence. You're too predictable anyhow.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Have you heard of the phrase: God created the intervals, all other measure is subject to them?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If Vortex Math was real, then the author would be the richest person in the planet, selling free energy devices.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Nikola Tesla is one who was very close to achieving this. It would be transmitted from one glorious tower. The tower was to be called Wardenclyffe. Using a massive tower, he would transmit radio (another thing he invented) and wireless electricity across the world. The idea was to use the Earth as a giant electromagnet, transmitting electricity by using our magnetic resonance field to amplify it and cause it to cover the globe. Any man could stick a rod into the ground and get electricity. In addition, it would be powered by only one tower. It was the ultimate energy source. We would never have to mine for coal again. Unfortunately, Tesla was being funded by one of the biggest sharks in the energy industry: JP Morgan. Morgan only wanted the tower to transmit radio. However, a thief named Marconi stole Tesla’s radio patents, played dumb with the patent offices, and won a Nobel prize. JP Morgan didn’t want to fund Tesla anymore because someone else had one the radio race. Of course, that’s only scratching the surface. Deep below, there was a far more sinister reason. Imagine if you were got filthy rich off of coal and fossil fuels. Would you really want an energy source that would allow anyone to have electricity for no charge?! It would be an excellent step forward for mankind, but most certainly not a good business move. So Tesla’s funding was cut, the tower was destroyed, and our hope of free and clean energy was ended. After Tesla died, all his notes were confiscated and taken by the United states government. Supposedly they were all returned, but I doubt it. Too many oil lobbyists to ever allow that to happen. Perhaps there is still hope. Always question everything.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

There is significant evidence that scientists since Tesla have known about this energy, but that its existence and potential use has been discouraged and indeed suppressed over the past half century or more (2) – Dr. Theodor C. Loder III

See more at: www.collective-evolution.com...[/ ex]

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

MADXENOBIOLOGIST

Nikola Tesla is one who was very close to achieving this. It would be transmitted from one glorious tower. The tower was to be called Wardenclyffe. Using a massive tower, he would transmit radio (another thing he invented) and wireless electricity across the world. The idea was to use the Earth as a giant electromagnet, transmitting electricity by using our magnetic resonance field to amplify it and cause it to cover the globe. Any man could stick a rod into the ground and get electricity. In addition, it would be powered by only one tower. It was the ultimate energy source. We would never have to mine for coal again.

Not at all. The Power Tower requires a large generator and that requires energy & fuel inputs, and much of the power is dissipated uselessly into the ground. It's magnetic induction, not woo magic and it's not an energy source!

JP Morgan was right. Who is going to finance this thing if freeloaders can put up their receiver and take power, which took real money and fuel to generate, without paying?

If it were some magic energy source then there's no need to "broadcast it"---it would be amazingly profitable on its own! JP Morgan could sell them to GM.
edit on 5-2-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

mbkennel

MADXENOBIOLOGIST

Not at all. The Power Tower requires a large generator and that requires energy & fuel inputs, and much of the power is dissipated uselessly into the ground. It's magnetic induction, not woo magic and it's not an energy source!

JP Morgan was right. Who is going to finance this thing if freeloaders can put up their receiver and take power, which took real money and fuel to generate, without paying?

If it were some magic energy source then there's no need to "broadcast it"---it would be amazingly profitable on its own! JP Morgan could sell them to GM.

from an ethical standpoint, Mr. Morgan absolutely was not "right". In fact, it's basically his fault that we are now in a massive ecological crisis and fighting massive unnecessary wars for oil. We need less things being unnecessarily monetized, not more.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That's ridiculous. Tesla's tower was not free energy generation, it was lossy transmission. It failed because of engineering and business deficiencies, not conspiratorial suppression.

Any real device for this mythical "free energy' would be stupendously profitable and they would have made it Tesla, or no Tesla. Nobody can suppress the laws of physics.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

No. Of course it was a conspiracy. The reason why JP Morgan funded the project was simply to build a radio tower. He didn't really want the energy thing to begin with.In fact, he was opposed to that part of the plan from the beginning. He only funded it for Radio. It was Tesla's long term goal to use some of his radio funding to make the energy thing.

Tesla had pretty much already won the radio race. Then a thief named Marconi came in and stole his designs for radio. All Marconi had to do was play dumb with the patent office, and pretty soon he had himself a Nobel prize and a giant stack of cash.
When JP Morgan got wind of this, he said the project was pointless and immediately cut funding. Tesla tried to explain that the tower was also the future of energy in addition to communication. But the Tesla wireless dream was wrecked, and a few years later the tower was torn down and forgotten.

Of course, some will argue that JP Morgan genuinely stopped it because Tesla "lost" (or was screwed over) the radio race and he didn't see any further reason to fund it. However, considering how much cash Morgan was pulling in from the energy industry (especially coal), this is incredibly naive. It's pretty clear that JP Morgan didn't like the wireless energy idea, and had his profits in primary interest. He was after all a corporate man, and that's how the corporate power structure works. I really doubt he was some kind of saint in his motives.

Some conspiracy theories say that Morgan and Marconi were working together deliberately for this purpose. While there isn't much evidence to back this up, considering they're motives and actions, I would hardly be surprised.

Of course, many people like to say "If he really invented all this, why don't we have it today?" Well, for starters the government confiscated all his notes and belongings after he died.This is undisputed fact. The reason was largely because of his death ray weapon project, but considering all the lobbyists and increasing corporate power at the time, perhaps it was also connected to the wireless energy. What's slightly less clear is whether or not the government returned all the notes. For all we know, the blueprints for this incredible technology could be in some secret base somewhere, and we'll never see it come to light. Many conspiracy theorists believe the energy industry is still keeping it secret. But we can't be entirely sure about this. Even if they aren't, it would be incredibly hard to replicate based on the notes, because Tesla almost never used "notes". In fact, he pretty much did all the math and design in his head. So no matter what you believe about the documents, unfortunately it doesn't really matter cause most of this great knowledge died with Tesla. But even still, I think JP Morgan let greed cloud judgement.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join