It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Parts Found In Garbage Bags In Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well, this is just creepy. I'm surprised there wasn't anything on our local news this morning about this, and now it is on CNN.

Seems a women spotted what she thought was someone dropping off garbage on the side of the road.

It turned out to be parts of a mans body. The witness described a possible suspect as a woman.

www.cnn.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">CNN

Local news

Not much to the story yet. They do have a vehicle description as well.
It will be interesting to find out what happened in this case.

They are lucky that someone was paying attention in this case.

Here is just a little more info, including a bag found with clothing and charred papers, this morning.
Detroit News
edit on 31-1-2014 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'd like to see the look on the face of the person opening the bag. Yuck. I wonder if anyone puked.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i thought dexter was driving a lorry now guess he isstill upto his old tricks now he is on the road more it is the other 299 serial killers that are on the go in america that you should be worried about

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It really is curious, since a woman was seen, in the area, at the time.

You don't usually hear about a woman in this type of thing.
edit on 31-1-2014 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

999zxcv
i thought dexter was driving a lorry now guess he isstill upto his old tricks now he is on the road more it is the other 299 serial killers that are on the go in america that you should be worried about

WTF is a lorry?
jk

This is some creepy stuff right here. That guy in the bag must've really done it this time.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think a lorry is a truck (semitruck) I don't know though..anyway..my first thought was the lady said she saw the lighter colored SUV throw the bags out the window and then she pulled up to open the bags. Who the hell opens up garbage bags on the side of the road? Why are people so nosy? I mean in this case I guess it was a good thing but usually it's just garbage..why do people stop to rummage through things? Weird..I would NEVER stop to open up some bag on the side of the road..gross.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Neopan100
I think a lorry is a truck (semitruck) I don't know though..anyway..my first thought was the lady said she saw the lighter colored SUV throw the bags out the window and then she pulled up to open the bags. Who the hell opens up garbage bags on the side of the road? Why are people so nosy? I mean in this case I guess it was a good thing but usually it's just garbage..why do people stop to rummage through things? Weird..I would NEVER stop to open up some bag on the side of the road..gross.

I agree. Maybe the one who called it in (and opened the bag) is a suspect.

This is a very creepy story.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

"She's a man eater...."

Sorry, I couldn't resist some Hall & Oates.

I do wonder, however, what prompted that person to check the what was inside the bag?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Actually I can think of several reasons one might open a trash bag that was seen tossed from a vehicle. One and the biggest reason I have is to find an address. Littering carries a heavy fine and there is no need for it. Two is to see if it contains kittens or dogs which has been done before as well.

And babies. That's right babies being tossed out like trash. Then of course there is this case in seeing if it may contain body parts.
It's actually great this woman did search the bag and seen the vehicle that placed it there. Gives some better evidence when the police start to make a case.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

yes, a lorry is a cargo truck, they call them that in ireland and the UK...don't know why they used this definition in the area that it happened.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, a little more news in the case, and it has taken a disturbing twist

New update

A woman has been arrested.

Turns out, she is his mom!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've been trying to follow this story, just to try to figure out what went on, and why she did this.

Apparently, the son may have had mental health issues. Obviously she has to have as well.

More on the story

new topics

top topics

join