It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot sightings abound in Colorado 1-20-14 Viedo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Bailey, Colo. is like Bigfoot central round these parts and just a couple of weeks ago we had another local news story about the latest sighting... Just one more pin to place on your sightings maps right?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr not again. Whats with this BF he so shy.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I haven't been anywhere near Colorado. It wasn't me.

At least that Bigfoot doesn't have a bald spot, I'm a little jealous.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

"There are a lot of pins on that map"

There are also a lot of dollars to be made.

I think bigfoot is real but I'm losing faith each and every day. Please... someone... restore my faith!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Hate to be a jokester... but they just legalized what there ?

edit on 31-1-2014 by Bazart because: i'd have to kill ya

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Bazart

That's the first thing I thought of as well! How interesting that a certain legalization has occurred, and now people are seeing giant, hairy bipeds wandering around...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Really? Since when does marijuana cause hallucinations? And if your answer to that question is anything similar to "fairly commonly", please, pass the to left.

edit on 31-1-2014 by parad0x122 because: typo

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The last time I saw bigfoot here in Colorado was in 2009.

Afterwards he disappeared never to be seen again.....

former Colorado Avalanche Mascot Howler

I couldn't help myself

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

parad0x122
Really? Since when does marijuana cause hallucinations? And if your answer to that question is anything similar to "fairly commonly", please, pass the to left.

edit on 31-1-2014 by parad0x122 because: typo

I've spent my share of time playing "puff, puff, give." and I can assure you that there are a great many variations of that particular narcotic, some of which cause hallucinations.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Has any multi-millionaire ever offered a million dollars to the first person who could catch a big foot? I would think that would bring out a lot of takers and possibly put this thing to rest. It's one thing if this thing is shy, but it's hard to believe nobody can catch this thing or find skeleton remains, unless it's interdenominational.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Bazart

Sorry to burst your bubble but...
But sighting around here have been going on for decades while pot only became legal in Jan.

Remote mountainous areas of Colorado have long been considered prime habitat or the elusive Sasquatch, or as it is also know, Bigfoot, Skunk Ape, Yeti, Skookum…whatever you call them, sightings in Colorado’s mountains rate as some of the highest in the nation. Of the particularly active areas where Bigfoot has been spotted is Bailey Colorado, which has an active local group of individuals who have seen the elusive creature and have investigated other sightings. Recently, several local and national news sources have reported on sightings. Here’s a short-list of few of them:
NBC Looking for bigfoot
Live science Ten most active bigfoot sites
Finally a link to the Sasquatch Genome Project

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Has any multi-millionaire ever offered a million dollars to the first person who could catch a big foot?

You betcha. Sort of.
www.spike.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Maybe I am strange, but I just dont find the possibility of something like a Bigfoot, Yeti, Sasquatch, etc. all that far-fetched. The fact we havent documented it isnt that particularly condemning, but again, maybe I am strange.

There are a lot of quite remote places in Colorado. Id be looking around the same areas as the last grizzly bear sightings, as those are likely to be the most unvisited.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I grew up near Bailey

I wish...

:-)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You betcha. Sort of.
reply to post by Phage

I question the legitimacy of this. It's probably being produced more for ratings rather than ever expecting to capture a big foot. Why limit it to just a few teams? I would think the more people involved a wider area could be covered, and there would be a better chance of success. I also have to wonder how were these teams so lucky to be selected? They're probably in on the whole show. Maybe their final episode will be someone in a costume escaping capture? lol. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Yeah. I know. Thus the "sort of".
I watched about 4 minutes of it. It's really, really bad.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

In southwest Colorado , where most of the big 14ers are... there are ' knuckledraggers ' everywhere ( at least in wintertime )They're called snowboarders . They migrate and gather together in herds - not difficult to spot , except in transit ( they travel singly or in small groups , often covering a lot of ground ) .

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Lol, not just plain Jane though. Now other "blends" however...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I think we have not captured one because as you study them, you probably realise that they are human-like and a mystery and also probably feel respect for them. It is a great achievement to have successfully evaded humans for so long.

People like Prof Meldrum have probably seen them and know where they are already but just does not want them to be captured, and cut up. This is what we humans do whenever there is a new or ET species found. It just shows how sick and sorry we are as a race.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Skeptical hippo

top topics

join