It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China wants a New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
well how typical of them. And this too in an official embassy website. Too arrogant, if you ask me.

A country's affairs should be handled by its own people and international issues should be resolved through negotiations, she said, adding that the United Nations, the organization that has the largest number of member nations and that is most representative, should play a dominant role in international affairs and that this is common sense in the international community

How quaint. A UN as the ruling government. Where all the bribery and chicom propoganda can be well spent.

www.china-embassy.org...

[edit on 22-11-2004 by aryaputhra]

Mod Edit: to remove ALL-CAPS from thread title

[edit on 28-11-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You do know that "new world order" has multiple meanings right? Such as a new balance of power? Which has nothing to do with the meaning one world government.

should play a dominant role in international affairs

Give me a good reason why there shouldn't be international negotiations and where does this website say China wants governments run by the United Nations?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DetectivePerez
You do know that "new world order" has multiple meanings right? Such as a new balance of power? Which has nothing to do with the meaning one world government.

Indeed, the internet does have multiple meanings. Its main meaning is a plan for a one world government

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This idea of an Eastern NWO has been around for a while

China Wants Its Own 'New
World Order' To Oppose US Version
By Martin Sieff
UPI Senior News Analyst
02-06-02

Excerpt:

The Russian and Chinese leaders in Shanghai left no doubt that the SCO, (Shanghai Cooperation Organization) also referred to as the Shanghai Pact, was a military cooperation organization devoted to preserve what they called "multi-polarity" in the world. "Multi-polarity" is a Russian and Chinese diplomatic word for opposing U.S. global domination which, by contrast, Moscow and Beijing both see as "uni-polar."Link

[edit on 22/11/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
This idea of an Eastern NWO has been around for a while

China Wants Its Own 'New
World Order' To Oppose US Version
By Martin Sieff
UPI Senior News Analyst
02-06-02

Excerpt:

The Russian and Chinese leaders in Shanghai left no doubt that the SCO, (Shanghai Cooperation Organization) also referred to as the Shanghai Pact, was a military cooperation organization devoted to preserve what they called "multi-polarity" in the world. "Multi-polarity" is a Russian and Chinese diplomatic word for opposing U.S. global domination which, by contrast, Moscow and Beijing both see as "uni-polar."Link

[edit on 22/11/2004 by Sauron]

Indeed

Great find

Things could turn ugly when the two powers clash.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The more I think about the NWO thing, it does make sense in way if we are ever to be greeted from and join in an extra planetary society. I mean if an alien zipped up and popped the hatch and said "take me to your leader" we'd be right to respond "which one?"!!

There would have to be a planetary governing body to negotiate trade terms on behalf of all of us. Can you imagine the crys of 190+ countries wanting to set up deals with our new friends? If they were a threat, we'd also have to have a united and coordinated planetary defense, so the more I think about it the more I go, hum.....

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
whatever meaning it holds on the internet - it is still essentially the same, the chicoms are just as power hungry to control the world, as say the supposed *illuminati* - which btw still has to be substantiated with a factual existence, whereas China is there.

China eventually wishes to hold an axis with any country other than the US, to eventually counter the US, militarily, economically and strategically. Basically with three nuclear powers (Russia, India, Pakistan) surrounding, currently it cannot flex too much muscle.

I recall the Chinese premier Hu Jintao suggested an axis with India and Russia once, but was turned down for lack of interest.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by aryaputhra]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here, I know a quote that kind of applies to this.

"The flames kindled on July 4th, 1776 have spread over too much of the world to be extinguished by the feeble engines of despotism. On the contrary, these flames will consume those engines, and all who run them!" -Thomas Jefferson

Also, I've read in the WSJ many times that with each passing year China's totalitarian government is crumbling, and about to make way for democracy. Rest assured, China is of little matter to us.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Rather have the chinese ruling this world then the americans.

America has proven they cant be trusted, china is the lesser of 2 evils in my opinion.God only knows what greedy n sneeky things the american ''government'' are doing right now, there are all kind of clues they are up to no good.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

Rather have the chinese ruling this world then the americans.

America has proven they cant be trusted, china is the lesser of 2 evils in my opinion.God only knows what greedy n sneeky things the american ''government'' are doing right now, there are all kind of clues they are up to no good.

I may get repremanded for posting this, but that statement was rediculous. Hmm... who would I rather have run the world? A comunist country that tramples personal freedoms? Or a democratic country founded on life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness?

I don't mean to get a fight started, but that post was a tad bit out there. There was no way I could let that go unchallenged.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HALLOWEEN78
I may get repremanded for posting this, but that statement was rediculous. Hmm... who would I rather have run the world? A comunist country that tramples personal freedoms? Or a democratic country founded on life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness?

umm... china is not really a communist country, and the united states is not really a democratic country. and even if it was founded on those criteria (which is debatable), it is no longer like that. It looks to me like a fullblown oligarchy.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA
The more I think about the NWO thing, it does make sense in way if we are ever to be greeted from and join in an extra planetary society. I mean if an alien zipped up and popped the hatch and said "take me to your leader" we'd be right to respond "which one?"!!

There would have to be a planetary governing body to negotiate trade terms on behalf of all of us. Can you imagine the crys of 190+ countries wanting to set up deals with our new friends? If they were a threat, we'd also have to have a united and coordinated planetary defense, so the more I think about it the more I go, hum.....

trade terms with aliens? lmao , if there really are aliens, wtf do they want from us? a benevolent alien race would be technologically superior and want resources which they could get from space, and a evil one wouldnt need to trade.

and im sure we can band together to present a unified earth defense w/o resulting in NWO. it would actually be better for counter intelligence imo.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
i dont want any country ruling the world. but u got to admit, china would be worse than the us, since the us only looks like an oligarchy...(key word look)

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Crazy how, back in the days of the bible life was simpler.

Because of greed, it creates a insecurity which leads to war and violence.

The only safest fairest government would be a system of all people being peaceful and forgive AND UNDERSTAND the mistake.

Perfect citizens would be the ones that keeps on giving.

Ha, I bet some of the people has tried to resort to the peaceful ways but at the same time because of their peaceful ways people will abuse this for their own personal gain that only seems merely to nothing compare in the world today.
Small greed is just asking to be stupid.

new topics

top topics

join