It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

55 dead bodies = no trials and no arrests-Florida school for boys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

well said my friend

well said

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Well drugheads, and druglords aside as that is a given, I mean its Florida, now why do you think ol Jeb Bush is there and what would you expect. But anyways you forgot the zombie infestation they got going on there as well, the face eating kind, and also the bingo playing shuffling kind.

Every state has there ups and downs I suppose, some just seem to have many more downs then ups.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

MRuss
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Children are our most vulnerable assets....

The way a country treats its most vulnerable... speaks volumes about what that country really is.

Somebody should put that on a greeting card. It gets spouted often enough. Wont somebody please think of the children.

Not that i am not agreeing with you MRuss, because I am. But you know, its kind of become a cliche slogan over the years. And its a funny thing, you could have millions or billions of people thinking one thing, but if none of them them do something about it, well then it does not exist but inside there heads, kind of like this "wont somebody think of the children thing"

Makes for some serious messed up situations, all of history has shown that all its little hiccups from minor things to major things like world wars and beyond are all just sequences of cognitive dissonance on a massive worldwide scale, leading to some major contrasts between the things going on in peoples heads, things they believed and the actual world around them. Leading to some bizarre situations, such as is the case of a school for boys set up to help them, which in reality does anything and everything but that.
edit on 2amWednesdayam052014f3amWed, 05 Feb 2014 02:22:02 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join