It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

55 dead bodies = no trials and no arrests-Florida school for boys

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The bodies cry for an investigation... 55 children dead.... no investigation... ???

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If it is a state run agency I can imagine why the state wouldn't want to do an investigation, because then here might be backlash for those currently in office. And then there is the possibility that there will be lawsuits. I don't know when the school shut down, or for how long it was open, and if this all happened many years ago, and nobody is left to prosecute, it makes a little more sense to not have an investigation...But I don't really know the specifics.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i wonder why no one checks the death certificates around there got to be some records some where

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Should off..Would off...Could off...Didn't. Always seems to be the case. Sad state of affairs, and the simple fact that it was oh so conveniently overlooked ie a bit hidden does not bode well for the whole situation. Some may have died of natural causes, but who knows eh.

Freaking Florida, the place just sucks I heard, its got anything from drug heads on every corner to drug lords, swamps and all kinds of critters, I even remember all kinds of people freaking out and doing crazy doing things like cutting there stomach open and pulling out there intestines throwing it at the cops, or that zombie cannibal thing were the guy ate the homeless mans face which was all blamed on a bad case of bath salts or other drugs. Oh and you got Jeb Bush running the show, oh ya, check Florida off from my places to visit.

I suppose this would be one more things in a long list of weird, and oh so mysteriously unexplainable things that went down in that state, must be something in the water eh. Maybe we can turn it into a penal colony, seems all we would have to do is build the fences and change the writing, would not have to import the prisoners it seems because its already attracting all the right kinds of charters anyways.

Anyways that's the end of my rant. Only question would be, when and if they find out what exactly went down at this reformatory school for boys, would anybody really want to know.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

yeah I spent just over 5 years in Florida and it is not a nice place. Moved to get the kids in a better environment. The entire state was basically developed by and for drug cartels in the 1970's - 1990's.....but it was the playground of the extremely wealthy before that....especially at the turn of the century.....and we all know what the rich occultists are into.....

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

...and we all know what the rich occultists are into.....

Yeah they have a thing for giant talking mice.

BTW I am sorry you had to go to Miami and yes it was built with drug money but each part of this state is a bit different from each other. Miami may as well be its own country go to Gainesville it's a college town then we have a lot of surf towns along the east coast with some arm pits in between like Daytona. The keys well they were actually talking about becoming their own country at one time the do have some great scuba diving and fishing. I will not stay in the panhandle or gulf coast I find the culture unwelcoming. Orlando. Is a transient culture that is tourist driven also voted as part of the top 10 rudest drivers in the country.

Hey like I said every city here is different personally the surf towns are my speed just laid back until tourist season when the kooks ruin things.

Other than that I live in other countries I have seen most of the US life is much better down in central America.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

If it is a state run agency I c

It was a stste run facility that was closed down in 2011.
In 1969 Governer Kirk stated that," Someone should have blown the
whistle a long time ago" in regards to the school. How it was left open
with no oversite is anybody's guess.

So the people need to start forming their own oversite commiittees.
Because we can't really depend on government to protect us. They
just want us to believe they can and will. And who says this is an
isolated incident? I'n my view this should spark investigations
nation wide. Think about the kids that could possibly be rescued.
The one thing that's obvious is, we no longer know, this isn't the norm.
We're being over run by psyghopaths.
edit on 1-2-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Children are our most vulnerable assets....

The way a country treats its most vulnerable... speaks volumes about what that country really is.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

yeah...lived in the Keys, Tampa, Deland and then Jacksonville. I have been all over the state and you are right....there are some really cool little towns both coastal and inland.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

The bodies cry for an investigation... 55 children dead.... no investigation... ???

The article says the number may go over 100.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by R_Clark

The article says the number may go over 100.

so....that means they already know it is headed that way .... I would assume.

what the hell!!!?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

The "state" didn't do this . People who are abusive to children did. The state didn't raise a finger to these kids. Someone with fingers did. Don't marginalize this by blaming bureaucracy.

You're right. Sometimes its easy to forget that we don't really live in a world where the government is the people. It was state employees, not "the state".

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The investigators (archaeologists) have done ground penetrating radar of the site. That's the basis of their projection of 100 or more bodies. It can only be an educated guess because when graves aren't in regular patterns it is sometimes difficult to define them.
I wouldn't expect any movement on this case until the bodies have all been exhumed and examined by the forensics people. The first thing to do is collect the evidence and get some dates on the burials. The DNA tests will give some families closure I'm sure by confirming the fate of their loved one.
One thing that I noted from reading the reports is that the term "mass grave" or "mass graves" wasn't used by the archaeologists but by journalists. A large number of random burials doesn't necessarily mean that it is a "mass grave." It would appear that if this investigation is to be complete, all the bodies buried on the site must be exhumed and examined for evidence of violent death. The anthropologist in me thinks this will be an amazing study of one hundred years of correctional history in that place. The mother in me offers prayers for those who have endured this hell on earth.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Reminds me of the residential school situation in Canada - and suggests do not quit looking for justice.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lolliek

I have spent a bit of time reading about similar things in the UK. From what I can gather the boys that go missing are usually without anyone on the outside world to ask for them. It is the most vulnerable that face the worst of it in these boys institutions.

Don't get me wrong, all are vulnerable but those with no family are more than just raped.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It appears there have been plenty of complaints by students who made it out so what took them so long to act is anyone's guess. Students usually don't outright complain after being institutionalize unless they have done no growing or have something to share to help their friends on the inside. Always err on the side of caution and believe them. How sad.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Well, it's fairly obvious that child molesters don't usually go out of their way to work in an old people's home.

The 'state' isn't a person, but it is made up of people. The people working as the state are responsible, and it doesn't look like a lot was done to either protect these poor kids, or at least treat their remains with an appropriate level of respect and decency.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
www.officialwhitehouseboys.org...

Just try reading some of these accounts that the boys, now men, had to endure while placed in that disgusting "school". The State of Florida should be paying these men for the psychological and emotional damage that was cause, though no amount of money will erase what happened there. Beaten so severely that their underwear was fused into their flesh and had to be remove piece by piece with tweezers. Hell has a place for these abusers along side Hitler and the Third Reich!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

soficrow

Reminds me of the residential school situation in Canada - and suggests do not quit looking for justice.

what was that situation?

Also, I had a weird thought....with all the MKUltra stuff going on back in the day (and today under other names)...in the USA and Canada...(your mention of Canada made me think this).....what if this was one way to test things on people that wouldn't be missed?

Maybe a stretch.....

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by OneManArmy

Well, it's fairly obvious that child molesters don't usually go out of their way to work in an old people's home.

The 'state' isn't a person, but it is made up of people. The people working as the state are responsible, and it doesn't look like a lot was done to either protect these poor kids, or at least treat their remains with an appropriate level of respect and decency.

The people that work for the 'state' actively cover up and aid the criminals that do these things, the ones that dont are told to shut up and are threatened. Im sorry but its happened so many times, to deny the institutional paedophilia and sadism in the 'state' is to bury our heads in the sand and become guilty of aiding and abetting the criminals. This crap has been going on for decades, maybe longer, its about time we called time, instead of waiting for the guilty to die never to have been held to account for their actions.
The 'state' is in a state, its a 'state' of emergency if you ask me. This crap goes into the highest echelons of the power structure.
Thats not conspiracy theory, its backed by huge amounts of evidence. But some people are above the law.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join