It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Activists in Chicago Tell Obama to 'Just Quit'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Infinitis
What is the reason that the activist's race is being advertised?

You must not be paying attention. If you have, you'd know that A) Obama supporters on ATS will pull the race card and B) Obama the loser himself claim that it's due to racism that he sucks.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by butcherguy

One man said he has been more hurtful to the black race then he has been helpful, and these people are not playing a race card, they are not pointing fingers, they just want jobs like everyone else, some of Obama's policies will make that impossible.

Which politics specifically?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

Not gonna say, but they know and they see it coming, and i don't want to argue about it, I know where this is headed.

Hint
African Amer­i­can Lead­er­ship Coun­cil

edit on 013131p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Duh, anyone who knows anything about liberalism knows that it totally shuts down upward mobility, kills the middle and lower classes, while protecting the elite, their businesses, and their positions in government. For example, after the banks screwed us over, tons of rules and regulations were passed. Sounds good right? Unfortunately many of the small banks, the banks who aren't corrupt, can't afford to comply with all the new rules, so what happens? They go out of business, eliminating the competition for the big mega-banks, leaving them as the only ones standing. That is liberalism, it's a war against the non-elite that most democrats aren't capable of understanding. Control disguised as concern.
edit on 31-1-2014 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I knew from the beginning Obama was a fraud. Though a bad democrat is always better than ANY republican, since they have a world view based on selfishness and inhumanity.

Obama is a man with no real convictions. All he does is give off rhetorical flashes and then you hear nothing about a follow-up.
This is the modus operandi of a con man.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

neo96
Ya know as screwed up as Johnson, and Nixon were, they are the only two presidents I respect.

Both of them put the interests of this nation ahead of their own, and quit.

And for that they deserve some props.

Wish Obama show a modicum of character like they did.

So you respect Johnson who lied to America to get us in Vietnam where 54,000 of our people were killed. And Nixon who was nothing but a disgrace to the office of the president. Johnson put the interests of Israel before America when he tried to cover up the bombing of the USS Liberty he was nothing but a traitor. How can you see anything close to character in those two people defies reason.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I finally see a bright side to the Obama presidency.

It took a loser like Obama as the first black POTUS to awaken a lot of people from their slumber, to see that nearly all of our politicians are cut from the same bolt of cloth and have no intentions of helping the common people.

Obama is biracial so America is still waiting on it's first black president. And seeing how he has kept almost 50% of the promises he made while running for office he isn't that much of a loser.

(post by randyvs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

o you respect Johnson who lied to America to get us in Vietnam where 54,000 of our people were killed. And Nixon who was nothing but a disgrace to the office of the president. Johnson put the interests of Israel before America when he tried to cover up the bombing of the USS Liberty he was nothing but a traitor. How can you see anything close to character in those two people defies reason

HE QUIT didn't he ?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

sulaw
Obama's "approval rating" just went up... HOW THE HELL!!!

That's not an actual scientific measurement of the guy's competence. Its a piece of propaganda employed to influence you to think he's doing a better job than he really is. Its a trick.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He wont resign, wow and up next Obama on steroids, AKA Hillary.

If my fellow Americans are stupid enough to elect Hillary Clinton, knowing that she is the same as Obama, but thinking there is some difference...I'm leaving the country. Well, I will at least be looking into what it will take to leave. There is no way we can survive another 4-8 years of this mind-set that we need government. We don't. We can do everything government does and do it better and cheaper without a middle-man taking their cut.

Hell...I'm going to start looking now.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Do people still actually believe that one person is in charge?

Or even the elected officials?

If so, then we are in a sad state.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hmmm, who is Obama gonna blame for this, Bush or Fox news????

Obama will not - can not - accept the fact that people don't like him for him and his failed policies
And when the black folks start to complain and tell him to step down, that's pretty damn bad!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join