It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Activists in Chicago Tell Obama to 'Just Quit'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Tuesday night, activists in Chicago were interviewed shortly after the President delivered the State of the Union address, offering their perspective and feedback on what the President had to say.

Rebel Pundit has released video of those reactions, including remarks from J.R. Fleming of the Chicago Anti-Eviction Campaign, Joe Watkins, Founder of V.O.T.E. (Voices of the Ex-Offender), and Mark Carter, of V.O.T.E., among other activists.

Mark Carter commented, “We’d be better off with you cutting off your presidency right now. Just quit.”

They discuss many of the points made here on ATS.
youtu.be...

WOW
edit on 103131p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I finally see a bright side to the Obama presidency.

It took a loser like Obama as the first black POTUS to awaken a lot of people from their slumber, to see that nearly all of our politicians are cut from the same bolt of cloth and have no intentions of helping the common people.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

One man said he has been more hurtful to the black race then he has been helpful, and these people are not playing a race card, they are not pointing fingers, they just want jobs like everyone else, some of Obama's policies will make that impossible.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Well finally good news about Obama! It's nice to hear.....We don't get this kind of news often...

I wish he would just listen to THE PEOPLE and act on our decision for this evil man and his minions!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

One man said he has been more hurtful to the black race then he has been helpful, and these people are not playing a race card, they are not pointing fingers, they just want jobs like everyone else, some of Obama's policies will make that impossible.

Yes, I believe that they well very thoughtful with their statements and seemed honest.
I think that they have been enlightened, whether it was that Obama had good intentions before he became POTUS or not, his record shows that he didn't care a lick for the little people after he attained the office.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I don't think he ever cared at all, I said what one man said a long time ago, he has nothing in common with the average black male.

None of these politicians do, they are all out of touch with the common man.

They need to all go,
VOTI

Now that the left and right are pushing immigration reform, what kind of impact will that have on the poor?
edit on 103131p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ive heard similar things from folks in my town. It wasnt until this second term, but theyre watching and not liking what they are seeing. Some dont like him anymore for some REALLY goofy reasons, but at least theyre watching and listening now.

You all remember the "Obama Phone Woman"?? She doesnt like Obama anymore either.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I had to watch this again and one of the last comments," you can't turn this around, it is to late,"

I think that is true, it will be many generations, of it can be done at all.

My son is convinced this is the plan, of the elite cabal, there will only be the very rich and their puppets, the rest of us are expendable.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
You know the main problem? If Obama resigned...who takes his place? If Biden goes too...then who? The line of succession at the moment reads like a "Who NOT to have as President"....giving Obama a very safe position when all it said and done, IMO.

Unfortunately he surrounded himself with people worse than he is... so... Lesser of the evils really IS him.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He wont resign, wow and up next Obama on steroids, AKA Hillary.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
You know the main problem? If Obama resigned...who takes his place? If Biden goes too...then who? The line of succession at the moment reads like a "Who NOT to have as President"....giving Obama a very safe position when all it said and done, IMO.

Unfortunately he surrounded himself with people worse than he is... so... Lesser of the evils really IS him.

Pelosi, the Zombie Queen would gloriously lead us into the Zombie Apocalypse.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The man is clearly a racist. Only a racist would say such things about a dear leader.

Oh wait......he's black........

Uh.......He is a black racist. Yeah.......

Sounds like one of Dave Chappell's skits.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

HEHE!! Love Chappelle!

Bush: I got a coalition of the willing. I got forty nations, ready to roll, son!
Reporter: Like who?
Bush: Who the eff said that? Huh? Huh? Like who? England. Japan's sending PlayStations. Stankonia says they're willing to drop bombs over Baghdad. Riggity Row is coming. Afrika Bambaataa and the Zulu Nation. So, I'm not doing this by myself, and I'm not disrespecting the U.N., even though they don't got no army. Go sell some medicine, bitches! I'm trying to get that oil...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ya know as screwed up as Johnson, and Nixon were, they are the only two presidents I respect.

Both of them put the interests of this nation ahead of their own, and quit.

And for that they deserve some props.

Wish Obama show a modicum of character like they did.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

See. Racists everywhere.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Gee and here I thought he was the great hope. I guess when the free perks run out and there was no Obama cash, when the promises turned out to be worth nothing and that the reality is that the focus of the President has to be on the country at large, and that he is working with a congress with a different political agenda the truth and the heart of the matter comes home to heart.

What did these people think, that he was going to waltz into office, sign a few laws and they would be lifted out of their state without question? Did they honestly believe that he was the answer to all of their problems, like a messiah? Did they not understand that his policies may not be the best in the world or the answer to many issues that are running rampant in the country or that he would have to actually work with the rest of the country to actually be able to function as President of the USA?

People need to realize that no politician will tell you the truth. They will say things and make promises, but the bottom line is that they are lieing to you, to get your vote to get the job.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

macman
reply to post by Advantage

See. Racists everywhere.

Im telling you, Chappelle should be required watching LOL!! I liked the ending part where he divorced his wife in the black KKK skit. LOL!!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Obama's "approval rating" just went up... HOW THE HELL!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What is the reason that the activist's race is being advertised?

Does that make it more important in your eyes...or...

Besides, I don't know what these "activists" are trying to accomplish. Why is it that people still seem to cling to the 2 sided slavery government system.

My father for example, is a republican and thought Bush could do no wrong, and we need to respect the president...blah blah. Then Obama comes into office, and suddenly the whole system in eyes has become corrupt because of him.

My point is that, people are being blinded to think that their party is somehow not part of the insane corruption happening.

These activists want him out of the seat of power, but they don't realize even if that happened, nothing would change.

We have been a part of a corrupt system that feeds on us fighting republicans against the democrats, when the problem is with both of them - they are trying to distract us fighting each other instead of the system as a whole.

They cannot get anything done - it's time we just send them to the job search market and open source the government.

We established most of our legislative government structure based on the idea that they would represent the opinions of the people... They don't.
But nowadays we have technology that lets anyone, share their opinion instantly with the entire world on any subject.

Why not use an tech/internet based system to transfer the voting powers of the Senate and Congress, directly to the american people.

By pass all of the stupidity and allow all Americans to vote on ALL laws. We have the technology, Senate and Congress have proven themselves to be outdated and ineffective... NEXT!
edit on 31-1-2014 by Infinitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Infinitis

What is the reason that the activist's race is being advertised?

Because you wont see reality on the MSM.

Don't their voices deserve to be heard?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join