It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I played funny archery pranks on my roommate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I love shooting powerful bows that a few people can use. Well I love playing pranks on my roommate. The first one I tricked him into shooting a bow with a 80lb pull and watch him struggle when he pulls it back. Last Sunday was more funny. I needed someone to test this powerful longbow so I ask my roommate over to test it before I shoot it. I told him it was easy to draw back and it only had a 40lb pull on it. HAHA it has a 140lb of draw weight and he couldn't pull it back at all, I laugh so hard he couldn't draw it. I shoot it after he try to shoot that monster of a bow. I love playing pranks on my buddies with powerful bows.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
You like archery, your second thread about archery in an hour... You might be lucky to snag a few archers in our midst, but have you had a look into archery forums? Archery might be a good place to start and find like minded folk, shoot the breeze as it were... Just a suggestion

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

I do the same thing. Except I use handguns.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

So, you get off by asking kind friends who trust you to help you with a project, intentionally set them up to fail at the task, then mock them for being so gullible as to trust you and be willing you lend you a hand.

Oh, you're piece of work. You must be over-compensating for something: some underdeveloped body part or something.

I predict you will die lonely. And clueless.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Meh,I use live rounds.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

incoserv
reply to post by Chopper

So, you get off by asking kind friends who trust you to help you with a project, intentionally set them up to fail at the task, then mock them for being so gullible as to trust you and be willing you lend you a hand.

Oh, you're piece of work. You must be over-compensating for something: some underdeveloped body part or something.

I predict you will die lonely. And clueless.

LMAO

Either that was comedy gold or the most over the top response to a harmless piece of feces stirring between mates Ive ever heard

Thanks for the laugh

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well ain't that nice. And what a bore. Yawn.....

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Well he could make a thread about how the elites control his arrows and then he'd fit right in .

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

12 gauge shotgun, first two dove and quail load, last one, double 00 buck.
It's mean, but damn funny.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

Jeezo you crazy cat!!!!!

I mean, i could just imagine you trying to keep a straight face while passing him the bow, standing behind him trying your hardest not to laugh until, wait for it..... He can`t pull the string back ha ha ha ha

Am literally rolling on the floor, my sides hurting from my laughter just picturing you and your room mate in such a hilarious situation. Your DEFINATLEY one to watch you big prankster, what next in your crazy mind????

Salt in the sugar pot, a mean seriously WTF made you want to write a thread about such a non event???

A give you a s&f just because am sure it was out an out chaotic mayhem. But probably just in your head.

Maybe you had to be there.

Bizarre.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You aren't a very good friend are you. Those are the actions of someone that is fairly immature so I am guessing you are young and have a lot to learn about friendship and trust.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

I been a member of this form for years. I felt like making posts about archery last night.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

My roommate is a jerk to me a lot, that is why I did that to him.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

Thanks for the post. I enjoyed reading it. I also enjoyed reading the posts from some of the other members that seem to get their panties in a wad over something as trivial as your simple, non-conspiratorial post.

top topics

join