It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 UFO Government Whistleblowers of All Time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Well, for what I have read and learned about the UFO subject so far, I can fully agree with this list.
All the people in it were and some still are of extreme importance to make the world aware of what is going on on this planet regarding this subject.
That is at least my view and believes about it.

Gepubliceerd op 23 jan 2014

UFOTV® Accept no imitations! Now presenting the Top 10 UFO Government Whistleblowers of All Time. All of the greats are represented and presented in detail.

edit on 31/1/14 by spacevisitor because: made a correction

edit on 31/1/14 by spacevisitor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Am I the ONLY person that really doesn't like watching videos on the internet?

When I'm at work, I shouldn't be watching videos, let alone be at this site. But also at work, I am quite used to always have the computer on MUTE.

As a result, I keep my computer on mute at home, too.

I just don't like watching video online.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

zeroBelief
Am I the ONLY person that really doesn't like watching videos on the internet?

When I'm at work, I shouldn't be watching videos, let alone be at this site. But also at work, I am quite used to always have the computer on MUTE.

As a result, I keep my computer on mute at home, too.

I just don't like watching video online.

I don't know if you are the ONLY person that really doesn't like watching videos on the internet zeroBelief, but I do like watching them, but only the ones that have my interest.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

why don't u list the names because I like many others on here don't want to watch the vid

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

why don't u list the names because I like many others on here don't want to watch the vid

Are you not interested what the motivations and reasons are for how they came to that list AthlonSavage?
But it’s really no problem for me, if you don't want to watch the vid then don't do that.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Hi space,
When you start a thread you should also post your opinion of what you are posting so please elaborate or have mods remove it. Thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

brice

Hi space,
When you start a thread you should also post your opinion of what you are posting so please elaborate or have mods remove it. Thanks

Thanks for the message brice, I added my opinion in a nutshell and hope it will be enough.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Now the whole thing makes sense. Thank you for the post and keeping your fellow conspiracy theorists informed ....star and flag for you!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zeroBelief

Text Purple

So don't then. It is YOUR own choice. Good luck finding them though. The Posters do as much as they can to help with Audio Visuals, Visuals & Audio. Most of us use laptops or IPads or similar so it's good for all. I'll be 50 in 7 months... I hope, & this is what I & most others learn in Schools, Colleges & Universities as Topic/Project aids & tools for.

AND.....THIS is about, " The Top 10 UFO Government Whistle Blowers of All Time.....NOT about what YOU want. Majority rules.

PLUS your comment is as though YOU are posting an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT Topic.

I believe your comment on THIS Topic should be removed AND you start YOUR OWN Rant Topic elsewhere like, " Rants. "

Just stating the obvious. + online viewing is not the future anymore, it's here. Get with it or try not to be a Sh17 disturber, or stick TO the TOPICS posted, not go off on your own Topic under someone else.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

S & F. That being said; Awesome post OP. A lot of Government speakers & such seem to be coming forward with a lot of Conspiracies. I wonder why? Their own personal agendas or truly trying to gradually get responses to indicate when they should hit us with what they're not saying now? Makes me believe if the responses to such issues are more receptive than even 5 years ago, we may be hit with some real heavy, big ground breaking information, as though they are now trying to condition adults the way they seem to be conditioning our children through the medias they watch & listen to.
Thank you for sharing OP; Great Topic AND information

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Greetings,

The top ten are as follows >

10 - John Lear
09 - Robert Dean
08 - Bob Lazar
07 - Larry Warren
06 - Allen Hynek
05 - Donald E Keyhoe
04 - James E Mc Donald
03 - Gordon Cooper
02 - Edgar Mitchell
01 - Jesse Marcel Sr

Well worth the watch if you have the time.

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So I guess what you're really saying is you don't have a Netflix subscription. I love that we can see movies anywhere these days. Makes time in a waiting room go by. Makes for a nicer commute than just staring out the train window.
Time and place I guess . It is supposed to say train window and on the post screen it does but when I hit reply the word window is replaced by - a dash.
edit on AMu31u0110520312014-01-31T08:20:18-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AMu31u0110522312014-01-31T08:22:20-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

StormyStars

Text Purple

So don't then. It is YOUR own choice. Good luck finding them though. The Posters do as much as they can to help with Audio Visuals, Visuals & Audio. Most of us use laptops or IPads or similar so it's good for all. I'll be 50 in 7 months... I hope, & this is what I & most others learn in Schools, Colleges & Universities as Topic/Project aids & tools for.

AND.....THIS is about, " The Top 10 UFO Government Whistle Blowers of All Time.....NOT about what YOU want. Majority rules.

I believe your comment on THIS Topic should be removed AND you start YOUR OWN Rant Topic elsewhere like, " Rants. "

Just stating the obvious. + online viewing is not the future anymore, it's here. Get with it or try not to be a Sh17 disturber, or stick TO the TOPICS posted, not go off on your own Topic under someone else.

We also have the ability and technology to convey information through interpretive dance but we don't. Because most people would prefer to read it. Same thing when trying to pass along information through video; it's tedious to waste several minutes just to get information that could be listed and read in 10 seconds. These aren't videos of kittens doing something cute or of UFOs... it's just info.

This is also why the T&Cs on ATS require the OP to write a summary of the video. In this case, it would have been the list of the top 10 or maybe who made the top of the list.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Spiro
Greetings,

10 - John Lear
09 - Robert Dean
08 - Bob Lazar
07 - Larry Warren
06 - Allen Hynek
05 - Donald E Keyhoe
04 - James E Mc Donald
03 - Gordon Cooper
02 - Edgar Mitchell
01 - Jesse Marcel Sr

Be safe be well

Spiro

Lear and Lazar
The woo woo kings.

Cant take that list serously with those two clowns on it. The high school drop out who's apprently a genuis worked in a no existant base and supposidly stole classfied material and got away with it and the guy who thinks theres a breathable atmospehere on the moon! Wouldnt trust dumb and dumber if they told me the sky was blue!

edit on 31-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I guess "whistleblower" means different things to you and me. Traditionally it's somebody who goes public with things he himself personally witnessed within an organization that he considered illegal or unethical, risking his own career or even legal prosecution. Preferably it would require that their claims be verified by additional sources. It would not include obvious fibbers [#1,2,3] or indirect gossip-mongers, or outside researchers. That would -- by traditional standards -- whittle down the list considerably, don't you think?

Spiro
Greetings,

10 - John Lear
09 - Robert Dean
08 - Bob Lazar
07 - Larry Warren
06 - Allen Hynek
05 - Donald E Keyhoe
04 - James E Mc Donald
03 - Gordon Cooper
02 - Edgar Mitchell
01 - Jesse Marcel Sr

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
different strokes for different folks I guess. I actually like # 1, 2 and #3.
Do you think they are "fibbing" just for publicity or?
edit on 31am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

data5091
different strokes for different folks I guess. I actually like # 1, 2 and #3.
Do you think they are "fibbing" just for publicity or?
edit on 31am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

Seeing lears background I think he fibbing on the CIA payroll along with Lazar. Spew out a bunch of crazy arse BS and distract the public and maybe if lucky a few foreign spys on real (and likley mundane) projects going on. Just google Area 51 images, Its full of aliens and conspiracy crap and very few actual stuff, the first pictures that come up dont even show the B-2 or F-117! Plus mention Area 51 to someone and most folks think ALIEN! or your a conspircay nut job! Say your going to Area 51 or a US test range with a camera and your crazy! I say thats a job well done from Lear and Lazar. Even on ATS for every Zaphod who posts some real inside info and intresting facts you have a 100 woo woo wack jobs parroting Lear and Lazar BS. Again thats a dam fine job Lear and Lazar has done. Makes it alot harder to figure out the BS from the facts and get some REAL data.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

StormyStars

Text Purple

Wow, bub, someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed and not able to reach their geritol or Metamucil ?

And really, try some meditation techniques...or go to an anger management group therapy session...or *something*. This has pissed you off ENTIRELY too much.

Calm down. Breathe in, breathe out. Go for a walk.

Chill.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Cuervo

StormyStars

Text Purple

We also have the ability and technology to convey information through interpretive dance but we don't. Because most people would prefer to read it. Same thing when trying to pass along information through video; it's tedious to waste several minutes just to get information that could be listed and read in 10 seconds. These aren't videos of kittens doing something cute or of UFOs... it's just info.

This is also why the T&Cs on ATS require the OP to write a summary of the video. In this case, it would have been the list of the top 10 or maybe who made the top of the list.

Wow, someone who's Wheaties HAVEN'T been pissed in, AND you get my point!

The OP didn't even bother to really provide any form of synopsis...nor an opinion.

So, thanks for the support...I appreciate it...some people around here apparently need a tender touch or something to lighten their mood a wee bit (or an adjustment in daily meds)......

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Whistle blowers are insiders expose the truth to the rest of us. Until we can confirm the important facts they are claiming then they are just stories.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join