It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Eating Burgers For The First Time In Their Lives

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

YOOOOU SICK MONKEY!
I was in a room with KATUSAS for a week until a bed became available at Cp Stanley.Then I was so lonely I married a bar girl.Every time she made radish Kimchi in the house you'd swear some one took a crap there.
Running PT with them exhaling that smell then a "honey wagon" would drive by and sweeten the deal ,ugh.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

imd12c4funn
People Eating Burgers For The First Time In Their Lives

A taste test between Big Mac and Whopper has whopper on top as people try a hamburger for the first time.

So they design a portable Whopper maker and head for villages around the world and let all the villagers try a whopper their first hamburger experience.

The last guy seems to like seal better

I just wonder if this type of research? is contaminating peoples culture and way of life/

There is no question that a Whopper is better. It uses real onions, real tomatoes, and has a superior taste. That's not to say it's "good" for you because it also has a whopping amount of calories, as does the Big Mac. But making a portable whopper maker is just a publicity stunt like the old Coke vs. Pepsi blind taste test. It doesn't have any real value as "research" at all.

But as far as "contaminating peoples culture," that's also a stretch. It would have to be done on a big scale to do that, not just a few dozen Whoppers in a few dozen places that will never see Whoppers again. If you want an example of contamination, look no further than Christian missionaries taking over entire cultures to the point that they 'burn their books" (Mayans) and cause a cultural loss that can never be rebuilt. Or how about alcohol introduced to American Indians who have no idea how to handle it? THAT'S contamination.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
American making people fat, one country at a time. LoL

I was so sickened by this video.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

bitsforbytes
American making people fat, one country at a time. LoL

I was so sickened by this video.

It is disturbing in many ways.
First, beating up on the big mac by real blind taste tests.
2nd, to "share cultures" with indigenous peoples in lands that know no corporate advertising and such is like the Indians selling land for beads.
and I'm sure their natural diet is much healthier. Did you see how old some of the villagers were?
Next it will be T.V. dinners taste tests. Banquet Vs. Swanson etc...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
People of the world:

WHICH BRAND OF PINK SLIME TASTE BETTER?

Would you like your animal cruelty with a side of hormones, prions, and super-sized antibiotics? We insist!

S/F

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

TDawgRex

tebyen

If you had watched the video, you would have seen that they took a authentic BK grill and customized it for transport around the world. They even made a point that every country they visited had different types of hook ups when it came to the propane used to fire the grill.

Nice assumption there buddy. You are mistaken about it though, as I did watch the video. They may have covered in via talking, but I wouldn't know that being deaf with the video not having subtitles. What I saw were whoppers being prepared on the grill, but not once did I see a big mac patty being cooked in it.

Not that I am trying to defend Burger King or McDonalds. They both offer inferior products for their price, and are only suitable for consumption if nothing else is available.

rupertg
Maybe the next experiment could be who gives children the most nightmares - the Burger King mascot or Ronald McDonald.

The King hands down. Someone needs to take that costume and hurl it towards the sun.
edit on 2/1/2014 by tebyen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tebyen

Oops! Ya caught me. I fixated on the BK part and the question on missed how did they prepare the BigMac. So I would have to ass-you-me that they did nuke it or maybe ran the burgers through the broiler, which would skew the results. Then it would be a Whopper vs. the Big King.

One thing I did like about the video was that the burgers looked like the ones everybody buys in real life, not those gussied up pretty burgers that you see in pictures or commercials.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Both big mac and the whopper use beef with 35% fat.

Most store bought beef has less then 25% fat with some as low as 5%

Walmart hamburger has 27%

All the high fat hamburger meats are asking for a heart attack.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
MEAT MADE FROM TURDS-(# BURGERS)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1pm1428pm14 by jaytay because: (no reason given)

yummy
edit on 1pm1428pm14 by jaytay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
here you go

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join