It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Accidentally Reveals That Justin Bieber Is A Reptile (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

3n19m470
I never see it in Hollywood movies. Do they have better cameras that CNN etc cannot afford? Or does it happen sometimes and they have to re shoot the scene? Or if shape shifters are real, does it never happen because it's a controlled setting with controlled emotions and no pressure because they know they can just re shoot the scene, whereas on a live news feed the added pressure causes them to sometimes lose control?

To the best of my knowledge, compression doesn't happen at the point where the video is shot. The raw video footage can be huge in size, far too big to effectively record to a medium such as DVD or transmit on air. That raw footage is then subject to some mathematical wizardry to reduce the file size - usually by reducing the amount of information stored about each frame, ie compressing it - so that it can be easily transferred. It's not an issue with the camera (well, not exactly) but rather it's an issue with the transmission network between the camera and the viewer that cannot handle the amount of raw data that the camera can generate.

For a live broadcast, that compression process will be happening "on the fly" between image capture and broadcast. For a Hollywood film, the original video will be captured on a camera capable of capturing a tremendous amount of data per frame and the compression will be happening in a post-production facility on a computer with the chance for review of the finished product.

Imagine having a sheet of paper with 1000x1000 grids. Make a picture of someone by putting a colour into each different grid. Now, try to make an exact replica of that picture on a grid that's only 10x10. That's the effect of compression, trading size for quality. When you're trying to transmit a lot of data fast, sometimes you have to make do with less quality, which includes more opportunity for the compression process to introduce errors into the final picture.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Hi, I can't seem to view the first video, it says it's "private", the comments have gotten me curious... :-(

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Conspiranoic mj, again.

Clean video.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hey OP I found the original Justin Bieber Court hearing from the associated press.

I don't believe Justin Bieber is a reptilian, but I believe he was demon possessed and it manifests itself with reptilian features.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bumjuicer101

Agreed, eyes roll up - in possession are scorpions.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bumjuicer101

I dont know what to make of it but thanks for posting.

Weird, i can tell you ive seen weirder so who really knows the truth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join