It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tara People

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

I dont know what to make of that!!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

I think that is, literally, a pintrest page for someone named Tara Stalker.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Or a group page for the secretive organisation called the Tara stalkers?!!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by athenatree

You don`t live in new mexico do you a very famous missing persons case
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-2-2014 by dashdespatch because: typo

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by athenatree

I would actually be your PI if you are in South Jersey, I'd even do it for free all the legwork myself because I'm very intrigued. Now I'm not a real PI, no training , but I have an unending ability to find stuff out.
Looking more at this thread I definately believe I was in a way gaslighted by people in my previous community because stuff that was inconsequential like clothing went missing often and I don't have Vera Wang I did have Joe Bahama but they never touched that dress.My neighbor was also targetted and I thought for a long time that she was nuts and blamed my boyfriend and children for missing clothing. None of them took responsibility. And no none of it was undies or bras just normal stuff favorite shirts and pants. I thought it was the community but it's happening now here. Now twelve hundred miles away and banging on my trailer too at night not to mention police are involved here and last residence actually looking for prior tenants. But know full well those people are gone.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hi Athenatree.

What a fascinating and bizarre story. Is it possible to get an update on what has happened since? Did you ever find out what was causing this? Did it stop when you moved?

Hope you have found peace from this.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Really interesting story...I honestly didn't come here intending to criticise or to attempt to debunk your story in any way.

But I noticed something, maybe someone has already picked up on this since I didn't read all of the responses - you say you've lived in that apartment for 4 years...yet you leave your keys in the exact same place and have done for 7 years?

I'm sure there might be a rational explanation for that discrepency, I'm not calling you out or calling you insincere and hope it doesn't come across like that. But I'd appreciate some clarity on that.

With regards to dropping items that seem to vanish - I can testify to that for sure, it happens to me constantly.

Most of the time the item turns up relatively close to the place it disappeared..but on a few occasions I've found said items in the most bizarre places, often it's as if they've been left there deliberately...sort of put on display in obvious places, places you know you checked, etc.

Pretty weird...I enjoyed your story, if anything it's unique.

If true I don't see how it could be a scam...can someone explain how someone using someone elses address...can benefit the alleged scammer?

I mean...I could probably trick loads of people into going to some randoms door, pretending it's my house - how would I benefit from it, though?

Ok, I might be pretending to be eldrely and infirm, begging and receiving charitable donations from kind strangers...here's the thing- how am I receiving the money from these generous people?

Via paypal or online banking, I'd assume - therefore, why would I need to give those people an address and have them swing by to collect? If I can receive funds online I should be able to pay them, no?

They can't be sending cash - because the OP would have been receiving random envelopes addressed to Tara with cash in them...

I'm not saying it isn't or can't be a scam...but I ain't no scammer so can someone enlighten me as to why or how such a scheme would benefit anyone?

ETA - do beg your pardon, I misread the OP due to my inability to deny ignorance - you quite clearly stated that you have been in your apartment for 7 years.

I'm an idiot. I've read all the responses now so I reckon a flag is deserved...I hopwe you continue to contribute to and update this thread, quite fascinating.
edit on 12-5-2016 by samerulesapply because: I'm silly

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Sounds like Mandela effect, seems you and Tara have shifted timelines. Either that or it's Tara scamming people over the internet giving false address etc.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
bump

interesting to know what if anything has happened since this thread started!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

Imagine if that is true, and Tara is writing on the ATS equivalent in her timeline talking about all of her missed appointments and friends that never come back to visit like they promised... not to mention all of the random things on the floor!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hello, thought I would give a little bit of an update. I have indeed moved away, I did so as soon as my lease was up and to be honest endured the "Tara people" until the very end, although I was much more cautious after starting this thread as I think I was pretty paranoid, we rarely opened the door when they would come around after I posted this.

I moved a good hour away from those apartments to a house. I remember about a week after we moved in, my son and I were sat down having dinner and there was a knock on the door. I am pretty sure we both dropped our forks and stared at one another with wide eyes. I did open the door and...it was just a neighbor welcoming us to the neighborhood. We (thankfully) have not had any weird happenings whatsoever since moving away. I think we almost expected it to continue, and even now whenever someone knocks on the door my heart starts to race.

I constantly wonder what that was all about, why it happened, was there some rational explanation that I overlooked? I wish I had answers. I have thought about going back, knocking on the door and asking the new occupants if they have Tara problems, but have been pretty busy, and it isn't exactly nearby. I may have to return one of these days as my curiosity and my inability after all of this time to piece it all together still gets to me. I almost think my fear holds me back, that maybe they are watching and would follow me - which is silly I am sure, but I am more paranoid now, I know that much! So there it is, not much of an update I am afraid as I still do not have answers and still have no idea what the point was...was there ever a point? No clue what any of it means. I am just very relieved that it over and it is no longer an issue.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the update - it's rare for a thread like this to actually have an update after so long.

I'm glad you moved. My gut instinct (for whatever it is worth) is that you not go back. I understand the curiosity but this feels like it has been negative... Stay away. With time your paranoia will subside.

If you really want to know, write a letter or make a call. But my gut tells me you need to stay away and not go back - if for no other reason than your own mental health.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join