It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has changed. Library help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I haven't been on in nearly a year. You guys changed things so much, I can't catch up. How do you get images in the library so they can be shared on the forum? When I try to load an image from the library, it is a blank window about a half inch thick and several inches wide. The only working button closes the library window. I've uploaded images to my profile and made them public and it still doesn't work. I'm sure you guys answered this when the changes were fresh, cut I don't know where or how to search the forum for the answer.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It would be nice if someone could come along and answer this. VERY NICE actually. I am having the same problem and am in the process of trying to upload some images from a local newspaper....an article that I cannot find anywhere online...and cannot seem to find a place to share them from. I open the "insert an image from your library" icon and get the same small box....I can't seem to get it to allow me to add anything to that box, even though I have already uploaded the pics.....

Someone? Anyone? Please

ETA: Well, right after typing this up I found a way to do it....Upload image, add to a gallery and just copy and paste the code directly to your thread or comment...seems to work that way even though I am sure there is an easier way and I am doing a bunch of "hoop jumping" to get a simple thing done....regardless....if it works it works.
edit on 25-5-2014 by Jakal26 because: Not bothering....just do it the hard way.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

After you've uploaded an image, click on that image and it will give you several options at the top to place it in.

Images to choose from: Left to right: Uploaded / Conspiracy / Fun / Public

If you place your image in the cloud looking one named Fun it will directly go into your library at the top of your reply to post page. Sixth box from the right are your library images. Click and it will attach for you easily.

Hope this helps?

join