It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck is this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
On December 29, 2012, at about 6:00 P.M. in the evening, in an office building just off of interstate 459 in Birmingham, Alabama, my spouse and I were taking a work break. When we thought that we had been goofing off long enough and started back to work it was now 10:30. We could not believe that we had lost so much time. And at the same time we became very ill, nauseated, with a headache that would rip your head apart.

We finished our work that night but we both knew that something really wild had happened to us and we had been left with a very uneasy feeling inside.

After Christmas season was over I started trying to find a good hypnotherapist that would help people that thought that they had been abducted by aliens. At last, in late February we found a really good one and my spouse and I were hypnotized separately and the stories were the same. To say the least our therapist was really moved, scared, at the things that came out of the sessions.

When he finished each of our sessions he did not close the sessions he left the door to our memory open so that when we could handle more of the information we would go into a hypnotic state and we would remember more events.

The following is a brief recap of the memory so far:
My spouse and I were taken right through four floors and the roof of an office building into a space ship. At that time we saw the little gray almond eyed aliens, the big nosed grays that are around five or so feet tall, there were also humans in black uniforms with a patch on it that was a red triangle with a black dragon with red eves on it.

These humans were English and German speaking.

We were stripped and put on tables and examined. At one point they stuck into our bodies at various places needles that were about twelve inches long and then run a scanner of some sort around this field of needles. At one point in the body work over they put something into my brain through the inside corner of my left eye.

The pain was unbelievable and inside my brain it felt like and electric egg beater was going. I remember being questioned many times by three different humans and one was German. To the best of my memory they did not get their answers. My spouse and I were both at one point placed into a chair of a type and things were put on our head and a very bright light was put in our face. We had no choice but to look at it and then we were shown the future.

We felt all of the emotions of the events as if we were really there but we were at the same time removed from it. What we were shown were the most saddening things I had ever seen. At some point we were taken to a underground complex of some kind, we do not know where it was geographically.

When we arrived at the underground base the first thing that we saw was black helicopters that were unmarked and there were also UFO‘s there also we do not know if they were alien or made by humans. There was a group of people and aliens working on the various ships. We were taken by the guys in black uniforms down a long dark corridor.

We arrived at a point in this corridor in front of some large steel doors that had some kind of strange markings on them and I remembered that fear ran through me and all I knew was that I didn’t want to go behind those doors. But. we were taken into the room behind the doors, went through a process of removing our cloths, being decontaminated dressed in gowns then taken and each of us put on a table. I was strapped down on the one I was put on but my spouse was not strapped down. In this area was about seven of the reptilian grays, they are huge, smell bad and everyone is afraid of them.

They are very aggressive and evil, the same as the Big-Nose Grays.

These people’s only desire is for total rule over the human race; they are in collusion with the Lucifer Rebellion (preference for intellect, manipulation hierarchies and the use of electronics over the preference for emotion, compassion, love, and a oneness with the Creator) and they only want you to worship them and when you tell them to “take a hike” they really have it in for you. I was questioned for a long time and just by my nature I was not helpful to them and gave them a lot of back talk.

They beat me, they used something like a cattle prod on me, they hit me in the stomach; they were trying to find out everything that I knew about the subjects that I have been researching for the past few years and they wanted to know how my spouse and I were able to do the psychic things we do. They did not get any answers: I gave them a very hard time and at some point they decided to call in one of the big reptilian guys to do cruel things to me without killing me.

So from across the room came this little Godzilla, undressing on the way to have his way with me. At this time, for some reason, my spouse was not being very well-guarded and made a break; he ran at this monster, knocked him off balance and tried to break his neck; this was not a good idea, and the reptilian hit my spouse in the chest with an open hand and his body sailed through the air for about twenty feet. The men in the black uniforms quickly picked my spouse up and placed him on the table, where guards were stationed with machine guns pointed at his head. At that time they returned their attention to me and continued to torture me with the cattle prod.

They also attached pads to various points on my body and stimulated me to a pre-orgastic state and held me there in an attempt to implant suggestions that I would follow. Their plan didn’t work, because I recognized what they were doing and what their motivation was. At some point shortly there after I passed out; the body can only stand so much trauma and mine had enough.

The next thing I knew, we were back in our clothes, in chain cuffs, hands locked behind us, being taken down a corridor. As we moved down this corridor we could see in one room reptilians in glass tubes in some kind of sleep state. They were all sizes, anywhere from six feet to twelve feet tall. Next we saw the UFOs, which were silver colored disks with three legs, and these were parked next to black helicopters; at that point all memory ends.

In January of 2013, my spouse and I went through some kind of consciousness-shift and our psychic abilities and many other things took a quantum leap beyond anything I had ever heard of. Just to list a few of the things that were happening to us. We started seeing auras on everything, we can see X-ray, we disrupt electricity and dim and put out lights and power equipment.

We have energy running in our bodies at such a high rate until sometimes we just vibrate.

We gathered knowledge out of the air, we knew some of the future, and we felt everyone's’ feelings; sometimes we felt like we were part of everything, my spouse and I feel each others pain, joy, sadness, all emotions. We know if someone is telling the truth or not. We have worked on healing; sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t, depending on the attitude of the person being worked on. (We communicate by telepathy and have levitated; the list goes on, and we are discovering more all the time).

No one could give us answers for what had happened to us and what was happening to us. Our families first thought was that we were going crazy or we were on drugs and both are not true.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
In March of 2013, my spouse and I were taken again at this time and I was implanted with three different types of probes; my spouse cut two of them out from behind my right ear. One of them dissolved away after it was removed, and the other one remained intact, although it was reduced in size. I have now found out who put the probes in me and what kind of probes they were; I have found out that they used a probe that can cause behavior modification to the point of suicide.

In the fall of 2013, I spent almost two weeks following this traveling self-proclaimed evangelist around the country who was telling people that he had worked for corporations that had developed the implant probes that are being used on people for “mind control”. Also, the new probe that is talked about in Revelations of the Bible that will carry all of your personal and financial information embedded in your hand or forehead. It is also a transmitter and a receiver.

I asked this man about the probes that my spouse had dug out from behind my right ear. When I told him what they look like, he turned white. One was a tiny light blue sponge-ball type thing and the other one was a red snow flake looking thing. I asked him what they were for, and he went into great detail about the blue sponge-ball type; it was for behavior modification and mind control, as well as for sending and receiving messages.

When I questioned him about the red snow flake one, he really backed off.

He didn’t really want to tell me anything about it, then at the end of almost two weeks of following this man, he finally talked a little more and told me that the red one was used to render someone or a former agent incapable of being used by anyone again. This is why I was feeling like doing bodily harm to myself. He told me that he had never heard of them using the two side by side, maybe I had been implanted by two different groups. He told me that the implants or probes are placed on particular nerves and work something like acupuncture in a way.

We also talked about the one that they had put into my brain through the corner of my eye and he was shocked that I knew how they had put it there. He told me that prisoners in jail are implanted that way; no one knows how it is done except the ones that perform the operation; he was shocked that 1 could tell him how it was done in detail.

I asked what it is for, and he said in prison it is used on child molesters and sex offenders. It is also used to block the exchange function between the pineal and pituitary glands in the brain. In short, they are trying to block the expanded evolution of the brain. God only knows how many people are walking around with these things in them to totally control them.

He told me that the CIA, FBI and all agencies of the government used them.

When I was implanted with the things there was three types of the gray aliens there, as well as German and American people who were wearing special forces uniforms.

WHO’S GAME IS THIS?

It is believed that centuries ago, the surface people of earth (some believe it to be the Illuminati and the Catholic Church) entered into a pact with a group of aliens from another world known as the “Lucifer Rebellion”; they have been know by many different names down through time. A few thousand years ago, their leader was flying around in his space ship causing all kinds of problem on earth with its occupants.

This leader of the Lucifer Rebellion called himself “Jehovah”, although “the Jehovah” is technically a species of beings. In the Bible are listed many aspects of “Jehovahs’ Reign of Terror”; just to mention a few, examine Ezekiel 1:1-25, Joshua 6:21,24 and 10:40.

I guess the one thing that keeps coming to mind about the “God” Jehovah, is a line that was in one of the “Star Trek” movies when Spock asks an entity “why does God need a space ship to travel “

In Ezekiel, it talks about the landing of some kind of flying ship. That wasn’t God landing - it was a group of highly advanced ego maniacs that found a primitive world of people that had decided to raise their intelligence level enough to be helpful to them and otherwise take control of the populous and keep them ignorant of the facts about the evolution of man.

In 1933, when these aliens returned to earth again, they made an agreement with the United States shadow government to trade animals and humans in exchange for the alien technology, and to allow them to use (undisturbed) “Underground Bases”, in the Western U.S.A.

A special group of people was formed to deal with the alien beings. In the 1940’s, aliens began shifting their focus of operations, from South America to the United Stales.

These aliens are of a reptilian humanoid species which have at some time cross-bred with a group of the sapien humans. They are untrustworthy, manipulating mercenaries, and are nothing but bad news. They look horrible and smell even worse.

These aliens are in conflict over who is going to get control of the planet earth. Meanwhile the good guys (the angels) are here trying to make contact with the people to offset the negativity that the Lucifer Rebellion has caused. There is a high order that forbids beings from outside this world to interfere with our evolution, but some time back the rule book got burned and it has obviously been a free for all over who is going to control earth. While all this has been going on for thousands of years, mental control has been shifted into overdrive in even.’ form imaginable.

There is a much publicized underground base called Dulce. It is a joint U.S. government/Alien Base, and others are in Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, and generally spread around the entire United States.

At these underground bases, there is a vast network of underground tunnels that have electromagneticaily powered shuttle vehicles (trains) which can travel at great speeds. They connect the hidden cities and complexes.

WHO ON EARTH BUILT THESE UNDERGROUND BASES

Obviously these bases didn’t just suddenly appear, someone had to build them, but who? It would have to be a corporation that was familiar with large projects and unusual engineer problems. And of course it would have to be assisted by corporate America. In 1959 there was the “RAND SYMPOSIUM”, which covered advances in underground tunneling technology: over 650 attendees came.

Most were representatives of the corporate America.

Such companies as,
General Electric Company
AT&T
Hughes Aircraft
Northrop Corp.
Sandia Corp.
Stanford Research Institute
Walsh Construction Company
Colorado School of Mines
The Bechtel Corporation (one of the major underground construction companies),
...were represented.

Bechtel is a super-secret international corporate octopus, founded in 1898. Some say the firm is really a “shadow government” which became a working arm of the CIA.

It is the largest construction and engineering outfit in the world (some say even beyond).

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Did you know that all the world’s most ancient monuments
...line up with the star systems: Orion, Leo and Draco?

"Giza"
The Egyptian pyramids are in the exact shape of the Orion constellation. (luminance reflected in the size of each pyramid) The central (once hidden and secret) shafts of the great pyramid all point to Orion, Sirius, Draco, Leo. You might think that the Sphinx is only 6000 some odd years old, but it’s not.

Scientists now know that it’s about 12,500 years old according to the physical wear of the rocks themselves from thousands of years of heavy rain fall weathering. (Studies by John Anthony West and Prof. Robert Shock, Boston University) For the last few thousands of years, Egypt has been DRY, so how did the rocks become SO heavily weathered by RAIN WATER? (Not wind erosion) If you go back to 10,500 BC, you have your answers.

If you follow the precession of the Earth (the slow wobble of the Earth over thousands of years around the North Star) you will notice that the Sphinx points right to the constellation Leo on the SPRING EQUINOX of every year back around 12,500 years ago (10,500 BC)

These ancient sites have been rebuilt MANY times, following the ancient blueprint of the original creators of these monuments, so they are VERY ancient indeed. Today the Sphinx currently points to Taurus, the Bull, every spring equinox.

So why is the Sphinx not a bull? Because it was most likely built in 10,500 BC, not 4-6000 years ago.

"Angkor"
The ancient temples in Cambodia, have this exact same phenomena.

They are built around an exact representation of the Draco constellation itself. Star for star - an exact representation of the heavens done with a precision that no Human on Earth today with all the technology we have can duplicate. And the temples all point to this same constellation, Draco the dragon, on the equinoxes of about 12,500 years ago, WHEN THEY WERE FIRST BUILT.

How many times have these ancient temples been rebuilt in order to maintain the "message for Humanity" which we are still uncovering?

There is an underwater ancient monument in Japan which also links to this chain of 10,500 BC. And as we shall soon see, so will the recent discovery of the ancient pyramids off the coast of Cuba.

Orion, Sirius, Leo and Draco (the Dragon) - The cornerstones (corner-stars) of the ancient world on Earth in 10,500 BC. No matter where you might look in the ancient world, you will come across this same strange "coincidence"...

If you are still of the thinking that it was Roswell where the first contact was made - that’s what I call media-think. It’s easier to believe that project-bluebook and other military science projects have only had ET contact recently and are just covering that up in the last 50 or so years, which is clearly not the case. ET contact goes WAY back into the ancient world.

That’s a mightily long time...

How did I end up on THIS strange site?

Do you believe in "coincidence"? I don’t, but I DO experience synchronicity constantly.

I know you are here for a reason. Whether you came here by my handing you a card with this URL on it, or whether you happened to find me on your own, or whether a friend directed you here, or if you heard me on a recent radio interview, this path is yours alone to accept truth or pretend that this "cannot possibly be real".

Denial is not just a river on the Giza plateau, however. By whatever means you ended up here on my page, it would be out of fear of the unknown that you would turn back now. Please, friend, do not be afraid of what you find here. It’s just information.

Follow your own reality and research to discover truth, but you will find out eventually that I am correct anyway. I get e-mails all the time from those who once mocked me years ago, and they attempt to say they are so very sorry for such offences against my name and research - however, what’s past has already been done. I mean you no harm, only to share with you as you re-discover yourself as I have re-discovered my own self.

Please let me explain what I mean...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Welcome to the outermost edge of the "Matrix"

The age that you are living in RIGHT NOW is the time that the ancient Mayans, Aztecs, Shaman and many other ancient cultures spoke of: 1987-2012 AD: the "Harmonic Convergence".

The end of "time" as we know it. This was taught to the Humans in that time by a "plumed Serpent" (REPTILIAN ENTITY?) named, "Quetzalcoatl".

One form of Reptilian species has been evolving right along side the Human race since recorded history, and they have been interbreeding with us on regular intervals ever since time began for the Human race.
What would be their motivation for this behavior?
Curiosity?
Or perhaps a certain dependency on keeping Humans as captives for some yet misunderstood purpose?
We shall see as we unravel this secret tale and expose it to the light of truth.

A segment of the Dead Sea Scrolls - from the Testament of Amram:
"I saw ’Watchers’ in my vision... Two beings were fighting over me, saying... and holding a great contest over me. I asked them, ’Who are you, that you are thus empowered over me?’ They answered me, ’We have been empowered and rule over all mankind.’

They said to me, ’Which of us do you choose to rule you?’ I raised my eyes and looked. One of them was terrifying in his appearance, like a serpent, his cloak many-colored yet very dark... And I looked again, and... in his appearance, his visage like a viper..."

It’s all about DNA manipulation and spiritual vision

This encounter that Amram speaks of sounds like more of an interdimensional contact than a classic ET encounter.

Since 1987 the vibratory rate (Earth’s ’Schumann resonance frequency’ of 7.83 Hz) has been on the rise after a very long period of stability, and it’s heading for a multidimensional PEAK around 2012. (14 Hz peak)

The Mayan calendar, with it’s most incredible accuracy, pin points 2012 as the end of a grand cycle of energy for Humans and ALL life in this dimension. The veil lifts between our world and "their" world by 2012. Human DNA is RE-evolving back into it’s original form against the will of those in power.

Other ETs who live amongst us right now are also mixing their DNA into our own to resist this shift in paradigm as they fear losing control of Humans in general (after living here as a Human for so long, at times I understand their fears all too well).

This planet is mid-shift right now!

The vibratory rate of our sun has changed incredibly since 1991 - it’s magnetic poles have flipped over causing massive solar upheaval. "Time is speeding up", and the battle for the Human soul is on! This shift is completely natural and happens on a regular occurrence.

Babies who are born with AIDS can now HEAL themselves of this disease with their NEW super-immune systems due to these extra DNA strands. It’s incredible what these new-born Humans can do! They are more like ETs than Humans.

Nikola Tesla said,
"EVERYTHING in the universe RESONATES at it’s own frequency, yet they all relate on a harmonic scale to each other... Understanding my work means understanding the key to the universe, RESONANCE." (Paraphrase)
Universal existence is like a song, with rhythm and harmonics - and it’s going UPWARDS one octave right now.

The darkest aspect of the Universe (aka: Satanic influence) has entered our reality here on Earth and has been "running the show" for some time now (since the last precession cycle?) from WITHIN each end every individual who finds themselves focusing on CHAOTIC CONTROL and destruction of others through fear. "Ordo Ab Chaos". (Illuminati/Masonic phrase)

Whether it be for the death of free will or the death of the body, this dark THOUGHT-FORM comes from the same inner place called "fear". It has infested every aspect of our way of life - AND the life of OTHER-WORLDLY beings as well. It is a virus in the ’program’, a ’Cancer’ if you will and DOES NOT represent the RACE, CULTURE or PHYSICAL BODIES of those who have become infected! Humanity is a hybrid ET race - compare their natural behaviors with that of natural animals of Earth.

Who’s behaving more like a CANCER? The animals? Or the Humans who live in FEAR killing their own kind needlessly? The "NWO" is very real and has dark, sinister plots which go back as far as the ancient world and BEYOND to the stars and other dimensions where it began. It’s key power is fear, sadly... How can this be so?

I’ll answer that with the words of Janet Swerdlow...
"How can a small group of beings gain control over a large group of beings without the large group even knowing that they are controlled? At first glance, this sounds like an outlandish and preposterous idea that this even could be done, much less is done. But, take a look at this small, tight-knit group.

They have every physical need met. They do not have the outside distractions of the average human. They do not have to think or worry about food, shelter, income, and/or family stability. The wealth stays in the hands of these self-selected few. Their wealth gives them the power to create. Their wealth gives them the time to do it, as well as global access to all known resources."
Now imagine this global collective of powerful beings having interdimensional affiliations with ET consciousness... Getting chills down your spine yet? You SHOULD be! Add to the mix a fear based mindset and presto!... big problems.

The Draco are here and we’re not going to be able to understand them with our additional fear of their physical appearance or their secret control. Just picture yourself as a golden ancient warrior when you encounter any form of "ET", stand in your truth of compassion and love, be fearless of the future, no matter what it looks like.

You are looking directly in that moment at your own fate made manifest - best to make a new friend than a new enemy.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well, what the heck does it all mean?

These aren't my words, just my found art.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Also, since we are in chit chat forum, what do people think about this story going around about a half Sasquatch, half loc ness monster thing thats been spooking the people of North Havenshare and New Bedstroom Village.

I heard a couple of hounds already got it from this beast.

Any thoughts from any Way-Bay-Garbbles that happen to dwell up yonder rocks?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
how does it seem they are always so easily identified? Just humoring the subject, but, is it a mistake on their part? Do they just assume in human ignorance?

From this story, I seriously doubt they would be global manipulators just judging from their many mistakes.
It's hard to believe in anything that would be so successful in their secrecy, yet fails in any global agendas.
I just think we would know if any kind of super-intelligence was pulling the strings behind the scene.
Get it? Intelligent?

Trust me, It's not that I don't believe you. I'm not here to discredit you, I'm simply trying to understand from my own point of view.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I am curious about the X-ray vision (or whatever it was?) that you mentioned.

Would you mind explaining what you meant by that?
Did you mean you can occasionally see bones or something (through the skin obviously) ?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i figure, if they are real, they are better at hiding than accomplishing any real goals on the planet earth.

also, i wouldn't doubt they would be stranded, and it could be very possible they are being slightly-manipulated by an underground society. the thing about that is, that they can only be as manipulated as the aliens are willing to commit to. which would explain their failure at any global agendas. they fail, because they do not want to succeed.

either that, or their purpose is specialized, and they do not have the capabilities of any global agendas.

the reason i believe they would be stranded, is because they are supposedly still here. they wouldn't need to continue their abductions if they weren't stranded or being manipulated by a power with global agendas

too bad this power that is consorting with aliens is probably full of idiots.
sure, there might be some smarties within the bunch, but the guys with the agendas have to be obvious idiots

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

I actually believe a lot of what you are saying.

For bibliographic reasons could you provide some sources for the detailed information you provided?

I am interested in doing more research. You seem fairly well educated on the subjects.

Also, you said you went to a Hypnotherapist. Did he happen to gather anything concrete? Transcripts, electronic or stenographic, either would be keen.

Now, you mentioned you gathered physical artifacts from your spouses body, correct? What happened to these artifact? Do you still have them? Did you document their existence?

Are you still having these experiences?

We truly live in legendary times.

For the sake of honest investigation and interest I hope you are being truthful with everyone.

Kallisti

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
sorry, ancient aliens is mostly a joke to me.

it's not that i completely ignore the possibility. it's that i perceive the grandiose nature of its irrelevance to human nature.

ok, sure, it's possible, just like magic.

but the sad truth is that it does not matter. the only thing that would change is the fact of the matter. oh, wow, /golf clap. my eyes have been opened, yet, it all stays the same.
edit on 01/24/14 by Jarring because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
also, people giving credit to aliens for human intelligence is pretty sad. i thought i was pretty eccentric, but come on. try to focus on your intentions. You can end up in all sorts of false mirrors with simplistic intentions.

get what i'm saying?

if your intent is solely to seek evidence of aliens, you will be pinning it on every magical thing you come across.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
double post sorry.
edit on 01/24/14 by Jarring because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
So, I came here tonight for some light reading and to kill some time waiting for my soldiers to cook in a stupid mobile game I play, and then I found this. Me? I'm a Mulder type, I want to believe. Sure i've seen a few weird things I couldnt explain, but someone possibly could. The very first thing that bugs me is that tne title doesnt really fit your posting, but that may just be my OCD. The next is your clothes. When you say you were first taken, you were both stripped down, and when you get to the base, you're stripped down again... it could be that they let you get dressed after, but you just didn't include it. Next. Injuries? Cuts, bruises, broken bones? Your spouse was thrown "20 feet", that would definetly leave a mark. Also, a needle though the eye would certainly cause some irratation at the very least.
The travelling evangelist. He sounds like a pretty knowledgable guy, I would mind reading more about him, possibly contacting him through email, maybe see him on stage. Could we get some info on him?
The devices left in your head, I do feel there may be something that can be used to implant suggestions. I believe that could be behind all the shootings we've had recently. If i recall correctly, the guy who shot up the Navy yard complained that Obama was talking to him that way. The other one, however, to control impulses of prisoners? I'm iffy on that, why would there be so many repeat offenders and the need for sex offenders lists if that were possible?
That's about as far asI got, you started with the aliens aggendas, the races, etc, and you lost me. There are way too many different stories to even begin shifting through them to find anything that really makes sense. But thst also brings me back to the title, What the heck is this? With all the information you supposedly have, why are you asking us?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

captb13
So, I came here tonight for some light reading and to kill some time waiting for my soldiers to cook in a stupid mobile game I play, and then I found this. Me? I'm a Mulder type, I want to believe. Sure i've seen a few weird things I couldnt explain, but someone possibly could. The very first thing that bugs me is that tne title doesnt really fit your posting, but that may just be my OCD. The next is your clothes. When you say you were first taken, you were both stripped down, and when you get to the base, you're stripped down again... it could be that they let you get dressed after, but you just didn't include it. Next. Injuries? Cuts, bruises, broken bones? Your spouse was thrown "20 feet", that would definetly leave a mark. Also, a needle though the eye would certainly cause some irratation at the very least.
The travelling evangelist. He sounds like a pretty knowledgable guy, I would mind reading more about him, possibly contacting him through email, maybe see him on stage. Could we get some info on him?
The devices left in your head, I do feel there may be something that can be used to implant suggestions. I believe that could be behind all the shootings we've had recently. If i recall correctly, the guy who shot up the Navy yard complained that Obama was talking to him that way. The other one, however, to control impulses of prisoners? I'm iffy on that, why would there be so many repeat offenders and the need for sex offenders lists if that were possible?
That's about as far asI got, you started with the aliens aggendas, the races, etc, and you lost me. There are way too many different stories to even begin shifting through them to find anything that really makes sense. But thst also brings me back to the title, What the heck is this? With all the information you supposedly have, why are you asking us?

i unfortunately end up having to make a point before i even finish skimming through it ~.~;
seems to happen a lot on these forums =\

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sorry but you are a bit late with 2012 doom and gloom porn. Absolutely nothing happend. I dont believe a single word you wrote. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I will bite. What were the future events that you were shown?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

That was a cracking story tbh. You and your partner back talking big nosed grays ha ha ha ha. Your partner getting bitch slapped twenty feet across a room omg. You cool as a cucumber despite just been abducted and assaulted and injected in the brain through your eye by giant reptilian grays. Wow your a regular Chuck Norris sort of guy aren`t ya, with a hint of the coolness of Dirty Harry thrown in.

All this and religion thrown in. Thanks, good read, you have a good imagination. Some of it`s a bit stereo typical if you get me. ie the humans in black suits with red dragon badges and of course said people had to be English and German. Still entertaining read though but maybe should be in Short Stories.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Wow you sure can tell who the shill's are on this thread all ready. The op said these where not his words. So you can tell these posters did not even read the whole post, yet they debunk.

Ok back on topic. With all that said I don't belive any of it, but at least I read it all.
edit on 1/31/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Wow you sure can tell who the shill's are on this thread all ready. The op said these where not his words. So you can tell these posters did not even read the whole post, yet they debunk.
Ok back on topic. With all that said I don't belive any of it, but at least I read it all.

Ok, I'll admit, after the story I got a little bored with the same old doom porn crap, so i never finished the entire thing. How about this, where did this all come from? Is there a source, a link? That way we could see the original story, not something cut and pasted entirely from another site, and possibly be able to get my questions answered there.

I know I have not yet started a thread, but I like to think I know some of the rules for posting. I was under the impression of putting the entire body of someone elses work as your post was against the rules?
edit on 31-1-2014 by captb13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join