It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Is the 2016 Republican Front-Runner

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Just start calling Hillary Ms President now.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Romney versus Hilary in the 2016 election ?

Some things........

.....you just know, can't turn out well. Nope... Not well at all.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The GOP managed to put up people that were so bad Obama was elected ...twice... why would they do anything different for Hillary and the Whitehouse " HO '" Slick Willie ?

May as well use a proven looser instead of wasting a lot of time and money fabricating someone new.

God !!! is this really what America has become ?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The documentary "Mitt" is up on Netflix now if you need a laugh, haven't had enough yet, etc.

It was interesting and telling and everything else. Watching these guys behind the scenes when they're more or less unaware of the camera on them is fascinating, as is the machinations and family discussions from 'should I run' to 'best part; if you lose, you don't have to do the job...' and the equally fascinating pre and post debate talks.

He comes across as lacking something specific, like a suit without an appropriate hanger.

May I take this opportunity to recommend that everyone take a good long look at the men and women who put themselves out there as tertiary candidates in 2012? Gary Johnson, Rocky Anderson, Jill Green, anyone?

Personally I think Elizabeth Warren would be epic, but she's refusing the call.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Why Hilliary? Anyone but Hillary.. What, is this country filled with masochists??

We need a moderate president in 2016, someone willing to work with conservatives and democrats, someone who isn't corrupt to the core, that actually wants whats best for the (currently un)United States, not their wallet. And most importantly, someone who will listen to the people (without it being via NSA).

Side note, Obama has done a great job at dividing races, are we seeing a theme here, is Hillary going to divide the sexes if she gets elected? Maybe that whole "gender inequality" thing Obama was rambling about in his SOTU was kicking the ball off for Hillary?
edit on 30-1-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
That milke toast preppy is not who I would vote for.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
We need a president that will work with congress or a congress that will work with the president I do not give a damn which.

At the moment we have neither.

Forget term limits we need firing squads.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Jeb Bush is probably the Best republican that could run, but it's somewhat doubtful he will after what W did to their reputation.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hillary VS Mit. NO, no, no. And not even for their policies. It's because it would be two years of mudslinging of an unprecedented level. I wouldn't be able to turn on my TV. We have to stop. The worst part is, that it wouldn't even be those two slinging the MUD. Talk radio would be unbearable. MSNBC would be unbearable. I'd have to move to a foreign country.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Is anyone with half a brain surprised.......Progressive filth control the Republican party they also control the Democratic party. If you vote for one you vote for both.......FOOLS.

I had an friend who actually said Romney was the lesser of two evils and voted for him. If this is how you think it is time to wake up.
edit on 31-1-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I wonder if the USA will even make it to the 2016 elections.
thats 2yrs away... the economy and society is falling apart pretty quick!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Left complaining about right.

Right complaining about left.

Look at your government like a body. It's defense system (NSA) is attacking itself (us). Crude metaphor, I know.

This country truly is screwed. Americans, when it comes to politics, cannot count past the number two. Democrat and Repulican. Fox and Cnn. Left and right. Conservative and liberal. Dumb and dumber.

Da hell's a libertarian? Are they them those green tree people?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Either way I will be doing a 'write in' for this guy.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well here are some vids for haters on all sides of the aisle;

Romney Exposed

Romney's secrecy in business is detailed, and revealed; as well as his role as a drug money launderer for GHW Bush; his connection, through Bush, to CIA death squads in Central America; his role in 9-11; in the murder of US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens; and the significance of his endorsement of and by Cheney.

(Not Hillary, but her partner in crime) Clinton
Full video in link below
www.youtube.com...

This documentary, entitled Bill Clinton: His Life, came out in 2004, right about the same time as the autobiography, Bill Clinton: My Life. It takes a good, hard look at the dirty dealings of both Bill and Hillary Clinton
. . .
Watch and learn how the Clintons turned the White House into a headquarters for organized crime, communist spying and murder, all while the Clinton-friendly media kept the public distracted by focusing on a few of Slick Willy's petty sexual encounters.

American politics at its finest, surely.

-FBB
edit on 31-1-2014 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Talk radio would be unbearable. MSNBC would be unbearable.

You make it sound like it's not already unbearable. I avoid talk radio and MSM. I reached my breaking point many years ago. I'll stick to the Internet forums… that's bad enough

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Netflix has a new documentary on Mitt Romney, after watching it I've changed my opinion on him, he's pretty damn awesome. Has some similar beliefs of Ron Paul but keeps them a little quiet so as not to be labeled a kook.

I love like his idea to dismantle the federal reserve and overhaul the UCC code

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

I am biased. I don't want a Mormon president. Truthfully I'd ultimately prefer a non-religious one.

That said. Can you link that documentary. I'd like to watch it.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Back in '08, I couldn't stand the guy, but I have to admit, after listening to him in 2012, I thought he was OK. Certainly not great, but OK. That said, I don't want him to run again. He's still part of the GOP's problem: they're listening to their opponents, ignoring their base, and insistent upon supporting RINOs that don't bring any energy to the Republican side and that are destined to lose. You'd think that after getting their butts handed to them after running Dole, McCain and Romney, they'd start to realize that its not a winning strategy, no matter how much MSNBC and the rest of the liberal media tells them that it is.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Dr. Ben Carson 2016

My vote.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Romney vs. Hillary 2016

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join