It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone remember rocket scientist David Adair?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
David adair at 17 years old blueprinted a contained fusion reaction engine.. Yes thats a contained sun..
The government help him make it a reality in the 70's.
At 17 he was invited to area 51 to examine a engine.. He had to have one of the most amazing stories ive heard on art bell.
www.youtube.com... Fast forward an hour if you wanna hear the good bits :] It was a jaw dropping show for me

Hes waited almost 20 years to come forward with information. His movie comes out in 60 days

I feel like this is going to be a juicy subject for the tin foil hatters to pick apart

Here is his promo site. www.americasfallfromspace.com...#!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Evergreens

Love the graphic of a countdown clock on Adair's website ! However, a ' weak link ' in terms of content, IMO.

Don't have time for the YT... what, pray tell- does he say ?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazart

I've been trying to get David on as a guest on the Out of the Box radio show here on ATS; he's basically gone into seclusion now and is living in a bit of a doomstead (as I understand it) and isn't available for interviews.

There's several interviews available on line with David and I highly recommend them all to get an overview of the man; he's been 'outed' by some of the usual debunkers as a hoax, but he can document a lot of what he says and his career in adapting space-based technology to earth use fits in well with what he claims. He did a couple interviews with his friend Robert Stanley and they are available on line too, for a search but a bit more difficult to track down than the YT ones, and are the most recent ones.

The engine he developed was essentially the same as the 'star in a jar' science fair projects that are now SOP for brilliant high school students. A bit of research on line will get you a lot of information about them.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazart

You really need to make time for the YT videos, they're hilarious for one thing.

Basically he started building rockets as a kid who had access to his father's machinist's business (race cars); he came under the wing of a Congressman and the US military and ended up with full funding and technical help with whatever he needed. The rocket was taken to White Sands to be set off and when they saw what he did there, he reports that they took him into an underground facility at Area 51 and showed him a much larger and foreign looking engine like the one he had built but with a lot of damage.

I'll save the story for you to watch from there, it's well worth your time.

edit on 585561pmThursdayf55Thu, 30 Jan 2014 18:55:58 -0600America/Chicago by signalfire because: added videos

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm really interested, but can anyone provide a very quick synapse of what's going on with the story?

I'm at work right now and cannot view YouTube vids.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've listened to the various interviews. He seems to lack a substantial understanding of particle physics & well, physics in general. At least what one would expect from someone who claims they built a rocket that can travel at the speed of light. I don't believe him. First of all, the concept is flawed, in that a serious scientist would not use a rocket to propel something to the speed of light, nor is it a viable means of travel. E= MC² says that the closer an object gets to the speed of light, the more its mass increases until an impossible amount of energy is needed to move it. That's just part of the problem. Second, an object traveling through space at the speed of light is met head on with other celestial objects almost instantaneously. It would be as if you're hitting a solid wall. A rocket is simply not the way to do this. Or a spaceship, for that matter. Warping space or creating wormholes to jump large distances is the only viable way to travel between two points instantaneously.

This guy is simply a rocket engineer who thinks he's smarter than he actually is & he tried to stroke his own ego and made up the whole area 51 thing.

EDIT: Hellooooo....he teamed up with the biggest sideshow clown of them all, accused fraudster & sexual deviant, Steven Greer. Red flag, anyone?
edit on 30-1-2014 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

signalfire
reply to post by Bazart

You really need to make time for the YT videos, they're hilarious for one thing.

Thank you , will look into it.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

His movie comes out in 60 days

This is the first I heard of this. Do you know the title of the movie? This is one movie I'll have to make sure I see. I've read about David Adair and I'm familiar with his story of examining an "engine" the size of a bus at area 51 that reacted with his thoughts and feelings. He has a very interesting background in rocketry.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

WeRpeons

His movie comes out in 60 days

This is the first I heard of this. Do you know the title of the movie? This is one movie I'll have to make sure I see. I've read about David Adair and I'm familiar with his story of examining an "engine" the size of a bus at area 51 that reacted with his thoughts and feelings. He has a very interesting background in rocketry.

The link to the movie's website is in the OP.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

LogicalRazor
I've listened to the various interviews. He seems to lack a substantial understanding of particle physics & well, physics in general. At least what one would expect from someone who claims they built a rocket that can travel at the speed of light. I don't believe him. First of all, the concept is flawed, in that a serious scientist would not use a rocket to propel something to the speed of light, nor is it a viable means of travel. E= MC² says that the closer an object gets to the speed of light, the more its mass increases until an impossible amount of energy is needed to move it. That's just part of the problem. Second, an object traveling through space at the speed of light is met head on with other celestial objects almost instantaneously. It would be as if you're hitting a solid wall. A rocket is simply not the way to do this. Or a spaceship, for that matter. Warping space or creating wormholes to jump large distances is the only viable way to travel between two points instantaneously.

This guy is simply a rocket engineer who thinks he's smarter than he actually is & he tried to stroke his own ego and made up the whole area 51 thing.

EDIT: Hellooooo....he teamed up with the biggest sideshow clown of them all, accused fraudster & sexual deviant, Steven Greer. Red flag, anyone?
edit on 30-1-2014 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

He never claimed to be building rockets for space flight; his only flew in earth's atmosphere. He claims he went to work after the Navy for NASA (or at least within NASA in some form) and his most recent work has been adapting space travel (NASA) technology to earth purposes.

As far as what you said about him 'teaming up with' (insert egregious slurs here) Steven Greer, he didn't team up with him; he was asked by Greer to present his story to Congress and he did so, behind closed doors but not under a national security oath, because he was too young at the time to be put under such.

If you're going to call people those kinds of names, I hope you have some proof lying around. Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
OMG his website is horrible....Like early 90's. I'm surprised it doesn't have spinning gifs.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by furono

lmao... seriuosly. What the hell is this?
Loved the "news update" flashy button

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yeah, I remember the David Adair story and thanks for the heads up. I had no idea they were even making this film, much less that it would be out in a couple months. Can't wait to see it!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

furono
OMG his website is horrible....Like early 90's. I'm surprised it doesn't have spinning gifs.

It looks like a placeholder for the movie production (and thus made up by the movie people); maybe you should offer them your services as a crack website designer...

new topics

top topics

join