It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celente - Disastrous Global Collapse & Riots Will Engulf World

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Before anyone YELLS denial, I just want to ask why some people are so negative. People have been anticipating global meltdowns for many many decades. It's like it excites people or gives them energy preaching "the end is near". I love ATS because it's very informative and educational, but please trust that the second it's talked about by anyone on this website the the "real" message of the news is totaly different. As citizens it's ideal to believe that you don't know the "now" and you never ever will. Every civilization has always thought that they are the last. A very selfish mentality. We're just not that important as we think. Our way of life is just a blip in time. The world will carry on as it always has and all this nonsense about U.S., Russia, China, will be taught in some kids history class in 200 years from now. Not referring to any one person, please carry on and I hope to not offend anyone. Opinions are what make ATS awesome!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I just saw this on my FB page:

Gerald Celente
The ‪#‎CNBC‬ Presstitute r dragging out the "This is a Buying Opportunity" shills, spewing out skewed data & ignoring the hard facts. Dow @ 263

The markets are all heading south again today.

Dow Jones
15,431.02 -267.83 (-1.71%)

S&P 500
1,746.58 -36.01 (-2.02%)

Nasdaq
3,998.05 -105.83 (-2.58%)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
LMAO -

It really doesn't get funnier than this, and explains the 7 figure comp for the Bank of America authors who can certainly get matching compensation in the comedy circuit. From BofA's Naeem Wahid:

We recommend closing the short EUR/SEK trade that we initiated last week. While Swedish economic data have improved, as we expected, the global outlook has deteriorated – caused by a larger than expected weather effect in the US (the US ISM has fallen to 51.3, from December’s 56.5). As such we close out the trade at 8.8300 (entered at 8.8100) and look to reinitiate once risk appetite turns positive again.
In other words, the outlook for the global economy - that would be the economy of the entire world - has just taken a hit due to.... cold weather and snowfall during the US winter....

You can't make this shh up lol.
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
EU Commssion says corruption across EU breathtaking...www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Just look at the European parliament it hasn't had accounts signed off in about 12 years millones siphoned off by corrupt officials.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Dow Jones
15,386.58 -312.27 (-1.99%)

S&P 500
1,741.68 -40.91 (-2.29%)

Nasdaq
3,990.15 -113.73 (-2.77%)

The fall continues.

The Dow still has about 7400 points to fall to get to the 2009 low.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Dow Jones
15,372.80 -326.05 (-2.08%)

S&P 500
1,741.89 -40.70 (-2.28%)

Nasdaq
3,996.96 -106.92 (-2.61%)

That's what the close was today.

Over the past month the Dow as of today has lost 1097.19 which is oddly enough 6.66%

At this rate we will likely see a correction this week of 10% maybe more.

Remember the markets don't have to fall to the 2009 numbers for things to become bad, Inflation has accrued since then.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Visitor2012

SWCCFAN

Visitor2012

A few more instances like that, and you'll be surprised how well behaved most of our unseasoned "patriots" become.

I better not feed the troll....

I'm a troll because I have my doubts about the military capabilities of American patriots? Name just one group which has been able to successfully fight current day American military and paramilitary forces. Just One. You can't.

VietCong, Al Qaeda, and the Taliban all did a pretty good job of fighting our military.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Did they actually fight our military? When one side has rules of engagement that hamstring them, it makes it pretty easy on the other.

It could be said that we were never truly allowed to fight in those engagements.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

The Politics of war.

It gets more Americans killed for no reason than anything else.

When was the last time congress actually declared war?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

KingWorldNews - Celente: No Way Out As Global Ponzi Scheme Collapse Begins

Source 'fixed'

Now thats a Prediction!

Time will tell.

edit on 0612014-02-03T17:33:06-06:002014-02-03T17:33:06-06:00fpm2 by SWCCFAN because: Fixed link

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

dead link

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

SWCCFAN
reply to post by ketsuko

The Politics of war.

It gets more Americans killed for no reason than anything else.

When was the last time congress actually declared war?

Oh, I don't like it. If they are going to send us to fight, then they need to actually fight. War is hell, and it needs to be waged that way. Unfortunately, the rest of the world wouldn't find that politically correct ...

So we either need to not go or go and damn well let them know we were there, but going and not even bothering to pretend we're in a real fight only gets people killed needlessly. And worse, it makes others think we can be rolled and don't mean it when we threaten action.

Pretty soon, the only way we'll be able to get our point across is to actually turn someone into glass.

And I hope I'm not here when that day comes.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Nikkei 225 14,167.46 -451.67 -3.09%

World markets are falling down down down.

Could this be the start of the collapse of the global financial system?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

SWCCFAN

Nikkei 225 14,167.46 -451.67 -3.09%

World markets are falling down down down.

Could this be the start of the collapse of the global financial system?

i'm gonna go wo with Celente, i'm guessing they have a few more tricks up their sleeves before we see the big one.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Did they actually fight our military? When one side has rules of engagement that hamstring them, it makes it pretty easy on the other.

It could be said that we were never truly allowed to fight in those engagements.

So do you think that if an armed populace revolted against the government, there wouldn't be an ROE while suppressing the revolt? I can guarantee that if America wants to stay in the positive light on the world stage, they will have an ROE (hamstringing their military and police) while trying to suppress the revolt. Especially since this is their own citizenry the government is fighting.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join