It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Holocaust Discoveries

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Xtrozero

The numbers are drastically reduced because people want to reduce them. Even you suggest that well over 1 million could be killed at one camp alone, and I would bet the ghettos killed a lot more from starvation and disease than all the death camps combined. It is also noted that about 9 million lived in Europe and 2/3 died due to this Ethnic cleansing event one way or another. The important part to remember is what if they had another 5 years of war to continue the event?

The problem here is where did the 4 million number come from for Auschwitz alone? The tone I get here is that it was an evil Zionist plot to inflate the numbers, and that is not true. We all know that the 4 million is incorrect and most likely impossible as many have suggested, but once again where did that number come from?

The Polish Government was the first official group to use it and they most likely got the number from a 1944 official report of Adolf Eichmann to Himmler that four million had been killed in the camps, and another million had been shot or killed by mobile units. This was the birth that that number.

During Höss' trial he stated they didn't keep accurate records but Eichmann told him 2 million were killed at Auschwitz and that they bought enough Zyklon B to gas 2 million people. Later this number was reduced to 1.1 to 1.6 million.

At the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum it officially state 1.1 to 1.5 million if you ever go visit there.

The Encyclopedia of the Holocaust also has a number of 1.6 million that died at the camp.

So, once again I'm missing yours and others point in all this that the initial 4 million count was some kind of Zionist plot, when 1 to 1.6 million has basically been the official number for a very long time.

In the end we will never really know the real over all number that died (4 to 6 million, who knows) other than what was documented or can be accounted for, and the undocumented number is typically the big one.

As example: Stalin is historically listed as directly responsible for 7 million deaths i.e. he killed them, but the real number due to his reign is 40 million people who also died indirectly to starvation or disease.
edit on 2-2-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

Everything you said is pretty much spot on from all the research I've done on the subject (I literally have done probably 1000hours of reading easily). But I should add that my estimate for Auschwitz is a very generous one and dragging 1200 people a day from gas chambers is a LOT of labor. There have also been so many people involved in the act who have lied and exaggerated things that they have done a massive disservice to the people who really died because they've given immense fuel to the holocaust-skeptics movement.

Also with any numbers from the SS guys at Nuremberg, you need to remember they were tortured confessions and it's well known today that under torture a person will tell you anything you want to hear. They crushed these guys testicles FFS... start doing that to me and I'll tell you I drive a ride a purple dinosaur to work every morning if that's what I think you want to hear. The interrogators wanted big confessions and that's what they got.

As far as over a million could have been killed at each camp, the true death camps were really Auschwitx, Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka. With actually Treblinka probably having the highest death toll, however the open-air pyres would have required an immense quantity of wood also to burn the bodies so there is a lot of debate over that since there wasn't large deforestation around Treblinka and no pictures of large amounts of firewood on site.

Ultimately the real number is likely under a million deaths total (all peoples) for EACH of the three major death camps. Keep in mind, a MILLION is a number most humans can't even really comprehend. (It takes ELEVEN days to count to a million at 1-count per second).

On some of the worse days during the war, hundreds died in each camp from Typhus.

So ultimately why do the numbers matter??? Well what if on 9/11 300 people had died rather than 3,000.... does it make a difference? I say absolutely yes it does. It's all about scope and scale. Humans can be evil sonsofbitches as witnessed through history time and again.

It happened. But ever since the war ended the story has been growing and growing and was hijacked almost immediately for political ends.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
They can't even prove that 6 million died, yet now they are saying the number is higher? Utter tosh.

Documents have already been released that say '6 million' was Jewish propaganda(their magic number) to justify the rebirth of the state of Israel.They were even trying to get people to believe that 6 million died in the first world war.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

8675309jenny
The Nazi book burnings were the destruction of what many people even today would consider hyper liberal writings of moral depravity. It's one of the things that Germans at the time felt was destroying their society and culture. Remember now, this is in the 1930's with nearly 20years of the communist experiment in Russia having been witnessed as an outright atrocity and failure. (even based upon the theories of a German; Karl Marx)

Round objects. They burnt the works of Hemingway, Tolstoy, Victor Hugo and Joseph Conrad.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The Zionist-Nazi Collaboration
The fact that the initiation of the Zionist project had everything to do with the Holocaust, as it developed more than a half century earlier, the slaughter of Jews on the part of the founders of Israel, together with its collaboration with the Nazi Party, undermines Israel’s projected, and exploited, image as innocent victim.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

I'm sorry, but what???

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

stevcolx
The Zionist-Nazi Collaboration
The fact that the initiation of the Zionist project had everything to do with the Holocaust, as it developed more than a half century earlier, the slaughter of Jews on the part of the founders of Israel, together with its collaboration with the Nazi Party, undermines Israel’s projected, and exploited, image as innocent victim.

SHHH that is something they don't want known. Like how it was Zionist the financed Hitler then hired another Zionist to teach him how to get crowds worked up they later murdered him to keep him quite. Zionist also don't like it when people point out that they helped Hitler by sabotaging Britain in Palestine they were playing both sides with no way to lose. Hitler promised them Palestine if they got rid of the British and Britain promised them Israel if they could get America into the war on Britain's side. The Zionist played the world for fools and came out winners while everyone else lost.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

My, my, those 'Zionists' have been pretty busy. Mind telling me how they set Pearl Harbour up then? Mind control?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Holocaust Deniers and Haters of the Evil Jews will all have to wait

We don't allow that crap here

Closed

Semper

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Duplicate of above....
edit on Mon Feb 3 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join