It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amanda Knox and ex-boyfriend guilty of Kercher murder.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Kryties

alldaylong

Your thoughts are only with Knox. Were is your concern for the family of the young woman who was actually murdered.
Not a single word you have uttered.

Sickening.

Did it cross your mind that it is a disservice to Meredith Kercher and her family for the wrong people to be convicted? That jailing an innocent couple serves NOBODY justice?

By showing support to Knox and Sollecito it does NOT, in any way shape or form, show that we do not care about or show concern for the murdered girl and her family - quite the opposite actually.

Knox innocent?

That's your opinion. The Italian court finds differently.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Why still have a double jeopardy law in the states? People are getting away with murder.
People have been found not guilty and have confessed afterwards but they can not be tried again, thats why we did away with it.
Why is it still in the US justice system when it is a great way to get away with murder?.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

alldaylong

Knox innocent?

Yes, but it's an opinion based on having looked at the evidence, the facts and read the testimonies of experts who either were involved with the case or had an interest in it.

Also, your faith in the decision of the Italian Courts shows that you know ZERO about how they work and how many times they have been wrong.

edit on 31/1/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Kryties

alldaylong

Knox innocent?

Yes, but it's an opinion based on having looked at the evidence, the facts and read the testimonies of experts who either were involved with the case or had an interest in it.

Also, your faith in the decision of the Italian Courts shows that you know ZERO about how they work and how many times they have been wrong.

So you are more qualified to pass a verdict differently to that of an Italian court?

That's interesting. Where did you take your Law Degree?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

alldaylong

So you are more qualified to pass a verdict differently to that of an Italian court?

All you are doing is saying "The Italian Court says their guilty so they are". You provide no proof of your own, no evidence that you know anything more about the case other than to parrot off what the "Italian Court" said.

Go do some research on the case that doesn't involve simply repeating the news "just because". You will find the facts are very different.

By the way, your tone suggests that a court, any court in the world, has never ever been wrong? Tell that to the thousands of people who have been exonerated after having been convicted of crimes they did not commit.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

alldaylong

That's your opinion.

Here's a few of your own 'opinions':

alldaylong

If Knox is innocent then i am a Martian.

alldaylong

Watch the TV interviews she has given since she returned home. Then look at her eyes.
They are the eyes of a liar.

Wow. You certainly are basing your conviction that she is guilty on some real strong evidence there mate. LOL.

Please don't talk about others opinions when you seem to be the king of them.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Kryties

alldaylong

All you are doing is saying "The Italian Court says their guilty so they are". You provide no proof of your own, no evidence that you know anything more about the case other than to parrot off what the "Italian Court" said.

Go do some research on the case that doesn't involve simply repeating the news "just because". You will find the facts are very different.

By the way, your tone suggests that a court, any court in the world, has never ever been wrong? Tell that to the thousands of people who have been exonerated after having been convicted of crimes they did not commit.

When it comes to the topic of "Law" you are a complete layman.

Who's opinion should i take more seriously? Yours or a qualified Italian Court System.

I think you can answer that question yourself.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I can no longer take you seriously after I read your post about her eyes lol. How ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

We are truly honored to have such an expert in criminal law on ATS as yourself.
So where did you take your Degree in Law? You didn't answer the first time i asked.

Could you also give information on what criminal cases you have had the honor to judge in the past? Where all your verdicts the correct ones ( i would assume they where as you sound such an expert in this field)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Actually although I am a Brit and feel for the victim and her family very much, I could not help feeling bad for Ms Kercher and her boyfriend also.

They are so young and to hear that there is some 28 year sentence hanging on your head - whatever hope do you really have that it will ever go away? Its going to affect her and her boyfriend's lives forever. The more appeals that happen will only highlight them even more in the public eye.

I have no idea if they were guilty or not and to be honest have precious little faith in a jury reaching the right verdict in this day and age, but in future everyone they meet will have this on their mind and any new relationships will be shadowed by the question - 'am i safe with ….?'

Only an unconditional acquital could have released this hook in their lives and Governments have been known to trade their citizens for favours so she can't be sure that she will not at some state be extradited to Italy.

Its a strange thing but if she isn't it means that hyet again we are seeing the law flaunted to suit the publicised. Recently in the UK, and not for the charge of murder, we have had two well publicised trials and Kate Moss and Nigella Lawson have got away with admitting they took Cocaine. Anyone else would have been charged and its how far is it safe for society to allow people off because the case is well publicised or the individuals are celebrity? I don't think its an easy one.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Obviously YOU do not have a law degree either - no sane person with any knowledge of law in any country would judge someone based on their "evil eyes".

Your credibility with me is now zero. I really do not care any further for your biased and, quite frankly, silly opinion.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Kryties

Obviously YOU do not have a law degree either - no sane person with any knowledge of law in any country would judge someone based on their "evil eyes".

Your credibility with me is now zero. I really do not care any further for your biased and, quite frankly, silly opinion.

I don't need a law degree.
I take my opinion from that made by a qualified Italian Court System

You on the other hand...................................

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Unless she's a witch. Then the look in her eyes could be legally admitted into the record, that and the floating on water thing. Which are both about on the same level as this recent verdict by the "esteemed" Italian court (my feeling is that it's a face saving verdict, and will itself be reversed on the next level, and everyone will have something to brag about and Knox and the guy can go about their lives).
edit on 31-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

alldaylong

I take my opinion from that made by a qualified Italian Court System

Yeah, your opinion that she is guilty because of her "evil eyes".

Well done on butchering the law and judging people based on their 'looks' alone lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by Kryties

Unless she's a witch. Then the look in her eyes could be legally admitted into the record, that and the floating on water thing.

Yeah maybe they should tie her to a stake and burn her - if she doesn't burn then she must be a witch! If she does burn then....woopsy!

I'm sure alldaylong would think that is a great way of determining guilt based on the way he judges people.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by celticniall

Personally, I believe she is guilty...I come to that conclusion from reading all the details of the case facts, interviews, and witness statements at the time, not from any bias.

What would be her motive?

Plus she was in a foreign country with a different language that she had little grasp of (and vice versa), she wasn't allowed a solicitor, she was subjected to an aggressive interview manner, the interviews weren't recorded.

I don't believe there is enough there to conclude that she is guilty of anything, much less murder.

Gotta love the US media spin on her......painted as an innocent sweet girl caught up in horrible circumstances, where in reality, she was as much involved as Guede

'Involved' how?

Knox has said she barely knew Guede, and Guede himself (in his original statement) stated that Knox wasn't in the apartment when he was there.

Again, what would be her motive?

A "sex game gone wrong"? Oh please...

I understand the prosecution have dropped that theory and are now suggesting that Knox and Kercher were arguing over keeping the flat tidy (even though there's no evidence that Knox was there at the time).

Hey ho.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

boymonkey74
What about the parents of the poor girl she has been found guilty of murdering?.

They have the murderer of their daughter already in prison.

Sending another person to jail for murder ... based on nothing more than rag sheet tabloid gossip ... would be a miscarriage of justice for Amanda Knox. She is now a victim ... a victim of the Italian court system and a victim of relentless smearing gossip which brainwashed the Italian public.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Kryties

Aleister
reply to post by Kryties

Unless she's a witch. Then the look in her eyes could be legally admitted into the record, that and the floating on water thing.

Yeah maybe they should tie her to a stake and burn her - if she doesn't burn then she must be a witch! If she does burn then....woopsy!

I'm sure alldaylong would think that is a great way of determining guilt based on the way he judges people.

You don't have a Degree In Law.

Maybe you should take a Degree in Psychology and the signs that can be read into eye contact.
It can determine if a person is lying. As Knox was.

www.psychologydegreeonline.net...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

alldaylong

Maybe you should take a Degree in Psychology and the signs that can be read into eye contact.
It can determine if a person is lying. As Knox was.

You just keep plugging your 'evil eye' theory and I'll just keep sitting back here laughing my head off at how ridiculous your "theory" is.

Works out great for both of us methinks.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

CJCrawley
reply to post by celticniall

Personally, I believe she is guilty...I come to that conclusion from reading all the details of the case facts, interviews, and witness statements at the time, not from any bias.

What would be her motive?

Plus she was in a foreign country with a different language that she had little grasp of (and vice versa), she wasn't allowed a solicitor, she was subjected to an aggressive interview manner, the interviews weren't recorded.

I don't believe there is enough there to conclude that she is guilty of anything, much less murder.

Gotta love the US media spin on her......painted as an innocent sweet girl caught up in horrible circumstances, where in reality, she was as much involved as Guede

'Involved' how?

Knox has said she barely knew Guede, and Guede himself (in his original statement) stated that Knox wasn't in the apartment when he was there.

Again, what would be her motive?

A "sex game gone wrong"? Oh please...

I understand the prosecution have dropped that theory and are now suggesting that Knox and Kercher were arguing over keeping the flat tidy (even though there's no evidence that Knox was there at the time).

Hey ho.

Do some research.

Knox spoke fluent Italian.

abcnews.go.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join