It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My encounters with the unknown.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is my first topic on ATS, I've been a lurker for a couple of years but thought it was high time I signed up, & shared some of my experiances, to see what you guys think, & to see if any of you could shed some light on what I've seen. I've talked with many people about these encounters, & although we've tried to thrash out a reasonable explanation, I usually come up empty.

The first 2 instances aren't exactly related to aliens, or UFOs, but I'll include them, as they may be linked. I will include locations, & year of incident, too.

- My first encounter was 18 years ago (1996), when I was 10. We lived in an old house in Tipton, England. I fell to sleep in the front room, my Mother left me there when she went to bed but woke me to see if I was OK there, she left me with a blanket before going to bed herself. I woke in the middle of the night to see a man fressed in black, with a top hat & long black cloak, standing in the corner facing away from me. My first thought was, we had been broken into & I had to get past him to get out of the room. He turned around to face me, me being a child, did what all children do when scared, I hid under the blanket. I then felt an immense pressure on my chest, & thought the burglar was trying to kill me. I looked out from the blanket, & the pressure left instantly, but the room was also empty.

In the years following that, I struggled with sleeping, & when I did, I regurlarly had sleep parylasis. I even had several times where I woke, to see that I was mere centimetres away from the ceiling, and upon moving, I would instantly fall the 5-6 foot back into bed. They could be dreams though, but from my memory, & at the time, they were real to me.

- When I was 15 (2001), we were living in a different house, in Wolverhampton. Most of my issues with sleeping had left me, & I rarely had sleep paraylasis by this point. My room was a converted attic with the door to the room being at the bottom of the stairs. I was on the first floor landing about to walk downstairs when I heard my sisters friend (I thought she was HOT), I was only wearing my trakkies, & no top. I thought I better go put a top on before going down. I reopened my door to walk up the second flight of stairs, when I saw a shadow on the wall. It was like someone was standing at the top of my stairs, but the wierd thing was, where his eyes would've been, I could see the wall. Again, I put it down to being broken into (Dodgy areas, y'see), I climbed a couple of stairs to see who was in my room, no-one there. It was at this point the shadow crept down the wall towards me. I bolted, screaming, forgot all about the hot girl!

After this incident is when I started to notice UFOs, I have always, & still do, sleep with the curtains open. As I like to see the night sky as I sleep. Regurlaly I would see strange lights in the sky, & would always put it down to planes, or stars. It wasn't until others started to notice them too, that I took an interest in them.

- I'm now 19 years old (2005), and what happened in Wednesfield park, I will never forget untill the day I die. I used to work near Wednesfield park with a few of my mates, our shifts ended around 12ish on the night. We always used to walk through the park on the way home, have a cigarette, & head our seperate ways. One night though, was different. We were sitting in the park like usuall, when we noticed someone in the bushes, watching us. There were 5 of us, 1am in the morning, & we were quite yobbish, so we started shouting abuse at this wierdo in the bush, & throwing stones at him. It wasn't untill he stepped out of the bush that we noticed,it wasn't a someone, it was a something. This thing was about 7ft tall, it looked like it glowed, was silvery-greyish, had the longest, gangliest arms, & gave off the most menacing vibe I've ever felt.

The way it moved wasn't normal, it crept out the bush, but the bush moved around it. I saw it move the bush with one of it's arms, BUT IT WASN'T TOUCHING THE BUSH! It took one step out & fully stood up, I looked at my mates to see what they were doing, but no-one was there, they were all running across the field, screaming! I took another look at this thing, & only one thing was racing across my mind - Run, or you're dead! It took another step towards me, it was about 10ft away from me, but I felt it could reach out & grab me! I bolted, didn't look back once, for fear of how fast the thing could move. My only thought was that I can't be last in the group, last gets taken first! I've never been back to that park since.

- (2007) I was 21, staying at my brothers flat in Willenhall. It was about 3am when we noticed a UFO in the sky, it changed colours periodically, hovered in one spot like a helicopter but made no sound (His flat was in the town center, so we'd hear a helicopter at 3am), it would instantly zip about like a dragonfly. I even recorded it hovering/ zipping about/ changing colour on my phone. After about 25-30 minutes, 2 more showed up, danced about together for a while, & eventually morphed into one & disapeared.

Now seeing a UFO is nothing strange to me anymore, but the morning after was the strange bit. The curtain had been ripped off the curtain rail, we had no recollection of seeing this UFO, & my brother told me had a dream about a giant ship being right above his flat. It wasn't until a few weeks later when I was at work, I was playing with my phone on my break, & found these UFO videos I somehow forgot I had taken. I showed them to my brother, & he started remembering. We didn't delve into it further after his 'dream'.

Since that, I don't remember seeing anything strange or random up until last year. These next 3 instances all happened in 2013.

- January, Wolverhampton. It was extremely foggy, & I was 'round my mates. We were in the back garden having a cigarette at about 2am. We were talking when we noticed a quiet humming sound in the sky, we made a passing comment about aliens & ignored it. It wasn't until I finished my cigarette, that I noticed my mate had raised his voice that much, he was shouting at me. That slow humming noise had turned into one of the loudest noises I've ever heard! We looked up to see if we could see anything through the fog, nothing. This noise continued for 30 seconds or so, then drifted across the sky, away from us. We went back inside, it was 6am. 4 hours to smoke 1 cigarette.

- September, Italy. I was on a holiday across Europe with a few of the lads, last year. When we were staying in Italy, I had a case of sleep parylasis for the first time in about 10 years, only this was the worst I've ever had. I was sharing a room with one of my mates, when I woke unable to move, I tried to lock my eyes onto him, to see if he was awake, & could wake me up properly. When I saw him, his eyes were open but he was just staring at the ceiling. I kept scanning the room as I had the biggest feeling of dread I've ever had, it was when my eyes adjusted to the dark that I noticed we weren't the only ones in the room, there was 4 or 5, what I can only describe as shadows standing in various positions in the room, looking at us. I couldn't distinguish what they actually were, they just looked like shadows.

- PLEASE DON'T POST YET -

I've nearly used my character limit, so will use the next post, too.

- PLEASE DON'T POST YET -

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
One of them reached over to me, & I just fell back to sleep. I woke in the morning but didn't mention it, as I just thought it was my first case of sleep paraylasis in years, so maybe I had a nightmare seep into it, or something. It wasn't until we were eating dinner, when my mate mentioned having a dream we were being watched as we slept that I freaked out.

- December, Walsall. My brother was staying over at my flat, when I noticed a UFO not too far away from my place. I watched it for about ten minutes before waking him to watch it, too. This UFO was like your typical triangle UFO, but the 3 lights at each point would occasionally converge into one middle light, then back out into 3 points. When I woke my brother, this UFO started to drift over to my flat, we went to the back window but it didn't go past so we went outside, there was nothing in the sky. No missing time or anything, either.

I've started worrying about this stuff again, like I did when I was younger. Nothing's really happened for years up until last year, now it seems to be coming back, that night in Italy was terrifieing for me, even moreso that seeing that thing in the park. I've contemplated having hypno therapy to see if I recall anything, but I'm way too scared of hearing anything. My life would be over from that point, I wouldn't be able to sleep again, I'd probably end up in a mental institute in all honesty.

Has anyone had any similar experiances, or have any suggestions as to what I should do? If this just happened to me, I'd put me down as being crazy, but there's usually someone with me when mad stuff happens, so I know I'm quite sane. I just need to talk to new people about this, without them looking down at me, thinking I'm strange.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Could you post your camera phone vids?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by conundrummer

I can do, I'm just waiting for my brother to get a Bluetooth adaptor for his PC, they're on an old phone that only has Bluetooth but my new phone doesn't have Bluetooth. I've been meaning to put 'em on Youtube for a while, as while searching UFO vids, I found one video in America that had the exact same things we caught on tape. I'll be posting the links in here when they're up!

Also, when they're up, please do forgive my heavy Brummie accent!
edit on 30-1-2014 by richisdisturbed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
An interesting first topic

You said

It wasn't until a few weeks later when I was at work, I was playing with my phone on my break, & found these UFO videos I somehow forgot I had taken.

I was chatting in another thread a while back about having fallen asleep while driving, and then being woken by what seemed like an electrical shock. In that thread someone asked me if I'd seen any ufo's that night. As soon as I read their words I remembered I had, but I had no recall until prompted.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

VoidHawk
An interesting first topic

You said

It wasn't until a few weeks later when I was at work, I was playing with my phone on my break, & found these UFO videos I somehow forgot I had taken.

I was chatting in another thread a while back about having fallen asleep while driving, and then being woken by what seemed like an electrical shock. In that thread someone asked me if I'd seen any ufo's that night. As soon as I read their words I remembered I had, but I had no recall until prompted.

I'm glad to hear someone else has experienced something similar. I would never have believed it, myself, without the video proof. I don't know what to think of it! Hypno therapy may be the only real answer, but that's waaay too much for me!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've seen ufo and I've seen shadow entities and one wraith. I however didn't feel like any of them were connected in my instances.

That being said I do believe and some others have discussed this before that aliens do cloak themselves when performing on the ground recon ( usually when they want to enter your house) or actual abductions.

Some say they do this to hide their real look which might scare us too much. Some say they do it just because it makes them harder to detect and a black shadow like form will leave less of a subconscious imprint ( like say the eyes if a grey would) covering up their activities better.

Finally I think that the shadows (and orbs too sometimes) are sometimes avitars for the aliens. They stay on their ship or base or home world and use these avitars. They might even be able to get these avitars around by teleporting or jumping into your room from their own planet ( sorta like a more refined extra dimensional hypothesis)

I think you have been visited for a long time by this group of aliens the shadows are how they get around and check up on you or spy in you, sometimes you see the real thing lie the glowing figure in the park.

Not sure how to get them to go away other than by being very hostile towards them so it makes them want to look elsewhere for a test specimen.

Also the buzzing sound that ends up almost exruciatingly loud. Many many abductees talk about hearing just that for a while before the ufo actually shows up or the aliens do sometimes even a few hours before they show up. Often the abductee is the only one that can hear this sound and people right next to them will hear nothing at all. I don't know if its what happens when their tracing device or whatever activates so they can hone in on you and get you or if you can somehow hear the aliens or ufo approach because some part if your brain is connected to them either via some beam, implant giving off a signal or even some wierd like singularity that they manifest inside you to make their wormhole like teleportation a to your location kinda like quantum entanglement.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here's yet another account of someone seeing the shadow that wears a top hat.

I've seen the black shadow with a top hat, and sometimes with a cape on. My family has seen that thing many times. It's strange to me that people all over the world see it and describe the exact same thing. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by richisdisturbed

Thank you for sharing, though reading this lying in bed before going to sleep was probably not the smartest of ideas.
I was wondering if you had ever had yourself scanned for chips or implants. Just a thought, in case that is how they are tracking you.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Fylgje

I've seen the black shadow with a top hat, and sometimes with a cape on. My family has seen that thing many times. It's strange to me that people all over the world see it and describe the exact same thing. Thanks for sharing.

I didn't know others have seen this thing, too. Do you mind sharing yours & your familys experiance with this, or do you have a thread about it, I could read?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

CthulhuMythos

Thank you for sharing, though reading this lying in bed before going to sleep was probably not the smartest of ideas.
I was wondering if you had ever had yourself scanned for chips or implants. Just a thought, in case that is how they are tracking you.

I have contemplated doing this, but a couple things are stopping me. First being, how do I approach the Doctor to ask him for a full body scan for implants? He'll instantly think I'm mentally unstable, I reckon. The second reason is, if I did get scanned, & something was found, it would make this stuff all to real for me. There'd be undeniable proof that I was getting taken. I don't know if I could handle actually knowing the truth, to be honest.

At the moment, I can sweep it to the back of my mind when it comes to sleeping, thanks to never actually having an experiance in my flat. If I found an implant, that would change things for me, for the worse.

On a side note, I hope you managed to get some sleep yesterday, despite reading this in bed!

Thanks for all the replies also, guys. Muchly appreciated!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I don't mind telling you. My parents have seen it since I was little. My dad seen it recently. My kids have seen it and I have seen it many times. Once, I was sleeping on the couch at my grandmothers house and it was standing in the doorway to the kitchen. I was 5. I've seen it walk through the kitchen at my parents house and go into the laundry room within the last 10 years. It looks the same every time; It is very tall, has a top hat, and sometimes it wears a cape. I've never known of it to be malevolent. My mom saw it countless times. Once, she witnessed it walk right past her while she was in her kitchen. Her & my dad have been sitting on the couch watching TV and see it walk down the hallway. My daughter, when she was 4-5, she seen it in my parents laundry room and it scared the hell out of her. She was crying and screaming, and she describes the tall man in a top hat. But again, it has never been evil or done anything bad.

There's many accounts of it on the net too:
www.topix.com...

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Fylgje

Believe it or not and for whatever its worth to anyone, I have a book, the Harvard collection of Sumerian cylinder seals. There is a figure with.....yes a top hat on one of the seals.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Thanks for sharing your encounters, & even moreso for sharing the links - I shall go check them out now!

Have you any theories as to what it may be?

I've only ever encountered the top hat the once, & it was that time. I put it down as being connected to that house, rather than being connected to everything else that's happened.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

That is very strange - Especially as I can't imagine top hats even being a thing in the Sumer era. Would you think this book is availible in libraries, locally? Or do you think purchasing from the internet would be the better option, I would be interested in reading that.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I have no idea about the books availability. I found it in a used book store just off the campus of a major university. In it though you can see clearly the basis of pagan royal art that developed around the world.

Anyone familiar with Whitley Stribers "pan heads"? They guy that wrote "Communion"? Well you can find the pan heads here and there in ancient art.

The Harvard collection also represents a number of long eared et type claw hands or long fingered humanoids. By long ears I mean like elves but larger like some reconstructions of ET folks have made. Yoda from star wars.....looks just like the character.

They have found 1000s, many thousands of these cylinder seal records, spanning centuries of early history there, but you wouldn't know it from the examples that can be found on the net. When if ever you get you hands on a good set of academically recorded seal sets you will understand in short order why their may be an effort to keep the larger revelation about them from public view. There is just a great deal of strangeness on those things. ETs of modern day renderings, masonic symbols still used today, royal and national crest still used today, types of official representative art still used today, hybrid animals, syntar, dragon, the foundational basis for Egyptian and Mayan royal art representation ect.

edit on 31-1-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Logarock

Fylgje

Believe it or not and for whatever its worth to anyone, I have a book, the Harvard collection of Sumerian cylinder seals. There is a figure with.....yes a top hat on one of the seals.

Could you post a picture of this?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wow, super interesting topic OP. Stars'n Flag for this, I'm really interested in seeing your cell phone video as well. Cheers!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

richisdisturbed
reply to post by Logarock

That is very strange - Especially as I can't imagine top hats even being a thing in the Sumer era. Would you think this book is availible in libraries, locally? Or do you think purchasing from the internet would be the better option, I would be interested in reading that.

By the way that's the YALE-1981 (not Harvard)- Early near Eastern Seals ISBN 0-300-01852-5 is for sale on the net for 20$. Good deal. Get the 500 page hardback.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

conundrummer

Logarock

Fylgje

Could you post a picture of this?

I will try. The Top hat guy is seal 1246 as listed in the book.

Some of you guys should order a copy of this book and we can discuss it online. The seals are numbered for reference and are spread out like a sheet for easy viewing. It would be very rewarding if some of us had copies and we could discuss.
edit on 31-1-2014 by Logarock because: n

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join