It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie ZERO kit for all your Zombie, and survival needs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I found this damn right hilarious. Because this is a real kit being sold, and there are some people out in this world with more money than sense.

Gotta love the marketing here.

$25,000 GRAND LOL.

As if.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Whats the betting that it is more likely that a bio terrorist would buy this, than any genuinely capable or interested zombie slayers? I mean, the science gear there would be a good starter package for anyone looking to get a rudimentary lab up and running in a hurry, and at a discount!

ETA:

The people who are really worried would probably have had this gear in their basement since the resident evil games first came out !
edit on 30-1-2014 by TrueBrit because: Added detail, removed grammatical error.

edit on 30-1-2014 by TrueBrit because: Removed grammatical error (2)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't know how, but there is people who buy stuff like this.

If zombies became real, then who's to say that they aren't really fast and aggressive? Then, only a good gun would work. But hey, if they're all slow then I guess these kits will work! Still yet, you can go to the local hardware store and make your own 'zombie kit' for faaaaar less.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Wait, so all one needs to be a bio-terrorist, with a lab to make weapons is some pipettes, and a microscope?

So literally every highschool is a working bio-lab? I remember using microscopes, slides, pipettes and droppers in elementary school so they must be working bio-labs too.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

No, what I am saying is, if someone wanted to start a rudimentary lab, and had the expertise, they could hide this purchase of scientific equipment pretty easily, because technically, this would be a weapons buy, or even a sporting goods purchase, depending on how the accounting works out. If they paid in cash, it would be even more tricky to track the purchase. No one who does not follow deals like this, would know where to begin looking!

That said, you are right to some degree, there would be a little more required to safely create biological weapons, like a hazmat suit, decontamination shower and so on. But the crucial gear, its all there. The components required for many very, VERY nasty little critters, are not hard to get hold of, or indeed make oneself. Some of them only need to be captured from incidentally created sources. There are kinds of bone eating fungus, which are formed when blood droplets get into contact with damp, dark, and in a rarely disturbed area, like in a hollow wall near a dripping pipe, or in a cave, near to rivulets of water leading to a stream further down.

Spores travel into the body through the nose, and rot the skull, turning it black as the bones are basically digested by the fungus. In fact, there are several ways I can conceive of making such things with very basic lab supplies. Sure, spreading it beyond a certain distance would be tricky, but delivering it to one building would not be difficult. Organising batches, storing them properly, these are all things which could be achieved by cobbling together some homebuilt gear.

But the point is that as a starter kit for that sort of activity, this package as advertised would be very tempting to some people. Thats all I was intimating.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Hijinx
reply to post by TrueBrit

....so all one needs to be a bio-terrorist, with a lab to make weapons is some pipettes, and a microscope?

What about two turntables and a microphone?

I also have bottles and cans, and occasionally clap my hands.....

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Clearly a joke (might be a real package) but still, just a humours marketing startegy - is a good way to showcase the gear though, it did get you talking about it....

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I SOOOOO want that cup.
2nd

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

DataWraith
reply to post by neo96

I SOOOOO want that cup.
2nd

Me too. I have a tac light, that doesn't fit on any pistols I own, and I have that silly bayonet for handguns (thank you, well meaning Christmas gift giver).

That cup could be a glorious joke all by itself.

But I would still use it. Probably in conjunction with the tactical BBQ apron someone just gave me (which is all gimmick but is actually pretty great for holding all your stuff when you're cooking outside)

ETA: I just looked it up and that mug goes for about $220 dollars and is made of billet aluminum. It could be plastic and cost ten. I cannot believe that that idea went that far.
edit on 8-2-2014 by GrislyAddams because: research

top topics

join