It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief of Police Harassed by Feds, Fired After Signing Pledge to Uphold Constitution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Here is the video of last night interview.

The interview begins with the police chief around 29 minutes.
edit on 3052014-01-31T09:09:30-06:002014-01-31T09:09:30-06:00fam1 by SWCCFAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i'm just curious, have any other chief of police or sheriffs been hassled for signing on to support the Constitution.
surly he wasn't the only one that signed at the time. why just him? what makes him draw the attention of the tsa, or any other fed agency?

this doesn't pass the sniff test,there is something else going on here.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

by what authority does a county sheriff have over a city police chief? i would probably have told this sheriff were he could shove his star .

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by Bassago

They already knew the answers before they detained him at the airport.....

Is it a "conspiracy"(?) now that law enforcement officers are being fired for upholding the Constitution?

Would it now make sense that higher ups in the military are being framed up and booted out of the military for refusing to obey unlawful orders?

If this story is factual, then we might as well hang it up as far as expecting the Feds and government to obey and uphold our Constitutional rights! Not to mention, doing the right thing to get our country back on track? I guess the cat is out of the bag that the US government has gone rogue?

Kind of makes sense when you read about leo's murdering and abusing "unlawfully" people and getting away with it.....

It's obvious that our countries are nothing more than resource fields for the multinationals now. We only get to stay on the land so long as we pay rent (property tax, mortgages, monthly rent) and consume stuff.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie
i'm just curious, have any other chief of police or sheriffs been hassled for signing on to support the Constitution.
surly he wasn't the only one that signed at the time. why just him? what makes him draw the attention of the tsa, or any other fed agency?

this doesn't pass the sniff test,there is something else going on here.

Here was on Probation and new within the 6 months of being sheriff... and what ever the Policy is

but something to uphold the Constitution ! Just WHOA !! ... interesting

Thank Goodness he didn't he didn't go to a HATE Convention like a KKK or a NEO NAZI ...

or the FBI Would of said its OK TSA let Him PASS ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join