It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for a mass redistribution of wealth

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It really all comes down to personal choice. We don't all have to be convinced that the world is out to get us. That "luck" is something to pray for, and if it doesn't come your way, that you are screwed.

We don't all have to make conscious decisions to change our lives.

Good things happen to GOOD PEOPLE.

JUST BE GOOD.

BE NICE.

EVERYONE WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT.

And attractive women will FLOCK to you!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

AlwaysIdeaMan

zeroBelief

AlwaysIdeaMan

zeroBelief

AlwaysIdeaMan

Clearly you cannot grasp the luck you have had. You keep on keeping on, dude.

And all the snideness is unnecessary, really.

The snideness, is because you are ridiculously clinging to some made up religion called "luck"....

The wonderful thing about the country we live in, is that if you truly want to make a change in your life, YOU CAN.

But it takes ACTION on your part. Action that the vast unwashed masses are unwilling to put the effort into. And instead, whine, moan, and complain.

But hey, still clinging to luck? Sure. I am lucky. Lucky that genetically I got the roll of the dice with parents who created a clearly superior intelligence in me, their son. Lucky enough to be SMART enough to know that I am in control of my own fate.

So, perhaps we should reinstate eugenics? Or, forced sterilization? Because frankly, if you are so stupid as to believe "luck" has a damned thing to do with anything...or that "luck" is against you...or that "luck" will make things simply happen for you....well....guess what....

You deserve what you get.

And frankly, I am sick and damned tired of supporting your lazy and pathetically unintelligent ass with my hard earned income taxes.

So, go to the street. Pick a corner. Walk up and down between the rows of cars as they stop at the lights. I'm sure you can earn some cash that way. Hell, come up with a sad "luck" story to write in crayon on a discarded piece of cardboard. That surely must help.

OR....

Get smart. CHANGE your life. CHANGE your practices.

And most important...

CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE.

Yup. You're right.

Have a nice life.

Yepp, I certainly am right....

But hey, you're LUCKY....

And I know that MUST keep you warm at night.

How's that bridge you and your lucky friends are sleeping under ?

Just where do you get off assuming things about me? You think I am poor? Un"successful?"

I have been lucky to have parents that could afford to send me to good schools, and good jobs resulted. But I have a heart, and seeing pictures of people UNLUCKY enough to have been born in places where the children are dying of starvation while buzzards patiently stand by awaiting death moved me to seek a solution for THEM.

You were lucky YOU weren't born there.

I'm going to take you to court if I slip on all the blood pumping out of that exposed and super-sized heart of yours.....

I'll OWN your butt.....

Wait a second...CRAP...I just slipped!!!!!

I'm SUING!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

It really comes down to personal choice. We don't have to be douchebags. We don't have to be selfish or only care about ourselves. That is a choice.

A choice with your own finances, not others. A "douchebag" might be someone interested in what someone else has.

It's funny, so many people have thought I'm jobless, or I'm gay, or I'm religious, simply because I care about people or show any amount of respect for people who are not like me.

It's good to care for others. I'm catholic. I tithe 10% of my paycheck.

This always stuns me. Like people are supposed to only care about people in their group. But it reminds me of the hive like brain of the Republican party where that really is the case.

This is where you put your partisan pants on? I'm not a republican, yet I disagree with you. Where does that place me in your lexicon?

How they can all unanimously agree on fighting every piece of legislation that Obama supports.

Because it's bad legislation. So are you just an Obama fan and wanted to needle his ideology into the mindset of ATS?

And conservatives support this because they only care about their own team, they can't fathom empathy... and right and wrong is not even part of the equation. It's only winning or losing... and Sometimes for them, the country losing, means they win. It's really weird.

So is grouping individuals together and making blanket statements.

I thought we all grew up watching Star Wars and knew the light from the dark-- but as an adult I see the dark side is considered a legitimate political party. Anger, hate, aggression... Just a political stance.

May the Force be with you.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

peck420

AlwaysIdeaMan
My bet is that we would not be lacking in people to design and build (and fix) robots.

You lost your bet.

Per your own words, we already have the technology...yet, no robots and no ideal world? Must be so many stuck in line that nothing is getting done...

You also failed to address the most critical question of my post...what makes your trade medium better then the current trade medium?

LOL! The free energy is the first key. Only when the suppressed technology to draw on the energy that surrounds us is released and all non-human energy is free, can the world move into abundance.

Yes, we have the tech, but the energy is NOT FREE.

As for "trade medium," what makes social currency in abundance better is that NO ONE STARVES or has to give up what they love to do to go "make a living" if they have no social currency.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'll say as a catholic your lack of empathy is not at all surprising. I'm sure Jesus is very proud of your 10%. I'll bet when he was being crucified, having his body beaten and destroyed, being stuck in the gut with a spear, and hanging on a cross to die, for everyone else's sins, he would have wished 10% of his pay was all that was needed.

I'm definitely not an Obama fan. Just an observer who can see obstruction for the sake of obstruction and understand that was the game plan all along.

edit on 31-1-2014 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

zeroBelief

AlwaysIdeaMan

zeroBelief

AlwaysIdeaMan

zeroBelief

AlwaysIdeaMan

The snideness, is because you are ridiculously clinging to some made up religion called "luck"....

The wonderful thing about the country we live in, is that if you truly want to make a change in your life, YOU CAN.

But it takes ACTION on your part. Action that the vast unwashed masses are unwilling to put the effort into. And instead, whine, moan, and complain.

But hey, still clinging to luck? Sure. I am lucky. Lucky that genetically I got the roll of the dice with parents who created a clearly superior intelligence in me, their son. Lucky enough to be SMART enough to know that I am in control of my own fate.

So, perhaps we should reinstate eugenics? Or, forced sterilization? Because frankly, if you are so stupid as to believe "luck" has a damned thing to do with anything...or that "luck" is against you...or that "luck" will make things simply happen for you....well....guess what....

And frankly, I am sick and damned tired of supporting your lazy and pathetically unintelligent ass with my hard earned income taxes.

So, go to the street. Pick a corner. Walk up and down between the rows of cars as they stop at the lights. I'm sure you can earn some cash that way. Hell, come up with a sad "luck" story to write in crayon on a discarded piece of cardboard. That surely must help.

OR....

And most important...

CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE.

Yup. You're right.

Have a nice life.

Just where do you get off assuming things about me? You think I am poor? Un"successful?"

I have been lucky to have parents that could afford to send me to good schools, and good jobs resulted. But I have a heart, and seeing pictures of people UNLUCKY enough to have been born in places where the children are dying of starvation while buzzards patiently stand by awaiting death moved me to seek a solution for THEM.

I'm going to take you to court if I slip on all the blood pumping out of that exposed and super-sized heart of yours.....

I'll OWN your butt.....

I'm SUING!!!!!!

Don't they have a "roll eyes" emoticon here?

WTF, dude?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

spiritualzombie
reply to post by beezzer

I'll say as a catholic your lack of empathy is not at all surprising. I'm sure Jesus is very proud of your 10%. I'll bet when he was being crucified, having his body beaten and destroyed, being stuck in the gut with a spear, and hanging on a cross to die, for everyone else's sins, he would have wished 10% of his pay was all that was needed.

It's 10% more than you give.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

There's secret "goings-on" between the Pope, Putin and leaders of Western Europe and Turkey planning the demise of the United States with the elite of the United States . The elite of the US are still viewed by the European nobility as being of questionable lineage . These elite will soon be busted back to landless peasants and serfs along with the rest of us in the next war.
Don't worry about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

AlwaysIdeaMan
LOL! The free energy is the first key. Only when the suppressed technology to draw on the energy that surrounds us is released and all non-human energy is free, can the world move into abundance.

What do you mean energy is not free? I haven't paid a dime for energy for close to 5 years.

As for "trade medium," what makes social currency in abundance better is that NO ONE STARVES or has to give up what they love to do to go "make a living" if they have no social currency.

If they have no 'social currency' they have nothing to trade...they starve.

Yes, yes, robots will provide...I know.

I read your posts, and I pity the future.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

AlwaysIdeaMan

zeroBelief

AlwaysIdeaMan

zeroBelief

AlwaysIdeaMan

zeroBelief

AlwaysIdeaMan

OR....

And most important...

CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE.

Yup. You're right.

Have a nice life.

I'll OWN your butt.....

I'm SUING!!!!!!

Don't they have a "roll eyes" emoticon here?

WTF, dude?

Maybe, at that "good school" your parents sent you to (gee, must be nice, maybe we should start with the wealth redistribution from YOUR family....I certainly had no help from my family....) that prepped you for a bleeding heart (which my a$$ STILL hurts from, BTW....expect a call from my ATTORNEY!!!) and a GOOD JOB.....

.....didn't inform you of a little known social concept known as S A R C A S M.......

Or, let me guess....were you bullied in school too? Or just every day at work ? Considered starting up a mutual support group ?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You are showing your true partisan colours!

Bravo!

So anyone that doesn't agree with you is an enemy of the state, a closed-minded bigot who is a religious hater.

Does MSNBC pay well?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

beezzer

spiritualzombie
reply to post by beezzer

Yep, kudos to you. Your soul is cleansed. I don't give my 10% to church or charity. I guess you have earned your right not to care about people while I still struggle along with selfish empathy ready to vote my tax dollars.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

peck420

AlwaysIdeaMan

What do you mean energy is not free? I haven't paid a dime for energy for close to 5 years.

Well, I should have TONS of social currency....given that I have the genetic DNA to pass on to all women to give them children smart enough toMAKE THEIR OWN LUCK....

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

beezzer

You are showing your true partisan colours!

Bravo!

So anyone that doesn't agree with you is an enemy of the state, a closed-minded bigot who is a religious hater.

Does MSNBC pay well?

Hahaha, dude, where did this come from? Granted, I'm not perfect, very fallible... but closed-minded bigot? True partisan colors. For the sake of my own soul, please explain. I promise I'll own it if you're right.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

spiritualzombie
reply to post by beezzer

I'm definitely not an Obama fan. Just an observer who can see obstruction for the sake of obstruction and understand that was the game plan all along.

For someone who isn't religious, spiritualzombie, you seem RATHER concerned with Jesus and God...

Sure you're not a DISINFO AGENT ????

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie
reply to post by beezzer

Yep, kudos to you. Your soul is cleansed. I don't give my 10% to church or charity. I guess you have earned your right not to care about people while I still struggle along with selfish empathy ready to vote my tax dollars.

I say we all chip in and buy this person a hammer and nails, and two planks from Home Depot....

You know...

He's a martyr and everything...

Might as well do it the right way....

Maybe...a RELIGION will start up as a result!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You're pushing an agenda.

Talk about closed-minded!

Why not escape from that Ivory Tower that your erudite education has placed you in and work and own things for a while?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

peck420

AlwaysIdeaMan

I know it's not true that you have not paid for energy. Have you bought any products? 100% of the cost is energy. Human and other energy. The materials are on the planet free. The energy to dig them out or grow them or cut them or otherwise process them is ALL of the cost. Maybe you mean you haven't paid for electricity...

Until ALL non-human energy is free, and until we replace workers who don't like their jobs in productive work (food, clothing, shelter), we will be stuck doing things we don't want to do in order to survive.

Why pity the future? You think poverty, oppression, wage/debt slavery, and profiteering are GOOD things? We wouldn't want to get rid of THOSE? Geez. And you clearly don't get it, if you think, with everything free, available to whoever asks for it, with no strings attached, any will starve involuntarily.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

beezzer

You're pushing an agenda.

Talk about closed-minded!

Why not escape from that Ivory Tower that your erudite education has placed you in and work and own things for a while?

Now now....

We're talking to the new "altruistic" youth of today...

"I want to save the world"

"I want to feed the hungry"

"I want to make porn..."

Sorry, the last one was mine. But, before that, you got my point.

And wait a second...I actually HAVE made and distributed porn on the Internet before....hehehehehehe......

I like my life...

The one I *MADE*.....

instead of sitting around...hand out...and asking "who's gonna feed my babies?".......

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zeroBelief

Oh, yes, I'm super concerned with Jesus and God. And you should be too. There are supposedly 2 billion Christians on the planet... You know what that means? A mass movement of peace and love the likes of which make the hippie movement of the 60s pale in comparison.

Together, me, and my two billion friends rail against greed and fight for the little guy, we accept sacrifices to our taxes to make sure everyone can have healthcare and we are never ever in favor of war. Yes, me and my mighty fellow Christians are like the modern day Jedi always striving for peace and love in the galaxy!

Oh, wait, that doesn't exist. I guess I'm not very religious.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join