It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jewish Organizations Attack Anyone with "anti-semitism", even other Jews?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Memo stirs controversy at York U.

A history professor is demanding an apology from a leading Jewish rights group and York University for what he calls "scurrilous attacks" on his character and attempts to squelch his freedom of speech.

If no apology is forthcoming, David Noble said he'd consider legal action against the Canadian Jewish Congress and York.

The congress has denounced Noble for spreading "anti-Semitic" material on campus.

Noble handed out a memo last week listing the names of the directors of the York University Foundation, the school's fundraising arm, and their links to pro-Israel organizations.

The material, which appears to suggest that a small cabal of Jews runs the foundation, is reminiscent of classic Jewish-conspiracy theories, Bernie Farber, executive director of the congress, said yesterday.

"Not only is this absurd, it reeks of anti-Semitism.... It's bizarre, and if this wasn't coming from an academic, one would laugh it off. The fact that it's coming from an academic should scare people."

Noble, who has taught at York for 15 years and is Jewish, said those comments are worrisome and "deeply offensive to me because my own family has suffered from anti-Semitism."

"When you get these kinds of scurrilous attacks it trivializes anti-Semitism. I guess they didn't do their homework and find out I was Jewish."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I've always found it interesting that many Jewish organizations like to throw the word "anti-semitic" around in order to deflect attention from any type of criticism. What makes this story even more interesting is that they accuse a fellow Jew of anti-semitism. Just another recent example listed in the story above.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ocelot check this thread out man..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Becareful, don't let anybody catch you reading it, you'd hate to be labeled antisemitic...

join