It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Freaky doo doo number 1
Last week i was walking thru town, past a pound shop, stopped to enter because i needed a lighter, place was kinda busy so i said to myself, i'll just add some petrol to my Zippo when i get home, i never use it, well.. because you are never done filling them up...took five steps and found a Zippo...Strange, but it get stranger...
you know how they say things happen in threes, and i was thinking this... well, i jumped on the bus, well chuffed with my lighter find and found a unopened packet of custard creams, got off the bus, entered my block of flats and found another lighter just a few feet from my door..lol

Freaky doo doo number two
Well, last night i did my usual.. a lot of sleeping and vivid dreaming...so much so i can only remember the details of the stuff just before i wake.
Anyway, Just before i awoke this morning i had a dream about my local football team Motherwell FC's, Youth Mini Van...It a distinctive Van..Claret and amber..(yellow and wine) with Motherwell FC in bold letters on the side.... i see this van quite a lot as i live near the training ground..Anyway.

I woke this morning to what i thought was my door being knocked, bleary eye i jump out of bed, stumble towards the front door, it's still dark, so i know it's still early...we have a security light that goes on if anyone enters the building, walking towards the door i can see from a distance through the peep hole that the light hasn't come on..
On closer inspection, yep...no-one there, must have been a dream.

So i'm up now, might as well have a smoke and fire up the interweb...my pc is at my kitchen window facing into the Car park at the rear of my house...I just get the roll-up ready when i see light of a vehicle entering the Car Park..

Not the Mini Van, but a Taxi with the Words "Motherwell FC, in bold letters, in Claret and Amber written on the side...Lived here all my life and never noticed a Taxi with this written on it and even if there were many, what's the chances of one turning up when it did, literally minutes after me dreaming of it...Coincidence or a strange case of whatchamacallit.... Woke me up, that's for sure.
Just thought i would share.

I have had so many of these things happen to me over the years i've lost count.....

edit on 30-1-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

That's some freaky whatchamacalit doo doo!!! Thanks for sharing, I've had a lot of similar experiences.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Oh look! Its 11:11!...........again

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

stirling
Oh look! Its 11:11!...........again

Begone Demon.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Two questions.
1) What is a pound store.
2) What is a packet of custard creams.
Well maybe one more because I can't be certain with what you wrote. Did you buy a lighter? Did you refill your Zippo?
I am not seeing anything freaky or you haven't articulated your experience sufficiently.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Two questions.
1) What is a pound store.
2) What is a packet of custard creams.
Well maybe one more because I can't be certain with what you wrote. Did you buy a lighter? Did you refill your Zippo?
I am not seeing anything freaky or you haven't articulated your experience sufficiently.

A Pound store =£ Like a Dollar store would = $....everything is a pound...5 lighters for a pound etc..

Custard creams are biscuits... it's not what they are, it's the fact it was my second find of the day...
I didn't buy a lighter because the shop was busy...at the time the thought came into my head to just go home a refill my Zippo....then i found a Zippo. I was thinking of the "good things come in threes" havn't you heard that before??...and found three items...two lighters and a packet of biscuits..
now you get it???

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So that's where my zippo went! Can I have it back now please?

Seriously, I know exactly what you mean, weird little coincidences happen to me all the time and have done for a long time now.

Just this afternoon me & a work colleague were gossiping about a couple who she knows very well, I just know them by sight. Neither of us have seen them for months. Anyway our conversation was interrupted when my works mobile rang, I went to stand in the window (which I always do when I know it's going to be a long, difficult call) I looked out only to see the exact same couple we had only been discussing seconds earlier, walking past our building! OK so I live in a fairly small town of around 30,000 people but even so... I gestured to her to come look who was walking past and she was so shocked! Really weird.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

if you can describe it you can have it.... lol

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It's silver with a pink engraved flower, now please send it back!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The last three nights in a row whilst being usually on here I have had an urge to look at the time, and every time it was 11:11pm.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

paradisepurple

It's silver with a pink engraved flower, now please send it back!

Nope. lol

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

The 11:11 thing happens to me a lot & drives me demented. If I'm busy on the computer either at work or at home sometimes I won't check the time for a while and when I do and it says the dreaded 11:11 it always freaks me out.

We were in Switzerland last month and had just paid for cable-car tickets. We went up to the turnstile and as I was just about to insert my ticket I saw the time on the turnstile was 11:11 and I was so freaked out I waited for the next one. I've had at least 2 dreams where I've been in a cable-car accident so I wasn't taking any chances

top topics

join