It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What's The Real NWO?

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hannah
yes a chip for identification purposes exists..thats all, and to be honest it's not a big innovation. it just a peace of silicium that stores a number. no mind control, and still i have no clue on how the implantation to EVERY human beeing should work.


Well, a quick note on the chip.
I dont think we will see a mind control chip for a few years to be honest. There are many form of mind control out in the world today, most of us experience them everyday without knowing it.




posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Well, a quick note on the chip.
I dont think we will see a mind control chip for a few years to be honest. There are many form of mind control out in the world today, most of us experience them everyday without knowing it.


could you explain these ways of mind control ? you could of course argue, that the mass media is a way of mind control, but you still decide if you want to watch & believe the stuff you are supposed to. thats a big difference to the "forced" mind control, where you have no choice what to believe or think because your brain is no longer under your control.



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hannah
yes a chip for identification purposes exists..thats all, and to be honest it's not a big innovation. it just a peace of silicium that stores a number. no mind control, and still i have no clue on how the implantation to EVERY human beeing should work.


You think they will tell you that it controls your mind?????Of course not!!!
They wil say it's for identification, security, gps and all the advantage!
Any way...That was MY theorie, c'est tout, that's it

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
do you think noone would check such a microchip?? thats no magic, its 0 or 1, digital technology and can be verified.



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hannah
do you think noone would check such a microchip?? thats no magic, its 0 or 1, digital technology and can be verified.


GOOGLE search verichip implant, you'll find some very very interesting things!!!! Like you have to search before you say it's bull

www.greaterthings.com...

[edit on 25/11/04 by Amelia]



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia

Originally posted by Hannah
do you think noone would check such a microchip?? thats no magic, its 0 or 1, digital technology and can be verified.


GOOGLE search verichip implant, you'll find some very very interesting things!!!! Like you have to search before you say it's bull

www.greaterthings.com...

[edit on 25/11/04 by Amelia]


1. i have already googled, found nothing that indicates a mind-control feature ( i like reliable sources, not pages that are the result of pure fantasy )
2. i just said, that it is possible to verify the behaviour of a digital microchip, and i can't believe that a independend expert who checks these chips, would not notice that there is much more in it, than just identification data.



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
*Gets into FSME outfit*

Can we keep this on the main topic?
if you want to discuss the conspiracy surrounding the chip, post in the correct thread


Thank you

*Gets changed*



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
*Gets into FSME outfit*

Can we keep this on the main topic?
if you want to discuss the conspiracy surrounding the chip, post in the correct thread


Thank you

*Gets changed*


Sorry....
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
roger that! i just wanted to know how all this stuff should work..no plausible answers



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join