It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martian objects between the stone rubble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I love Martian rubble because it reminds me of Earth and the end of riverbeds comming to standstill. When I'm looking at the beautiful newly pictures that NASA presents I always am interesting in the ones that are dotted with stone rubble because that could indicate that water once flooded this kind of areas.

The idea that if once the martian atmosphere had water and a possible civilization it could be that the end of the martian colonies were bombarded with asteroids that cause huge flooding in general. This flooding to my theory could also wash entire structures away but finally hold a standstill and carried with them the intelligent crafted objects that all landed in this one spot or three hundred and sixty degrees around massive impact craters. But that's just my thoughts of what may be happened at that time?

Also I think different alloys travel different destinationts so to my thinking that metals could be at one spot? I came ti this idea because the time that I observed the martian landscape via NASA pictures it seems always that I find multiple strange objects that look metal in appearance.

So I want to show you somehing that I know our good Martian friend at Hellas Basin also pointed out but forgot to show the rest of this dismembered object that seems lying within the martian rubble in rhe same area namely Sol 526 and 524

As looking at the pictures I found several objects of interest
As also Arken pointed out this area lies full with objects comming from something intelligently made

At pictures A and B I point out multiple objects that look if not formed from rock I would think?

I can imagine what these objects could be when I'm looking at earthly made objects but that speculation because if alien then its hard to really figure out what they are. But looking at our technology I would think some basic physics would be pretty much the same on hard surface planets having almost the same conditions as earth has, could be the same?

Also on sol 429 I discovered these items of interest to look at

Look for yourself and judge whatever you may think what this is . But do remind yourself that Mars has the interest of many countries not because it looks like earth or it once had rivers and seas but they are interested what kind of life once roamed the planet and what technology has scattered all over the surface of mars..

Peace

edit on 0b07America/ChicagoThu, 30 Jan 2014 06:26:07 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 30 Jan 2014 06:26:07 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Might be just me....... I just see rocks

You mentioned civilization? would you know what time this would be possible for Mars? as I can only imagine it must have been long before any Human/humanoid existence on Earth?
edit on 30-1-2014 by Maltese5Rhino because: Adding to the post

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Maltese5Rhino

Look further you might one day see it.. you have to master the strength of vision beyond vision then rocks suddenly apears to be not what they are look to be.. my friend

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

When I'm looking at the beautiful newly pictures that NASA presents I always am interesting in the ones that are dotted with stone rubble because that could indicate that water once flooded this kind of areas.

How did you come up with that idea?

If you want to find evidence of water, you have to find rounded of stones or bedrock, as the water shapes the stones and bedrock when it flows over and moves the stones around, it takes a long time though.

All we see in that picture is normal erosion from wind/ weather and as the ground moves and dirt/dust gets moved around it breaks it in to smaller parts, but again it takes a very long time.

Look further you might one day see it.. you have to master the strength of vision beyond vision then rocks suddenly apears to be not what they are look to be.

That sounds very magical, i wonder how long it takes to master such a skill

edit on 30-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Mianeye

When I'm looking at the beautiful newly pictures that NASA presents I always am interesting in the ones that are dotted with stone rubble because that could indicate that water once flooded this kind of areas.

How did you come up with that idea?

If you want to find evidence of water, you have to find rounded of stones or bedrock, as the water shapes the stones and bedrock when it flows over and moves the stones around, it takes a long time though.

All we see in that picture is normal erosion from wind/ weather and as the ground moves and dirt/dust gets moved around it breaks it in to smaller parts, but again it takes a very long time.

Look further you might one day see it.. you have to master the strength of vision beyond vision then rocks suddenly apears to be not what they are look to be.

That sounds very magical, i wonder how long it takes to master such a skill

edit on 30-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

The idea just came from seeing more undefined material other then rocks within these rublled areas .. and the skills you have to ask Obiwan who once brought Luke to almost the same place mars is now
Tatooine. .
edit on 0b45America/ChicagoThu, 30 Jan 2014 07:14:45 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 30 Jan 2014 07:14:45 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
First picture picture posted from mars looks like a wine bottle cork. What is so odd about there being a wine bottle cork in the Arizona desert?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Saying that they took this picture there? Or that this artifact is natural and also has occurred in Arizona?
And what about the other 10 I guess you see them as rock I suppose ?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Mmmmm.....i'm not sure. Mars must have some amount of debris on it's surface so to find all these strange things in one location suggests that if something was destroyed on Mars it must have been huge, or there were/was a lot of them/it.
If it was a civilization it was expunged.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

They are some strange looking rocks. I have taken a lot of pictures of old rock artifacts and pictures do not usually show things that you see when you hold them and turn them to examine them. Many of these rocks appear to be mineral complexes, a person who knows a lot about geology could tell you what they are probably made of by looking at the way they broke apart. What broke them apart is a question that should be looked at.

The first rock looks almost like it has an origin as organic and so do a few others. It may be that this area was created by a meteor as some of the rock fractures sort of look like they may have been super heated at one time. We do not know exactly how the moon or Mars were formed or where it came from. There are some guesses out there and there is evidence to show they have a basis but in essence we don't have much to go on. The more they investigate these places the more we will know.

The evidence shows there may have been past life on Mars and there is also evidence of past life on the moon. The moons evidence could come from ejections from earth in the past or even stuff flying through space from unknown explosions on another planet in the past. Finding a bone on Mars does not mean that that animal ever lived there in reality, it could have come from somewhere else.

Most of the rocks are rocks. Some may have organic origins but I am no expert on this subject.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

but I am no expert on this subject.

You don't have to be an expert to see that the old remains of once great civilizations manifested this beautiful but now almost dead planet..
but that's my thinking behind this and I'm not afraid to say it out loud either..

Why is it that if you see these strange "rocks" and as from the public view point them out. That NASA doesn't even take at leas one or multiple objects into clear view to examine? also to ease the minds of those "like me and many others" to show for once and for all that we are plainly wrong in what we see..

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
They did made a closeup of the first picture I showed.. Still I find the strange but now I think. But It leans towards rock just somewhat more then before..

Whatever..?

top topics

join