It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deciphering the Pagan Stones

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Lol. Nice find.

You guys should read my thread, you will get it now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i suspect this "magic" is still alive but kept secret. Look at the effort our ancestors went to, It was not for nothing.

Forbidden fruit?

edit on 22-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

I just did.
Wow (S&F).

This is otherworld at it's finest, then? Well spotted, Wifi

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My mistake.
THIS is otherworld at its finest....

Head niches/notches? Yuck!

Celtic door arch at Roquepertuse with niches for heads.

A cephalophore is a saint who is depicted as carrying his or her own head....There are many cephalophores; France alone boasts one hundred and thirty-four. Perhaps the French prediliction for cephalophores reflects some Gallic racial memory of ancestral Celts who were notorious head-hunters.

Cephalophores

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That is obviously symbolic, as if your head was cut off you'll not be doing anything with your body.

A symbol for someone whom has been to the otherside.... Unless?

Lol
edit on 22-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains
Hi op. nice thread. I love looking at aincient symbols and artefacts, pondering over the meaning of the mysterious.

The first picture, V rod, looks to me like a depiction of the souls travel down to earth and back up again... The knotted area could represent the quantum space/connection of the material realm.

From your very first post. Looks like the curved earth with notations for the equinox spring and fall.

Put that together with the two spheres of equal value and you have.....the day and night at equal duration, length of days are same in Northern and Sothern hemispheres as the earths equator passes the center of the sun.

edit on 23-5-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

For some reason I just don't think that is what these symbols represent.

I still think the z rod is related to cosmic ray and the double disk has something to do with either a seperation or connection... Both? That is what it says to me!

A simple cross or four spoke wheel would be used as a symbol for the seasonal quarters/equinox/solstice surely?

edit on 23-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Let's assume the notched rectangle is a spirit door. If that is the case, and I think it is, then it is one of only three symbols to appear with a Z rod.

Snake

Double disc

I think it has something to do with rebirth, Wifi is saying cosmic ray and Log is saying day/night duality, which is similar to life/death etc. Is a cosmic ray death-related or would it have another meaning, Wifi?

ETA - It also appears as the tree of life on the brooches from Norrie's Law:

The story attached to the snake stone was of a dragon being killed - I'll need to find it again. But it must have some relevance to spirit gates as it is often shown on the rectangle.
edit on 23-5-2014 by beansidhe because: ETA

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

I think it has something to do with rebirth, Wifi is saying cosmic ray and Log is saying day/night duality, which is similar to life/death etc. Is a cosmic ray death-related or would it have another meaning, Wifi?

Funny you should say that, as in the quantum realm they can be observed to seperate(death) and create(birth) photons and pions, if that helps.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

That Independent article was great, but it made my brain ache

Quantum physics is something I'll never truly understand.

Look at Log's Yin/Yang picture, and then look at the snake.

They are very, very similar. The same proportion above and below the 'horizon' of the Z-Rod.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

They are very similar...

But the meaning of the serpent is deeper I think.

To me, that rock says connection via wormhole/serpent activated by cosmic ray.

If the sun is some kind of gate or portal it could tie everything in, especially if the solstice/exquinox was essential to its activation.

A portal for the energy of continuos life/death/rebirth?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I saw this and thought of beastie...

From the animated avadhuta gita..

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Zardust might be more knowledgable on the spiritual/religious significance of these four seasonal/celestial points.

Here's to hoping he/she might chime in with some info to make sense out of it still.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That thing is like the beastie, very much so. I never imagined the beastie to have teeth, although of course it may, but that seems a little sinister now. A bit creepy.

Here's an interesting lunar/serpent connection which may be of interest:

The Stygian Port

Another interesting discussion in the article about Medusa incidentally, but I was wondering about threes and serpents and moons:

Our (lunar) crescent is always cut in 3 by the V-rod (or compasses, as I like to see them). Maybe the 3 phases of the moon? The Celts did like triplicate.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The symbols could be a triple gate way. geometry plays a big part in opening these doors. the chariot of ezeikiel was Quad., the moon is a natural "satalite" !!! They were timing full moon.

How to create a wormhole.

(Scientist at Nottingham uni)

"The bridge that forms and connects the two regions has to be stable.

The way you have to do it is to have some form of very exotic matter.

It has to have negative energy, essentially a negative mass.

The general idea is you have to do something a bit unusual for them to exist."

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If you take the word solution and realise it also means liquid(water?)

Listen from 8:30mark

youtu.be...

Once you have this solution!!! Lol. He is almost there but he can't see in that solution,(math). Lol.

Too funny. So close but so far. Lol

It falls into place for me.

He needs another eye. Hehe

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Nothing is the "solution", symbolised by water...

Reverse hidden physics.. Nothing is something...

Nothing can escape the infinity of a black hole.

Nothing moves faster than light!

[According to Einstein's theory of special relativity, published in 1905, nothing can exceed the speed of light. That speed, explained Einstein, is a fundamental constant of nature: It appears the same to all observers anywhere in space.]

Nothing appears as it seems.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That article was full of gems....

Log! This one is for you! Lol.

"A serpent devouring the Sun and a dead lunar goddess hanging by her hair from a segmented serpent who represents the sky also appear in the "pictorial" portion of the table."

Lol. Nice fit?

When you look from the "otherside", it is the darkness that is the snake devouring the sun.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

For some reason I just don't think that is what these symbols represent.

I still think the z rod is related to cosmic ray and the double disk has something to do with either a seperation or connection... Both? That is what it says to me!

A simple cross or four spoke wheel would be used as a symbol for the seasonal quarters/equinox/solstice surely?

Unless they just wanted to note those two days of the year. They have a great deal of significance in the passage of the sun, the two furthest points, passing through the underworld, equal hemispheres, marking the journey through the sky ect. The double disk could represent the two days of the year in hemispherical terms.

For a period during spring, at the right time in the morning the sun can be seen shining straight through the archway of St Michael’s Tower. I planned this image very carefully, working out when would be the best date range to try the picture. The sun needed to reach the right height at the right time to be positioned in the middle of the entrance to the tower. Luckily a window of clear skies coincided with the right time of year so I was able to successfully photograph my idea.

Doorway of the Sun

At Glastonbury.
edit on 23-5-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Reminds me of the double slit experiment but with one slit.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Reminds me of the double slit experiment but with one slit.

Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join