It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deciphering the Pagan Stones

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by Logarock

no source is ever one hundred percent
to throw out his work for that might not be waddell's loss
especially when you compare his accuracy to the various religion's versions:
like the sun goes round the earth....

Fairly do you have something to show that refutes waddel or just your belief?

the robot that opened the shaft in the great pyramid drove over a celtic cross
its in the video when they opened the SEALED shaft
its under the star chart dated 10500 bc

Not going to refute Waddel on this thread and not tossing him out of anything. We were having an investigation not a debate.

Now you say the "Celtic' cross was found in the pyramid. So what does that tell me? That the Celtic cross in origin, not a Celtic original. A fact which any good diffusionist knows anyway.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

you make my point
its the christians who call it a celtic cross

of course it isn't

back to the thread
waddels decifering of the pagan stones is not a part of a thread about decifering the pagan stones?
not a debate?
ah.....
edit on 20-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

This is so pertinent right now, I can't tell you! The problem I've had until now is that I've pretty much ignored the later stones because of their 'Christian' iconography, as if the Picts just decided to become Christians in a happy, pleasant way. Both of my parents are from 'Pict clans', and there's nothing happy or pleasant about either of them! Only joking (slightly).

But if this iconography isn't necessarily Christian as I understood it to mean then there should be many more symbols of note here too! As AtroxLux has pointed out, the beastie has remained the same for centuries, so why combine them with Christian symbols?

Because they weren't necessarily Christian symbols?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Lol we've definitely been diffuse in this thread! I think the only country we've not been to is Antartica (and please don't tell me there's evidence there too - I can't cope with any more surprises!)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Danbones

The church wanted all the gold, not competition so they buried the truth
Miller shows thats why they slaughtered the Templars
all for the vatican bank
There are others who claim they are the source of all the "lost tribes"
again to claim a false legitimacy for profit

What is real is the history that is surfacing of a seafaring civilization that preserved the real truth from long before these present usurpers of the knowledge base came along and corrupted the data for their own purposes...

Ok that would be the Babylonians. The ones that wrap themselves and their machinations in the flag of the church and brought in all their Babylonia mystery....stuff.

Well at this point I see the major seafaring cultures as primary propagators and facilitators of the spread of Babylon around the world.

The lost tribe thing is something the PTB and the Babylonians want to suppress in my opinion. The Templars to one degree or another are seekers for the lost fortune of the tribes and their capital Jerusalem. The Babylonians, Rome, want to be capital and controlling force of the tribes.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The christianity seems to like to roll over and absorb thier victims religions, symbols, and places and after a few generations of indoctrination...it was always thiers
easter is a good example

an "ea star" is the first of three stars that appear in a sumerian constalation as it reappears

look at old glory - the cross was reused again

re celts

"Today a complete unanimity of opinion among physical anthropologists that the term Celt, if used at all, belongs to the brachycephalic (round headed) darkish population of the Alpine (Swiss) highlands..... totally lacking in the British Isles." -- W.Z. Ripley, Races of Europe. 124, 126, 305.

Read more: Phoenicia, Phoenician Origin of the Celts? phoenicia.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

beansidhe

This is so pertinent right now, I can't tell you! The problem I've had until now is that I've pretty much ignored the later stones because of their 'Christian' iconography, as if the Picts just decided to become Christians in a happy, pleasant way. Both of my parents are from 'Pict clans', and there's nothing happy or pleasant about either of them! Only joking (slightly).

But if this iconography isn't necessarily Christian as I understood it to mean then there should be many more symbols of note here too! As AtroxLux has pointed out, the beastie has remained the same for centuries, so why combine them with Christian symbols?

Because they weren't necessarily Christian symbols?

I have always kept an eye out for the Picts because of my respect for the brilliant Ian Anderson. Hes from Fife.

Yea on some of the stones with cross they still retain some of the old symbols but by that time these family icons may not have carried their significance over time. The cross may really be a sun symbol representing the suns emergence from the underworld up passed the earthly line represented by the horizontal line.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

By babylonians if you mean bankers working for the decendants of of the ruling sumerians, who were aryan goths and who have been just quietly working all along at retaking the planet as we speak so they can recreate lucifer as the ultimate AI and the pharoe can then go to the stars as an imortal transhuman...
yeah, we may have common ground

the Templars had the cross they navigated with it, that was thier symbol too and they were bankers...competition

that site where they detail troy as a tin mine in england near the cams ( cambridge the rive cam etc )...that is very interesting
the bronze age peeps responsible for henges and stones and astrologically aligned artifacts all over the British Isles...
the "celtic cross" is tied to all the astrological relation ships...it was thier calendar, navigator, clock, building tool....that's why its everywhere...

the symbols have thier meanings in relation to that as well...
they are not just mumbo jumbo

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Danbones
The christianity seems to like to roll over and absorb thier victims religions, symbols, and places and after a few generations of indoctrination...it was always thiers
easter is a good example

an "ea star" is the first of three stars that appear in a sumerian constalation as it reappears

look at old glory - the cross was reused again

re celts

"Today a complete unanimity of opinion among physical anthropologists that the term Celt, if used at all, belongs to the brachycephalic (round headed) darkish population of the Alpine (Swiss) highlands..... totally lacking in the British Isles." -- W.Z. Ripley, Races of Europe. 124, 126, 305.

Read more: Phoenicia, Phoenician Origin of the Celts? phoenicia.org...

Yea that's the Babylonian church. There is a whole other branch of the church, if you will, that rejects the incorporation and use of pagan symbols. Its a long story.

I believe that the Phoenicians and a bunch of others had influence on the Celts naturally but don't believe the Celts to be actually of Phoenician origin. The Phoenicians were not the only sea power in the Med, they had strong competitors.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

ok Jethro Tull
we do have common ground
listening to songs from the wood as we speak

now I am going to have to track the music back as well as the written symbols...aaaarrrggggh

re the celts i agree 100 percent
it is a misnomer....intentional obfuscation even maybe

the phonecians were the nordic aryan goths ( jesus who spoke aramaic always has blue eyes...european like king tut who had coke and tobacco in his mummy...) transporters, not the peoples, and they may have been not a race but a society...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yes, that's true, the motifs could have become hazy by then.

This enquiry started with the Tay, didn't it?
I just want to check out the rest of the 'Thoths' and see what they're saying!

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

What started as a request for help with a few innocuous symbols has turned into the most bizarre trek across cultures, time, space..!
And those Templars do keep popping up...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Danbones

ok Jethro Tull
we do have common ground
listening to songs from the wood as we speak

Man that is crazy. Its synchronicity. lol

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Not sure if "thread drift" or "spooky" should be my middle name...
B
but this thread is a thread about a thread that goes to the heart of things that ATS investigates ( the golden thread of time is Creighton Miller's book on the cross )

this thread went where the symbols are...seemingly everywhere

hope you aren't disappointed

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Never disappointed at all with a thread like this.

Here is a thread of my own. It didn't take off but such threads require the right sort of people.

Thread

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I used to think that too about the lost tribe, but my new thesis is that the pattern has always been the same, the beast and son. The beast, carnal or earthly minded, those that use the archetypes for their own dominion. The demon worshippers, which the original greek word for demon is daimon, and it refers to deified humans. These are the imaginations of men, or the principalities and powers. And so DanBones is right about the persecution and corruption within judaism and christianity, its there, that is the exoteric church. The ones who have lost wisdom. These are the same as the aryans who "killed" Odin, thats why he's sleeping. Or the hidden Sky God called Uranus, who was killed by by his son Chronus or Saturn . In the book "eternity in their hearts" tale after tale is told of indigenous tribes describing the Sky God, that they've forgotten, and instead worship ancestors.

When the pharisees said "we have Abraham as our father", they are in effect deifying him, as their mediator between God and men. The similarities between Abraham and Saturn are very striking. Circumcision, Sabaath, sacrificing your son.

And when Stephen was dying and said "it was not me you were sacrificing to all those years in the wilderness, it was moloch and kiyyun. Kiyyun is Saturn. They were worshipping the image of the beast(cherubim), not the hidden God behind the veil, or in the cloud.

It is the same today as it has been throughout history. The empire builders, the american evangelical/war machine, the eternal hellers. Those that know the power of the archetypes but suppress them from the masses for while dangling them out there before them. The readers of the "letter", the bibliolotors. They worship the created(image in their minds) instead of the creator. IT is not separate from chritianity, it is endemic to it, as it has been since Cain slew Able, it is in all religions. That is what Buddha and Zoroaster rose up against, in the same way Moses and Jesus did. In the same way the followers of Moses and Jesus corrupted their pure message with violence and sacrifice, so did the followers of Buddha and zoroaster, there were no devas in the original mazda worship, there was a struggle for years after he died to re-introduce the devas (demons/ancestors/imaginations), with the deva worshippers finally winning and giving us what we have now as zoroastrianism. Gods were added to buddhist thought in many respects also, where he (the historic buddha) was opposed, or at least were not the source. That is what we see happen after Jesus. Paul speaks against "endless genealogies" or submitting themselves to "elemental spirits".

These are the ones who "even to this day their minds are veiled to the truth".

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

zardust

When the pharisees said "we have Abraham as our father", they are in effect deifying him, as their mediator between God and men. The similarities between Abraham and Saturn are very striking. Circumcision, Sabaath, sacrificing your son.

And when Stephen was dying and said "it was not me you were sacrificing to all those years in the wilderness, it was moloch and kiyyun. Kiyyun is Saturn. They were worshipping the image of the beast(cherubim), not the hidden God behind the veil, or in the cloud.

Yea Stephen is quoting one of the prophets there. He, they, were referring to the existence of the cult that took care to stay out of sight when it had to back when Moses and Joshua were running the show. This cult ended up taking over at a later point to emerge. Stephens meaning was that the religious order, the same one that Ezekiel saw through the hole in the wall, that were now masking behind the Pharisees were always wicked and at opposition against Yahweh. His meaning was NOT that the God that lead Israel out of Egypt was moloch or kiyyum. You really need to understand that man or you will continue to engage in this sort of error.

When the Pharisees said they had Abraham as their father it had nothing to do with an elusion toward identifying with Saturn. They were taking a shot at his parentage. They tried to defy Moses as mediator back in their fathers day even though they said that "we have Moses" to which Christ responded that it they had known Moses they "would have known me". So how does Moses represent the will of Saturn on the Mount when the Son reckoned Moses as a witness to Himself? And if Moses saw Jesus, who was it that said "This is my beloved son" and what son of Saturn would say "Before Abraham was I Am".

edit on 20-2-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

zardust

I used to think that too about the lost tribe, but my new thesis is that the pattern has always been the same, the beast and son. The beast, carnal or earthly minded, those that use the archetypes for their own dominion. The demon worshippers, which the original greek word for demon is daimon, and it refers to deified humans. These are the imaginations of men, or the principalities and powers. And so DanBones is right about the persecution and corruption within judaism and christianity, its there, that is the exoteric church. The ones who have lost wisdom. These are the same as the aryans who "killed" Odin, thats why he's sleeping. Or the hidden Sky God called Uranus, who was killed by by his son Chronus or Saturn . In the book "eternity in their hearts" tale after tale is told of indigenous tribes describing the Sky God, that they've forgotten, and instead worship ancestors.

Calling those that look for the day, as told by the prophets, of the reunification of the whole house of Israel carnal and earthly minded and consorting with demons is to say the same of Daniel the prophet or Ezekiel and some others. These men gave prophesy that hasn't been fulfilled concerning the house of israle and so are still current and living awaiting Gods time. These are not the imaginations of men but the word of God and of Truth. Does God sleep? "He that keeps Israle neither slumbers or sleeps."

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You're misunderstanding me, I am saying that the true God led them out. But the prophets continually cry out : "sacrifice and burnt offering I did not require", and Jesus said "no man has seen the Father, if you have seen me you have seen the Father" Those Jews who had the religion down right were doing ritual that was not given by the Father of Jesus, but the mind of man, aka the principalities and powers or the images of the cherubim (moloch the bull, and Saturn also the bull as El). They thought that God was like the bull cults of egypt, and the seed of truth was hidden there (as He is the progenitive seed/aleph/bull), but was darkened by their foolish minds. They didn't think they were doing anything wrong by worshipping the bull because that is the image they saw leading them out. The cherub=calf as shown in Ezekiel. And every time you see the cloud of presence, it is carried by the cherubim. That is what I'm referring to with them worshipping the ark. It is the carrier or vessel of the shekinah. But it is not the Glory.

This is all symbolic of the flesh. Or worshipping the created over the creator. Jesus flesh = the veil, the veil is woven with cherubim, the cherubim are what covers the glory. The covering cherub, cherubs who cover, the veil who covers, the flesh who covers.

It's all a matter of perspective. "For now we see through a mirror in an enigma…" "And we all with unveiled faces are reflecting the glory of the Lord as in a mirror" "All creation is waiting for the unveiling of the sons of God" Those who are the babylonians of revelation or the deva worshippers or the israelites who worshipped the cherubim, are the ones who have worshipped the creature over the creator.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I am not saying all jews were worshipping the false god. Many have seen through the veil many times in the past. But not everything in the OT is kosher. Jesus speaks against their false perceptions of God, in the same way Stephen does, in the same way Paul does. In the same way the prophets do.

Sacrifice and burnt offerings I did not desire.

Who did?

Saturn, Moloch, Men

The valley of Ben Hinnom was the place where the people burned their children to Moloch, and what did God say? That would never have crossed my mind.

That is the wrong understanding of the bull nature of God, the aleph. Same symbol, but one with a natural understanding, and one with a Spiritual. Blind eyes vs. Eyes to see. Veiled vs. Unveiled. The man of Earth vs. the man of heaven.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join