It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to stop the friends zone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisalie

There is nothing wrong with the friend zone. Make as many women friends as you can. Women have many women friends and some of them will be single. Let them know what you are looking for, and let them set you up with likely candidates. Even if you have to kiss a few ugly frogs, princess charming may come along.
Sorry I think I replied to the wrong person, ment to reply to BigVig
edit on 20-2-2014 by horseatemymoney because: Still working out how this forum stuff works

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

bigvig316
can someone tell me how I can stop ending up in the friends zone with women. every woman I try to hit it off with, I always end up in the same place. Should I stop treating them like equals and start treating them as property. Seem like women always try to go out with scumbags.

can you tell us a little about yourself? Or the girls you are attracted too?

But pretty much the other poster is right, confidence is a lot of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hmm... I have always heard that you usually find "The One" from the FZ?
Think, When Harry Met Sally.

Hopefully, you would want to be friends too, so being friends first seems natural.

Also, is the guy's FZ different than the woman's FZ?

Do different rules apply?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigvig316

My guess is that you are young. If so, then right now, most girls you know are going through the "jerk" phase. They will grow out of it...and then the same principles that put you in the friend zone will now work FOR you rather than against you. Thing is, that will be a few years dude. Then, when you do find a girl, you'll likely notice that all her girlfriends want you too, which of course just makes her feel better because she has a catch, and you feel better because you now "got it"....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join