It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid military and thier accidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
www.f-117a.com...

this is a true story but the truth is that the pilot is a idiot..and the air force payed the people off so they would not go to the local police right away..

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Wow, pretty harsh assesment. I take it you live your life without mistakes? Must be nice to be so perfect :shk:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
just kinda mad at article would have beat some butt if had been my house

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hmmm, maybe the Air Force should review the use of civilian targets in unarmed training exercises.

The bomb went through the roof, a bathroom, another room, and penetrated the concrete floor foundation, traveling 4 feet beyond it.

ROFL.

The target wasn't the house but a 'dumpster.'

Is the F-117 so quiet it can perform bombing runs over residential areas?

Weird stuff man.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think the platapus exhaust quiets it a bit, but I have seen it at airshows and it and the B-2 seem as loud as most. Maybe not a fighter on burner but something you would notice. However, I have friends that live near Edwards AFB and they are so used to jets its background noise to them no where as I have to always rush outside to see em.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Before you label us folks in the military stupid, perhaps you should review your spelling. Kind of funny, Stupid military and THIER accidents, nice point you made there!

top topics

join