It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Industrial hemp being made available to all....or is it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryScotsman

I also agree that nothing that grows in nature should ever be regulated, except by how it's able to be used medicinally, such as things that are poisonous unless processed properly.
I think it's the Yew tree that the heart medication digitalis comes from (I might be wrong), that's just an example.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Great thread, S&F.

The C. Ruderalis is such a versatile gift from Mother Nature, It's understandable why all of these big time corporations are afraid of it.

Imagine going into a grocery store to buy some breakfast cereal. The cardboard box, the plastic inside the cardboard containing the cereal and the cereal itself can all be made from this plant.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I learnt an interesting statistic today.....27,000 trees are required daily to provide just the UK with its daily consumption of toilet paper alone!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

The stats regarding this bountiful gift are eye opening.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I was shocked! I will see if I can find a link to it. It was on a morning magazine programme here in the UK where they were asking if we would give up our loo roll for a specially designed cloth (I kid you not!) which is re-useable!

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 1   >>

join