It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Alleges NASA Is Failing To Investigate Alien Life on Mars!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Interesting news item, S&F ... although I had to smile a bit when reading that the person filing that law suit assumes that the rock actually materialized out of nowhere!

But back to Curiosity & Gale: wouldn't everything be a whole lot easier if the rocks there would actually look more like rocks and not like other stuff incl. many 'familiar' things we seem to know from our daily lives?! Paredolia? Sometimes perhaps yes, but not in all of those cases ... let's keep looking & scanning!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
it is so confusing on why they/you/or anyone would say that a bacteria found on Mars is a life form while here on earth a fetus in not.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

jeep3r
reply to post by Arken

Interesting news item, S&F ... although I had to smile a bit when reading that the person filing that law suit assumes that the rock actually materialized out of nowhere!

But back to Curiosity & Gale: wouldn't everything be a whole lot easier if the rocks there would actually look more like rocks and not like other stuff incl. many 'familiar' things we seem to know from our daily lives?! Paredolia? Sometimes perhaps yes, but not in all of those cases ... let's keep looking & scanning!

I'm totally with you on this.

Many "anomalies" we find are probably only rocks with very strange "familiar" feature, but some of other are not simply rocks.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That " Thing" is a Lichen! Similar to the Apothecium Lichen.... Wow!

It is a living form!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Arken
That " Thing" is a Lichen! Similar to the Apothecium Lichen.... Wow!

It is a living form!

It also could be some strange crytal formations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join