It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Alleges NASA Is Failing To Investigate Alien Life on Mars!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Rhawn Joseph, an author of trade books involved with the Journal of Cosmology, and online publisher of some very controversial papers has filed a lawsuit against NASA for its clear FIASCO to investigate alien life on Mars. We cannot blame him.

His rage, come out from the last NASA Big Lie when A Mystery Rock Appears in front of Mars Rover

www.popsci.com... o-investigate-alien-life

The lawsuit, filed yesterday in a California court, is aimed at NASA and its Administrator, Charles Bolden, requesting that the agency "perform a public, scientific, and statutory duty which is to closely photograph and thoroughly scientifically examine and investigate a putative biological organism." Joseph is disputing the rock theory, since, "when examined by Petitioner the same structure in miniature was clearly visible upon magnification and appears to have just germinated from spores." (Joseph is the Petitioner.) The "rock," according to the lawsuit, was there the whole time, it just grew until it became visible. "The refusal to take close up photos from various angles, the refusal to take microscopicimages of the specimen, the refusal to release high resolution photos, is inexplicable, recklessly negligent, and bizarre," according to the suit.

[...] Petitioner has specifically requested and has demanded in writing the following of NASA, NASA’s chief administrator Bolden, and NASA’s rover team: A) take 100 high resolution close-up infocus photos of the specimen identified in Sol 3540, at various angles, from all sides, and from above down into the "bowl" of the specimen, and under appropriate lighting conditions which minimize glare. B) Take a minimum of 24 microscopic in-focus images of the exterior, lip, walls, and interior of the specimen under appropriate lighting conditions. C) NASA, and the rover team must make public and supply Petitioner with all high resolution photos and images of that specimen as demanded in A and B.

Is this the way for Disclosure? I doubt, but every battle is good to drain the "swamp".

I know that the "things" up there are really worst than we can imagine, but we must to face and to fight our fears as soon as possible and to begin to accept and to respect the diversity of the life around us.

To Mods: Feel free to move in appropriate forum.
Thanks.

edit on 30-1-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
this was posted yesterday arken... i'm sure you did a search, but as the search on here is more than useless i'm sure it won't have come up

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Really? I don't find it. Where it is? Any direct link?
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This is a colossal waste of time and I don't think anything will come out of this lawsuit. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Click me

Don't know if your thread goes under the two thread rule.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Arken

Really? I don't find it. Where it is? Any direct link?
Thanks.

yes really.. i wouldn't be able to find it either, since ats changed to the samurai search engine thing it's next to impossible to find anything. if i'd been able to find it i'd have given you the direct link
... now get back to finding and exploring those nasa photos you're so good at *grin*

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

poloblack
This is a colossal waste of time and I don't think anything will come out of this lawsuit. Just my humble opinion.

Unfortunately, I'm with you.

But in the overwhelming silence, even a small voice could throw down the "avalanche".

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Nasa job is to keep the discovery of Alien life from the Public

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

i wouldn't be able to find it either, since ats changed to the samurai search engine thing it's next to impossible to find anything.

Same big problem for me. Samuru is not performant like the previous search engine on ATS ....

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Thanks Mianeye. It is in the "News forum".

To Mods: feel free to decide to remove or not.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I don't think this lawsuit could legally force NASA into action, however enough public pressure and scrutiny might make them take another look at the 'rock'.

At the end of the day either Dr Joseph or NASA is going to look very foolish. I'm placing my bet on the former.

edit on 30-1-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

13. Man Sues Magicians for Using His "Power"
According to his website, Christopher Roller is a powerful being (as witnessed by the CIA) and Tom Hanks is going to play him in a movie about his God-like powers and 30 wives. Though Roller talks about his ability to have astral projected sex and to cheat death in a joking manner, he has filed several serious lawsuits. In 2005, Roller sued magician David Blaine for $50 million because, he claimed, Blaine was tapping Roller's power to perform magic tricks.

14. Richard Overton Sues Budweiser
In 1991, Richard Overton turned on the TV and was outraged by what he saw: pictures of people drinking beer with hot girls! So, he sued Anheuser-Busch for $10k for false advertising.

12. Woman Sues Dead Man
In 2008, Gayane Zokhrabov was standing on a train platform when she was struck by portions of an unfortunate young man who had just been hit by an oncoming train. When she tried to sue the accident victim, the judge dismissed the case saying the man couldn't have known where his body was going to strike. Uh, because he was dead.

None of these cases were won by the way.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Really bizarre boncho. Thanks for the laugh.

But In that lawsuits case there wasn't the Law of Information Act against a Federal Agency...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Thecakeisalie
reply to post by Arken

I don't think this lawsuit could legally force NASA into action, however enough public pressure and scrutiny might make them take another look at the 'rock'.

At the end of the day either Dr Joseph or NASA is going to look very foolish. I'm placing my bet on the former.

edit on 30-1-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

Menace to cut funds and delete other Billionaire Mars missions could be a good reason to force NASA (or who really rule NASA) to dislose something....

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Where are the full frame versions of these?

---

edit on 30-1-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I put the old search engine in my signature so I could get to it quickly. It's in the --

If I sued NASA I'd sue it to get some humans to Mars and back, and do it before the end of the decade, and to do the other things.
edit on 30-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Sure they are failing if you drive multiple rovers with blindfaults on and look in every wrong direction ..Then you're definitely failing
Don't sent Martian rovers and publicly announce that you're willingly to find life but not want to share it with the Tax paying public.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
That is a rather silly way to waste time and money.

Why though would anyone want them to find life? Do they not realize what would happen to the life once found? It is not as if our government would step back and allow anyone (other than scientists) to have real contact with them anyways.

Locked away, experimented on over and over, who wants that for any living thing?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

First, congratulations on finally posting something that is neither pareidolia nor an obvious hoax. Have a star and a flag. I suppose the good news is that the court costs involved in losing this frivolous lawsuit might put the Journal of Cosmology out of business.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by Arken

First, congratulations on finally posting something that is neither pareidolia nor an obvious hoax. Have a star and a flag. I suppose the good news is that the court costs involved in losing this frivolous lawsuit might put the Journal of Cosmology out of business.

Thanks for your congtrats and S&f.

But....

Calm down with the word "hoax" with me.
I want deceive NO ONE. If you are not agreed with my way, no problem: explain in a civil fashion your thoughts an thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join