It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best part of Coast to Coast is gone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
John B Wells is no longer with Coast to Coast AM.

Here is the link

It is sad that he is going. He was one of the two reasons I listened to Coast. Now all I have left is George Knapp.

John B. Will be having his own show though. I hope it is good.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
NOOOO!!!!

His voice oozed sex appeal. He was good at the hosting thing too I guess.... was too busy bathing in "The Voice" to pay attention at times.

But seriously. That just stinks.
I really liked him. The show has been going downhill for quite some time now. I wonder how much longer it will stay afloat as everyone seems to be jumping ship.
edit on 1/30/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I noticed that I couldn't find recent C2C on Youtube with John B Wells hosting on the weekends. I figured it must be because his new show is about to launch. I hope it will be a free broadcast, I really enjoy listening to him and his broadcasts. His voice is wonderful and he brings a level of intelligence to his shows I can't seem to find in George Noory's shows.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

He did have an amazing voice, plus an awesome host. He didn't ask dumb questions and engaged both the guest and the callers.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Now that is some bad news, I kinda seen it coming though with all the callers that say "your my favorite host".. someone must be getting a bit jelly.

Going to look into his new show for sure, but how is a 11 am to 2 pm show a carravan to midnight??

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

Love that man! he deserves his own show and i do not blame him for jumping ship. at this point, they may as well change the show's name to the George "Is there a demon connection" Noory Show, lol!

John always taught me something and asked the questions that were on my mind. looking forward to hearing him on a more regular basis

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
C2C has dropped from a nightly listen to zilch in my books all because of that idiot Noory.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
coast to coast has gone downhill in the past year or so, john b and George k were the only ones who I would listen to for the whole show.
lately the bible thumping has been getting too loud for my liking.

new topics

top topics

join