It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something wrong with the snow in Virginia...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by peaceblaster

It was very cold and fine powder snow is not an anomaly. Sometimes you can't make a snowball because it won't hold together. This is normal. Fine powder, granular, wet, these are all different forms of snow
All normal. Come on people. This shouldn't be this hard. It's just snow.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pleasethink

I have seen it and it is interesting. Tell me your thoughts.

Well from looking at that site I found something interesting...

The connecting proof of chemtrail nanofibers and your body being the target is this test here. Rinsing ones mouth out with red wine will extract the fibers from the oral cavity of the person.

www.dataasylum.com...

As for my thoughts...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A friendly reminder that you don't have to be condescending to prove your point.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I thought your response was pretty funny actually. But anyways, it was interesting to me. I like to keep an open mind. Technology as we know it is actually about 50 years behind what the military industrial complex possesses. It gets tied into black projects, like the one I referenced.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Human blood cell

For camoflauge purposes, as not to be attacked by common immune response to foreign entity, and as method of delivery to vital spots of application
edit on 2-2-2014 by pleasethink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by peaceblaster

Wow! You caused some cool memories to come rushing through my brain. Pun well intended. I remember waiting impatiently for that 1st snow, knowing we couldn't eat it, but it was the harbinger of a soon to come freezer full of "Snow Creme"!

We looked forward to the 1st snow, more than the 2nd, which we were allowed to eat and to make snow creme from. We had a fireplace, and the logs we brought in would often be cover with snow. We brushed off the big stuff but it was always still lightly covered in snow, which quickly melted and sizzled off when placed in the fire.

I don't know what is going on in some places but I am willing to bet that the snow is contaminated with something. Too many people who are familiar with snow, that knows what it looks like, feels like and smells like for them to not recognize when something is amiss or just plain different with the snow.

I don't see why it is hard for anyone to believe that the air and water we have polluted for years would not at some point reach levels that it is now obviously noticeable.

I guess we get to put another notch in our belt for destroying something else on this beautiful gem of planet we were gifted. We won't be satisfied until it is zipping through the universe as a deadly projectiled asteroid looking to crash into another lifeless planet to perhaps bring some type of life form crawling out of the waters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join