It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This sums it up for me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

This sums up reality vs madness...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Followed by :

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yeah

Glad I wasted my time on that
You know we have a rant forum
You know that a link to a video doesnt constitute a post either

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsIsRed

I enjoyed that..

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

borntowatch
Yeah

Glad I wasted my time on that
You know we have a rant forum
You know that a link to a video doesnt constitute a post either

If picture is worth thousands words, what about moving picture?

I don't think that this is rant, I would prefer a bit more info, but not bad video - I liked it.

Thank you, Sam!

edit on 30-1-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is origins and creationism? A guy sings about a cataract and this sums up how you see the world OP? You only have one life to live. Why not give us your thoughts rather than some witty singer on YouTube? I get what he's saying but I don't understand how that translates into how you feel. What do you mean?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

addygrace
This is origins and creationism? A guy sings about a cataract and this sums up how you see the world OP? You only have one life to live. Why not give us your thoughts rather than some witty singer on YouTube? I get what he's saying but I don't understand how that translates into how you feel. What do you mean?

Witty singer is a doctor Tim, telling trough satiric song one true story of grown up people believing in miracles.

Well done and well made song, very unusual as most of his other songs, but unfortunately very true as well...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

MarsIsRed

This sums up reality vs madness...

Maybe I missed it? But what exactly is being summed up here? Perhaps you can fertilize this thread of yours with some of your own thoughts and opinions?

Regardless, the delineation between reality and madness is more blurred than you think; and COMPLETELY subjective.

I mean seriously- is the reality for a man with blown out hair and eye make up the same reality of my grandmother's? Or is it her madness?

top topics

join