It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellis AFB, anything going on there???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
place seems too hidden to me.. anyone have photos of anything about this place?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I have tons of friends I went through security forces academy with who are stationed out there. Nothing crazy is going on out there, it really isnt even secretive, right on the strip and all. I went to visit my friends out there a year or so ago, and as soon as I get a scanner I'll e-mail some pictures to you. But believe me nothing out of the ordinary is going on out there, that I know of or my friends for that matter

[edit on 22-11-2004 by USAFSF]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSF
I have tons of friends I went through security forces academy with who are stationed out there. Nothing crazy is going on out there, it really isnt even secretive, right on the strip and all. I went to visit my friends out there a year or so ago, and as soon as I get a scanner I'll e-mail them to you. But believe me nothing out of the ordinary is going on out there, that I know of or my friends for that matter

You can scan and email friends? I want your computer!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I know, I caught it too late. Im doing a million things at the same time, but at least I caught it before anyone else saw it. Well actually, I guess everyone will see my mistake now that you quoted me! MY LIFE ON ATS IS OVER

[edit on 22-11-2004 by USAFSF]

top topics

join