It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bieber again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by sparky31

Its not a double post so why would the mods do anything? I never said it was a double post. But it is not the first post about him since 2012. I just don't see how you can say that just because the search function didn't pull it up that you haven't seen previous post about him. Unless you haven't been active recently and went out of your way to come back to this site and post about him which defeats the purpose if you are tired of hearing about him.
Its a cookie cutter topic, said celeb gets in trouble, msm is all over it and then they get some sweet deal and it is spread all over how the event has changed them and they realized they were in a spiral.
It should make you sick seeing it, and seeing the msm defend him. Simple solution is don't watch MSM and don't create threads about him.

eh no i haven,t seen recent posts and nothing about what i was posting about tonight,which is his latest misdemeanor.

so don,t watch msm incase hes the news and don,t post about him cause he is msn?

that makes total sense....NOT

i,m not on net everyday so where am i suppose to get any world news?and when i do i,m not suppose to post about what upsets me about it?

the reason is for me to debate with other like minded people,you don,t get my reason for asking the question then just don,t reply.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

sparky31

Sremmos80
reply to post by sparky31

Its not a double post so why would the mods do anything? I never said it was a double post. But it is not the first post about him since 2012. I just don't see how you can say that just because the search function didn't pull it up that you haven't seen previous post about him. Unless you haven't been active recently and went out of your way to come back to this site and post about him which defeats the purpose if you are tired of hearing about him.
Its a cookie cutter topic, said celeb gets in trouble, msm is all over it and then they get some sweet deal and it is spread all over how the event has changed them and they realized they were in a spiral.
It should make you sick seeing it, and seeing the msm defend him. Simple solution is don't watch MSM and don't create threads about him.

eh no i haven,t seen recent posts and nothing about what i was posting about tonight,which is his latest misdemeanor.

so don,t watch msm incase hes the news and don,t post about him cause he is msn?

that makes total sense....NOT

i,m not on net everyday so where am i suppose to get any world news?and when i do i,m not suppose to post about what upsets me about it?

the reason is for me to debate with other like minded people,you don,t get my reason for asking the question then just don,t reply.

This is the third or forth today...
Keep talking about someone you don't want to hear about though. Others with the same mindset will follow you are right.
Enjoy your gossip

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Sremmos80
This is the third or forth Justin Bieber post today...

Justin Bieber has a Time Travel device,,thats how he can be in more than two threads at once

edit on 29-1-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Take it easy on the lad. He was a youtuber that got pulled up to the big leagues by big money. Good on him for going for it.

Yes, a dumbass for getting caught doing the things he's doing. I was a heck of a lot smarter at that age but I didn't have the money to bring stupid to that high a level. 500 Hours community service would be like a life sentence to another person.

However... How DARE he threaten record company revenues by declaring his retirement!!! See what's happening?
Michael Jackson all over again.

He's a pawn, tool, industry puppet. And a sacrificial lamb like that Achy Breaky Heart guy's daughter that licks hammers.
All to capture the love of the youth and then destroy them. Build em up, knock em down.

Hate the industry because it phkkn sucks.
edit on 29-1-2014 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join