It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else sense a false flag coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Terrorists and other foes were "going to school" on information revealed by Snowden so far, Clapper told the Senate Intelligence Committee, adding the disclosures put from disclosures put U.S. intelligence operations and citizens at risk.

"What Snowden has stolen and exposed has gone way, way beyond his professed concerns with so-called domestic surveillance programs," Clapper said. "As a result, we've lost critical foreign intelligence collection sources, including some shared with us by valued partners."

"Snowden claims that he's won and that his mission is accomplished," Clapper also noted. "If that is so, I call on him and his accomplices to facilitate the return of the remaining stolen documents that have not yet been exposed to prevent even more damage to U.S. security."

www.cnn.com...

they are beating us over the head with this, how is exposing them spying on american citizens harmful to our security? what's the best way for these people to get all the power and surveillance they crave?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
People have been "sensing" a false flag for about a decade.
Nothing yet..

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

no.

For whatever reason people keep predicting false flags.

They claim one is going to happen them after make a thread about it.....nothing happens and they claim the thread derailed it.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Something is happening soon. FEMA got their camps ready and set up. Something wicked this way comes

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Jefferton
Nothing yet..
boston bombing - sandy hook- london bombing - madrid bombing -bali bombing 2 billion rounds of hollow point bullets spring to mind but i could be wrong then again i could be rite

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

Nothing wicked this way comes, there is no false flag in the works, the only reason people keep claiming it is going to happen is because they want a bunch of people to die so they can feel like they are right.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

And what did all of those "false flags" accomplish? Nothing? What a waste of time/planning/energy/money.
So if there's been that many already, who cares if another is coming?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

"Snowden claims that he's won and that his mission is accomplished," Clapper also noted. "If that is so, I call on him and his accomplices to facilitate the return of the remaining stolen documents that have not yet been exposed to prevent even more damage to U.S. security."

His mission is accomplished but Greenwald still has a lot of work to do. That's what has Clapper worried, more NSA dirt on the way.

As far as a FF I'd say yes, on the way but I'm not going to name any obvious big events coming up. At least one terrorist will probably "miraculously" have some printed copies of the NSA Powerpoints documents found on his person or home as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

that theater shooting in colorado was a false flag. of course there has been false flags

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Jefferton
reply to post by 999zxcv

And what did all of those "false flags" accomplish? Nothing? What a waste of time/planning/energy/money.
So if there's been that many already, who cares if another is coming?
you fail to see the point FEAR

and control and money
more money for the war you create plus conditioned troops able and willing to serve the goal

just look into who produces the scanners for the tsa and what job he held before

rioting in the streets of edinburgh at the g8 bomb goes off im london within hours
catalans wanting independance - bomb in madrid it is all smoke and mirrors

cia drug flights etc etc keep the masses dumb occupied and scared

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Osama bin Laden is alive! False flag.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

I believe the FEAR has made it's way down to DISGUST by the americans -

we can see what they're planning - we know they are going to destroy the USD and steal whatever little we have left in our retirement funds and property equity -

The PTB are now the 2 year-olds throwing tantrums, and we are the adults - they need us more than we need them -

We know where their bunkers are - we are seeing what's coming in the skies -

Thier time is short - and they will die, not by our hands, but by something much bigger than us.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

well put i think we have more to worry about than our 401k something tells little old me the planning stage is almost over with the sacking of 200 senior military recently and the way a bust goverment is spending and what on countrys falling apart or sold overseas when the saudi's turned to other country's who were supposed to be mortal enemys and cancelled plane orders with the british there is more afoot than we mortals realise

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

n some aspects of Paganism, particularly amongst Wiccans,[7] the black moon is considered to be a special time when any rituals, spells, or other workings are considered to be more powerful and effective.[5] Not all aspects hold to this belief and only consider it a normal occurrence of the dark moon. Others do not believe any rituals or workings should be conducted at these times.

I was just telling somebody about this not even twenty minutes ago on Facebook... The black moon is set for today (Thursday), and I warned them to watch out for any highly publicized political events happening within a small timeframe between now and the third of February.
edit on 30-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

There is always a false flag in the works. And if u can't see that you should ask urself what am i doing on a conspiracy website

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I figure if we keep saying there is a "false flag" coming, that it never will since they'll think we're on to them.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Jefferton
Nothing yet..

The BIG word is "YET!"
Read the book called "ENEMIES foreign and Domestic" by: Matt Bracken.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by waltwillis

I think this retired CIA agents insight is spot on the money!
thecommonsenseshow.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Annunak1
reply to post by Thorneblood

There is always a false flag in the works. And if u can't see that you should ask urself what am i doing on a conspiracy website

So in order to be on a conspiracy site you have to be delusional and paranoid? And CT's wonder why they are viewed as crazy...

top topics

join