It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

You may, you are now awake! lol

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
jacygirl

I understand what you're saying on inner work in progress. Anyone that say's they've got it, I say just hasn't been challenged enough to show that they don't have it. It seems to have enhanced it a little bit, if you didn't like yourself and didn't know if you were a good soul. Which, IMO, deep down our authentic selves are loving souls. It's very symbolic to me that the heart is the first part of a fetus that develops and that it is symbolic that what comes first from Source is Love.

Haha you're story about you're alarm clock reminds me of a story when I woke up and because my laptop is next to my bed I turned it on and when I looked at the time it was 11:11. I was like hmmmm because I had passed out at 1030ish and felt like I had passed out for awhile. I go to the bathroom and my alarm clock is on top of the toilet and it says 2:11 am. When I go back to bed it still said 11:11. The computer was working but the clock on my computer had frozen on that time.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
What is 11:11?

22, physical/mental/emotional/spiritual balance, Master Building for the future, passing through the gates of spiritual revelation, a wake-up call.

I always just look at it as being lucky enough to have something else that would assist me in waking up spiritually. But, for me, was just another form of synchronicity, another way of showing me that what I called reality and my whole perspective was WAY off. Which is what I think all forms of synchronicity try to do, show us the Unified Field.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Ways to see we're connected?

Whats your numerology chart, any 11's or multiples thereof? go to forevernumerology.com
I've mentioned mine.

Were you born on the cusp in western astrology? alwaysastrology.com

Taurus/Gemini cusp, Scorpio moon, Aries Ascendant

What is your kabbalistic life path and natal chart? cosmicnavigator.com...

lifepath Binah to Tephareth, natal chart Kether to Chokmah

You're name? What does your name mean?

My first and middle is Michael Alexander, Michael "Who is?" or "Who is like?" Alexander "protector of man" and my initials spell MAC which means "Son of...." Someone had done a thread like that before and everybody had names like that? Just wondering if anybody else does.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

jacygirl

It's very symbolic to me that the heart is the first part of a fetus that develops and that it is symbolic that what comes first from Source is Love.

That is symbolic to me too. I find that many people aren't aware of this fact, they seem to think the brain develops first.

Laughing at your laptop story. Of course it would freeze at 11:11!

Yes, I do have 'master numbers' in my numerology also. (And, born in the 11th month, on the 29th (added together equals 11)). Also my entire birth date adds up to 11.

So, if this is the wake-up call....and I'm WIDE awake....what's next?
You would think after 30 years, I would deserve a little more clarity, lol.
jacygirl

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Take action.

Be more humble then what you are. If whatever you put your mind to, you will accomplish. You are very energetic, always smiling, so you are good, no bad karma, make it to the top, and use what you've acquired along the way there to get the word out.

Whats the word? I'm not sure yet, but its for the benefit of everything.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
When I got paid at my new sushi job tonight the amounts I worked my first week since I was coming off of vacation from my old job lol. ANYWAYS, I worked 22.7 hours. My first paycheck for 4 days. Make it 22/7=pi. Plus the place I work Kozy Kitchen and the sign is aligned so the K is right below the other K.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
jacygirl

Cool on your birthday. So you are on the path of an 11. Isn't that weird to you too? I'm sure you have a ridiculous amount of synchronicities.

For clarity? What Oozii said. There's more to your own spiritual path and evolution, each to their own although there are many tools and teachers along the way, you are the seeker.

The Word is your own Truth but gain as great of an understanding as you can about as much as you can. It's about educating others as much as possible I say, although my biggest reward in life is knowing I opened someone up to their own spiritual awakening. I love it when people repeat back to me later down sometime that I had told them about because they had forgotten in the moment. Teach. It also help's to learn from other's as much as possible. Just keep going, be more then you were yesterday. I think all things can be a Truth depending on the context such as being a spiritual warrior.

Learning to control your Emotional energies, not letting them influence your actions in a negative way on others. Might be hard sometimes. Letting your thoughts not overcome your own natural knowing which sometimes learning to always place understanding above any judgement. Because there are multiple layers of 'Truth' to almost everything, IMO.

1111, It means Work. Spiritual labor. 4 or 22. They both have two different dual meanings. I believe somethings are concrete and somethings are not. For example, we know Yellowstone will blow up someday. We don't know when but we know it will. It is concrete somewhere in the forward illusion of time we call the future lol.(I wanted to word it like that) To me that's only one layer of it because a symbol can have multiple things true about it that are arguably all true.

Maybe we accomplish that task of the supposed tipping point and we somehow pull of what some might call a miracle or we don't. Also, it is not just us. Like I said, it's cool we get to have this experience but it's just another form of synchronicity. A way of showing us the Unified Field of Consciousness, like all forms of synchronicity. The illusion of reality.

Edit: Learn from everybody. IMO everybody is you. Just in a whole other bunch of other circumstances, such as being "in" another body.
edit on 5-2-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Went to the store this morning and the time on the cash register was 11:11. I see it all the time. I did not look for it, I just happen to look at the exact minute.
Firepiston
edit on 9-2-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
11:11 I want to share my experience with 11:11 and the journey i went thru

To share my story i must start at the beginning explaining something about myself.When I was 5 i lived in a foster home and I would walk about a mile or so to school. I would always pay attention to every pattern of everything. How many cars went by me. How many color cars did I see. Always looking for any patterns to understand the reality i was in...the other thing i noticed very early on with myself was that i would vibe stuff or get a feeling about something and it would happen. I've always been a highly emotional, highly intuitive person. I see things and then they come true.
So 11:11 started for me about 2005. Everything was fine in my life. I was in a 6 year relationship that had alot of trust within it. Almost a perfect trust. I started dreaming of my girl being with another man. And I would ask her about it and describe him. She would just deny it and about 3 weeks or so went by and we broke up. I went up to reconcile with her and I go there and walk in and the guy in my dreams is there. Same build, same age...same everything. Well after that ended I started seeing a 11:11 a little more at a time but still pretty mild. Then about 2009 11:11 picked up. Like all of a sudden i started feeling syncronized to information. So I started to look into 11:11 more an was astoundished to how many other people were going thru the same feelings as me with it. Also how many people were also noticing 9/11 and 1:11 with that too.
So the whole time I didn't tell anyone about it. It was just weird so what was to tell. So it started to pick up again like it was calling me and I mentioned something to my Aunt about it. Well about 6 months went by and it just got worse and worse like I was roy from Close encounters and the mountain was calling me.
So it just got worse and kept calling me. And I'm sitting in my living room with my dog and I have this Dean Everson ambient music on...called voices to the sky, like a real peaceful Indian chant song. And all of a sudden all hell broke lose with me. It felt like I was being channeled. Something was talking thru me really f...ing fast. It was putting my body in shock. It told me to try to relax and to hug my pet. That my pet was like my copilot and it could absorb the energy of what I was going thru. So I hung my dog and it grounds me out. I start to fell fine again. I let go and it starts all over again. Putting me in shock and telling me about the things. Keeps talking about the LIGHT. And shows me destruction of the world. Keeps talking about the inner darkness trying to consume the LIGHT. There is so much to it that I can't even begin to type it all. It made me feel God. God was this source of energy. It was so mighty, it was to powerful for me to even begin to feel. I cried and all this went on for like 5 hrs. At the end it began to speak of the end. I tried to reason with whatever was talking to me and it got mad and became really firm "It had been decided". It told me that everything is ONE. We are all ONE. It told me to release my ego, my things, return to the eart and create ONENESS is much as possible. After it stopped. I felt like the room was dimensional. Like it was layers and I heard an echo within the room and everything after that had a trail. Like when something goes by your eyes and leaves a trail, but this seemd like i was in slow motion after that. I went to bed and the next morning...honest to god I woke up and the clock said 11:11. I was drained for like 10 days after that. Like the core of my spirit of energy had been messed with. After I seen 11:11 the next morning I don't see it now how like I use to. It doesnt call me. It was like listened and something connected with me. And that is my honest to God true story of my 11:11 journey I think 11:11 means ONENESS.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimmer1111

I've read through 90% of the the posts on this topic, the only one that really resonated with me was your post wimmer.

My experience with this started about 5 to 6 years ago I started noticing it, then my sister in law brought the topic up one day. Before that day in my mind it wasn't really anything special to notice these number combinations. Since then it's been on and off, in the past few months I've noticed it more and more, along with my girlfriend. She has always said "It's 11:11, make a wish!"

I started reading this topic yesterday, and didn't quite finish. It had left my thoughts yesterday and still today I didn't think about it for a second, until...

I work at a flooring store, and I handle the warehouse aspect of things. So an installer gave me his carpet cuts yesterday, today arrives and he's ready to pick up the carpet. We got his van loaded up, and he leaves. Now I need to document on the roll of carpet which was 182' 5" at the start of the roll. I cut off 70' 6" Which leaves a balance of 111' 11" ..... Just how the timing of reading this post yesterday, not finishing reading all reply's, then seeing this magical number appear in the math of the stock carpet rolls at work. That event in itself, to me, signifies that this is much more than coincidence. It's a message, what is the message stating? Perhaps it's exactly what Wimmer talked about, considering his post was the most recent and that I never did finish reading all replies until today after experiencing this magical number in the measurements of the carpet roll.

My only skepticism is, why not just outright give people a clear cut message of whatever message is being sent. Perhaps for every individual the message is different? or perhaps it somehow ties in with global consciousness.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Wimmer1111

That is a crazy cool story, one of the coolest I've read on 1111. Although I believe it was your "Higher" Self, or authentic self coming in loud and clear. It's a huge gift you got, brother. Since you're authentic self is aligned and balanced with everything, and doesn't make mistakes. It is aligned with God, and you got it loud and clear. Cool. Using your thought on what it is for a list.

Wimmer1111 could you go to these sites and give me some info to help me out in synthesizing information. It's just data for me but it could come in handy.

forevernumerology.com Just go to calculating numbers, then click on download calculator, but you're not downloading anything and plug in your info. Don't worry they don't save it.

alwaysastrology.com go to free birth chart and then plug in your info. Just wanted to see your Sun, Moon, and Rising sign.
edit on 10-4-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
caskatoon

It is a message for sure. Symbolic. Abstract. I don't think we get a clear cut message because it would ruin the fun of the journey, while we're at it, might as well get all the memories from everything before now too. We don't get it like that because this is a ride and it's about learning and expanding consciousness as much as possible.

I think you're right on both accounts in the message can be taken differently, similar, or the same, most assuredly. Plus this is tied in with global consciousness in a big way. Not only has this been reported by people from many different countries but it is happening through our unconscious mind. Since I believe everything is Mind. Like, the Mind of God, or the Mind of All. We just inhabit a "channel" among many inside this Mind, but our our DNA is tuned into this frequency at the moment.

ANYWAYS, if you haven't already. Plus, this would help me a lot. Could you do a numerology reading and an astrology reading it should only take you about 3-5 minutes. Would be of huge assistance to me in synthesizing info together.

forevernumerology.com Go to calculating numbers, download calculator(you're not downloading anything) then plug in your DOB and full birth name from your birth certificate. Trust me it doesn't save anything, test it with something else and you'll see. Just need your lifepath, soul urge, personality, expression, and maturity number. Plus your birthday number which is the day you were born on.

alwaysastrology.com Just go to their free birth chart. I'd just like to know your Sun, Moon, and Rising Signs. No I'm not seeing if we are compatible.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 112233

That does make sense why the message isn't sent with crystal clarity, I suppose if someone does need a specific message it would be efficient and effective to communicate a clear message, then have a reminder of the message with the occurrence of seeing the number combo's like 11:11.

I have a limited knowledge of numerology at this point in time, so I will copy over the numbers produced within the calculator and also the astrology signs.

Please do share if you find any interesting, notable, or even if it's nothing special within my numbers and astrology. Based on your comments to others you seem to have a good grasp on numerology.

Life = 33 / 6
Soul = 23 / 5
Pers = 38 / 11 / 2
(unsure which numbers are expression and maturity, I dont have the time now to research which is which, so i'll just copy all the info produced by the calculator)

Int. = 61 / 7
Karmic Lesson = 5,6
Karmic Accum = 11
Destiny = 94/ 13 / 4
Stress = 2 - 5 (3), 2 - 6 (4), 2 - 7 (5), 5 - 6 (1), 5 - 7 (2), 6 - 7 (1)

Sun Sign = Cancer
Moon = Capricorn
Rising Sun = Cancer
(Im unsure of my exact birth time, I know is earlier than 5am, but unsure. So I inputted 4am, ill be sure to get the exact time later. Im unsure if the degree's they fall into are relevant to you or not)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

caskatoon
reply to post by 112233

That does make sense why the message isn't sent with crystal clarity, I suppose if someone does need a specific message it would be efficient and effective to communicate a clear message, then have a reminder of the message with the occurrence of seeing the number combo's like 11:11.

I have a limited knowledge of numerology at this point in time, so I will copy over the numbers produced within the calculator and also the astrology signs.

Please do share if you find any interesting, notable, or even if it's nothing special within my numbers and astrology. Based on your comments to others you seem to have a good grasp on numerology.

Life = 33 / 6
Soul = 23 / 5
Pers = 38 / 11 / 2
(unsure which numbers are expression and maturity, I dont have the time now to research which is which, so i'll just copy all the info produced by the calculator)

Int. = 61 / 7
Karmic Lesson = 5,6
Karmic Accum = 11
Destiny = 94/ 13 / 4
Stress = 2 - 5 (3), 2 - 6 (4), 2 - 7 (5), 5 - 6 (1), 5 - 7 (2), 6 - 7 (1)

Sun Sign = Cancer
Moon = Capricorn
Rising Sun = Cancer
(Im unsure of my exact birth time, I know is earlier than 5am, but unsure. So I inputted 4am, ill be sure to get the exact time later. Im unsure if the degree's they fall into are relevant to you or not)

Also, what is your day number? The day you were born? It plays a role in this and I promise I'll give you as well as I can summarize. The day plays a part in your lifepath number, although as I am about to talk to someone else about this that this is metaphysical speculation but the numbers are there and there are patterns and I believe this "phenomenon" is absolutely legit. Even if there is something unconscious about it. Which therein lies another clue as to what this simple symbol can reveal depending on what questions are asked and if the effort is put in to look. But yeah give me the day and I got you. It'll make it look more complete when I write it with that number.

I would say give me your whole date of birth so I could extract pinnacle cycles from it although you can get period cycles from your DOB first one being the First Period and so forth, the expression is your integrated number and your Maturity number is your Destiny number.
edit on 10-4-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 112233

It definitely is very interesting and intriguing, even growing up I noticed certain numbers would stand out for me. For example the number 56 has been on of those numbers.

I was born on the 20th..I tried sending you a message with full birthdate, but can't due to lack of priviledges.
edit on 11-4-2014 by caskatoon because: missed content

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LouiseCTaylor

Note the 'overt' display of ego :-)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: caskatoon
reply to post by 112233

It definitely is very interesting and intriguing, even growing up I noticed certain numbers would stand out for me. For example the number 56 has been on of those numbers.

I was born on the 20th..I tried sending you a message with full birthdate, but can't due to lack of priviledges.

Forgive me for my late response brother, I have had a problem as of late of procrastinating, which irritates me since it is just showing me that I'm using too much of my triune brain.

56. I'll give you what it says in a passage from the book Master Numbers: Cycles of Divine Order in that "To read the symbology of the double numbers, we work from right to left. Thus, in the testing number 56/11, Venus (6) is vibrating through Mercury (5) for the 11 effect; in other words, love (Venus) working through reason (Mercury) for a better balance." "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." (Proverbs 23:7)

I'm not going to give you a super in-depth chart reading, what I was hoping to see were master numbers in your chart. Since my theory is that those with master numbers are all having this experience or a higher then normal percentage are having this experience.

Your birthday number 20, which is also my mothers, dictates how you react to situations in your life which are the challenges of 33.as In which case your 20 shows a penchant for diplomacy as well as being intuitive. If you don't have the 1122 combo to make the 33 it just means, in my experience, that you get to enjoy the gifts more and to get more use to those energies, but that's just a theory.

Although I could do your pinnacles and your period cycles. But you can get those yourself if you want. Your second period cycle is obviously 20. Being a Cancerian your first period cycle is a 7. Your first pinnacle cycle being a 9 which is mine as well.

Karmic lesson 5 but you have a soul urge 5 so you should learn the lesson no problemo. And your lesson 6 you have a lifepath 33/6 so that should also be less of a challenge. Integrated is a 61/7, which gives a different twist to your Seven's talent pool in being a pioneering, individualistic, nurturing Truth seeker.

With the emotional cardinal Crab mixed with Capricorn's ability to manage it's emotions well, especially with the emotional energies of 33 gives you a stronger ability to deal with those energies. July 20 is associated with the Fixed star Procyon. Positive characteristics this star bestows are wealth and fortune, government positions, pride and dignity, prominence in religion. Negative: snobbery, carelessness, clumsy, crafty, deceptive. Also warns against bites from dogs lol.

But that's awesome man, just another person to add in my memory of their western numerology chart connection and the numbers that we are seeing, the most famous obviously being 11:11.

edit on 28-4-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I'm curious of who's 'overtly' displaying ego?

------

That is interesting, most of the what you've stated is accurate, other's I simply just can prove/dis-prove at this point in time.

Thank you for the time and elaboration into my chart.

I recently came across a thread titled "language of vampyr" - It seems to me there's information presented there that may aid in the research of what is 11:11.

I think it has something to do with the subconscious, whether it's subliminal messages from media/tv thus bringing those numbers to the forefront, which has lead people to investigate what this phenomenon is. At first, I discussed it with friends/family. Most of my replies were geared towards angels / 'waking up' / and messages.

Maybe, someday we will find out.

Again, Thank you kindly Sir.

edit on 14-5-2014 by caskatoon because: grammar error

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Holy sheet this is a late reply, but yeah, I totally agree with you. Except maybe I'd reword it A big part of life is learning balance in all things lol. Yo, Louise C, it's from you the comedian that I got "Life isn't something you have, it's something you're a part of."

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join