It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LouiseCTaylor

I'd suggest you read the book

11:11 the Time Prompt Phenomenon: The Meaning Behind Mysterious Signs, Sequences, and Synchronicities

It has some pretty good research and theories into the alleged phenomena.

I continually wake up at 3 am.... Anyone wanna take a stab at what that probably means?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

You have a two year old??

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I've heard that spirit can sometimes come through around 4am and and wake us up. Someone I know said there's quite a lot of births and crossing overs at around that time also.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Milleresque

Ty for addressing me personally, accept for the cult part apart, my feelings/ growth is somewhat the same. Sometimes I like to think this 11:11 is the glitch in the matrix, making you aware. Much like Neo, like a splinter in the mind.

I do see somewhat similarities among the members posting here, then again maybe we are just people who are desperately trying to mean/be something in life.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

That's xactly what it feels like - living in the matrix. I have always thought that ever since coming here
I suppose I best get used to it.

I don't think we are trying to be anything other than an open minded group of people that like to question the existence of life & understand the hidden depths.

These are universal laws that apply to everyone anyway and we just happen to be in tune enough to notice them.
edit on 30-1-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hello OP and Everyone!
11:11
This has been ongoing in my life for just over 30 years now.
I started seeing it every morning on the clock. Then every single night, for a long time...I would wake up with a start, look at the clock...at exactly 11:11.
Then it starting showing up on receipts, addresses...really random things in my life.
This happened way before computers and the internet. If I mentioned it to friends, they started seeing it too.
I went to psychics...numerologists...tarot card readers....nobody knew anything about it.
When I got my first computer, one day I did a search of 11:11. It was crazy! People around the world were seeing it like me and asking, "what does this mean?"
I found ONE website...Solara and the 11:11 gateways. I immediately thought it was absolute crap. Where did she get all this information? I was not a believer.
I found a message board where 11:11 was the topic. Some of us e-mailed each other. Some of us thought it meant that we would die on November 11.
I have to admit, that on December 21, 2012...at 11:11 am....I sat still and held my breath for the entire minute. I'm still here.

I HAVE gone through an 'awakening' however, so I don't know if this is a 'wake-up call'. I still seriously don't know what to believe.
I'm interested in the topic, but have pretty much given up on getting an answer.
An interesting side note, is that this began just after I got married (the first time). That marriage lasted exactly 11 years and 11 months.
I would like to hear more personal stories about this...phenomena.
jacygirl

edit on 30-1-2014 by jacygirl because: grammar

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hahahaha. I almost rolled over laughing at 'holding the breath' bit on the 21st. I don't think it would be recommended. Are we paranoid androids?

Solara has witten a book on the 11:11.
I too thought it was just a load of 'new agey' stuff that once you become aware of it you start noticing it everywhere but I'm starting to question this especially after starting this thread at 11:11pm by chance last night. How funny.

If you look through the thread many people have suggested what the meanings could be.

Interestingly I had my last scoliosis surgery appointment on 11/11/11. It's a sign

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have been seeing it for years. Still dont know what it means. I havent seen it too much lately though.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

LouiseCTaylor

Hahahaha. I almost rolled over laughing at 'holding the breath' bit on the 21st. I don't think it would be recommended. Are we paranoid androids?

Hey Louise! Glad you had a good laugh! In case you think I was just kidding....I wasn't.
After 30 years of this, then all the Mayan calendar stuff....I thought perhaps, my number was up! (hehe)

I have read all the posts so far, and I know there are a lot of 'explanations' on the internet (including Solara). I just don't think anyone really has a viable answer to this 'phenomena'.

If someone/something is trying to send me a message...it's way too vague, lol.
jacygirl

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Hahahaha yeah I've always felt as if I'm living on borrowed time & my number is up. No such luck tho I'm still bloody stuck here.
Just kidding

You're right - if it is a message there are so many better ways to go about it - Snail mail / pigeon carrier / telephone / facebook LOL

Thanks for that - really uplifted my spirits this afternoon. Haven't chuckled so much since the time I was with a friend in the street and she said the words 'how disappointing'. A lady walked past and said 'story of my life'

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Milleresque

"It represents duality, both brightness and darkness. It is also a call to higher cognisance, to growth, to outgrowing old and dated manners of thinking and attaining something beyond those former cerebral shackles.'

What you said there, intrigued me greatly. I always wondered about duality, and the affect the darker side had on that. Everyone strives to be pure, no evil, but it is needed in order to progress. If one only knows purity, and not darkness then that person knows nothing of the world, because it is a duality.

I love to dive into these subjects.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Both light and dark exist in this reality. Without light there would be no dark and vice versa.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LouiseCTaylor

Happy to lift your mood!!
If I had been smart back then, I would have started my own website with my own whimsical explanations for what it means, lol.
I'm not really a believer in channeling, and too moral to fake it....but...."I coulda been a contender!" haha

jacygirl

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Spirit tell us we need to uplift our spirits and laugh more.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i have seen 11:11 since christmas every day i write down what i'm thinking of thinking of at that time.
1.sesna
2.ww2
3.118.67 that one was strange check out the location it a deep underground hospital.
4.ALIEN
5.grail
i left it at that because it began to scare me.

but then yesterday bought a new car and arrived home at 11:11 bang on the dot,
plz people wright down what you are thinking at that time and get the hole message,
we are being called upon.
11:11=WAKE UP!

11 FLAGS WITH MINE LOL

edit on 30-1-2014 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

LOL 11 flags
I have really started something here my friends

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

LouiseCTaylor
reply to post by majestic3

LOL 11 flags
I have really started something here my friends

Not anymore! Now you have 12.
Damn you 11!!!

jacygirl

It just happened again. Looked at the clock, 11:11 am here.
What was I thinking? I was thinking...'Damn you!'
edit on 30-1-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It's early eve over here :-) That's a good idea to keep a log of thoughts when this happens. I think there is a method to our madness & I'm really starting to see something in numerology

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Despite seeing this phenomenon more and more, I don't believe in the paranormal, I'm sure there is a rational explanation.
This seems a little more rational. Apophenia.

Apophenia /æpɵˈfiːniə/ is the experience of seeing patterns or connections in random or meaningless data. The term is attributed to Klaus Conrad[1] by Peter Brugger,[2] who defined it as the "unmotivated seeing of connections" accompanied by a "specific experience of an abnormal meaningfulness", but it has come to represent the human tendency to seek patterns in random information in general, such as with gambling and paranormal phenomena.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Huh, in my Civ 5 game yesterday, I looked up at the exact point that my gold reached 1111. I don't always notice it a lot, but sometimes, it does jump out at me.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join